Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Sixth Year Classes
Art IV~ Open- First Lesson Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IV!

Congratulations on sticking with me! You're in for a real treat. Art IV is all about sculpting, one of my favorites! We'll discover the different ways to create sculptures and how to enhance them as well! About myself? My name is Naitanna Ellis, or Professor Ellis to you, and I am a squib. More than likely by now you've heard all about squibs, and have formed your own opinion on the matter, although I hope those opinions are positive. Anyhoo, enough about me! Let's move on to the important information.

Rules:
1) No speaking while I am speaking
2) Respect your fellow student
3) No sabotage of other's art
4) No derogatory remarks about another's art
5) Any racism regarding Muggleborns, Purebloods, Halfbloods, Squibs, Magical Creatures, or anyone else will be subject to removal from the classroom and from the class as well as serious point deductions.
6) Don't worry if you don't have all your supplies, some will be provided for you during class.
7) Art is about free expression! Try to remember that and have fun!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:44 pm
Lesson Knowledge:

[i]Sixth Year[/i]
[ ] Modern Art - Sculpture mediums
[ ] Sculpting techniques - A look into Picasso
[ ] Sculpture enchantments - A look into Matisse

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:07 pm
A sincere artist is not one who makes a
faithful attempt to put on to canvas
what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something
which is,in itself, a living thing.

User Image

Tanna set up her classroom in the first few weeks she arrived back at the castle and was now waiting on the corner of her desk for her new set of Sixth Years. Unfortunately, last year she didn't have much older years so this would be her first class for after the OWL's. Seeing them arrive she greeted them with a smile and waited for them to take their seats before she began. "Hello and welcome to Art IV, my name is Professor Ellis and I will be instructing you this year. To start the class I thought we'd like to do a bit of background before the fun begins. As you know this year will be about sculpting so before we jump right in, lets learn about the different mediums. She went over to her chalkboard and began to write out the different sculpture types before turning to face her small class.
"Sculpture is a wide branch of art encompassing many different kinds of three-dimensional work. They can be designed for outdoor usage in a garden or public display or exclusively for indoors. Artists can make sculptures from anything at hand, including sand, food and recyclables. However the main mediums are:
Clay: a versatile medium in sculpting. It can be the medium to build a finished product, or to make molds for other media. Clay sculptures include small objects that need to be fired in a kiln.
Steel: welded together can create large or small sculptures. Sculptors create public art form steel as well as artistic candle holders and table top displays.
Stone: People have carved stone for centuries to create sculptures. Italian artist Michelangelo chiseled a piece of marble into the 17-foot statue of David.
Wax: Wax museums feature realistic models of famous people created from wax. Beeswax can be carved with the same tools as clay or wood.
Glass: Artists can blow heated glass to create sculptures. Broken shards of glass can also be fused to build sculptures, with or without the addition of other sculpture media.
Ice: Ice carvings can be elaborate pieces of functional art as seen in the ice hotels of Sweden or Quebec. Smaller blocks of ice also become decorative centerpiece sculptures for weddings or other events.
Wood: Artists carve wood into sculptures. Some artists carve exclusively with a chain saw to create elaborate wooden sculptures while others use more precise tools to carve and shape the wood. Wood also often serves as a base for other sculpted material.
Recycled Material: Artists can create assemblage art from discarded materials. Artists have used automobile parts, broken clocks, household items and tools to build sculptures of all sizes.
And finally, Food: Chocolate sculptures are temporary pieces of art that can serve as centerpieces for special events. Food sculptor Jim Victor has used butter, pepperoni, peanut brittle and cheese to create statues.
Now for today I'd like you to take a look around at the different sculptures and mediums I have placed around the classroom and find the one you think you'd most be interested in working with. Also, by the by, I know how much chocolate I have stashed in case anyone decides to get any ideas."
Tanna chuckled.

[Wearing: Back in Class] [With: My students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: I wonder how they'll be?]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:29 pm

User Image

Tanna set up her classroom in the first few weeks she arrived back at the castle and was now waiting on the corner of her desk for her new set of Sixth Years. Seeing them arrive she greeted them with a smile and waited for them to take their seats before she began. "Hello and welcome to Art IV, my name is Professor Ellis and I will be instructing you this year. To start the class I thought we'd like to do a bit of background before the fun begins. As you know this year will be about sculpting so before we jump right in, lets learn about the different mediums." She went over to her chalkboard and began to write out the different sculpture types before turning to face her small class.
"Sculpture is a wide branch of art encompassing many different kinds of three-dimensional work. They can be designed for outdoor usage in a garden or public display or exclusively for indoors. Artists can make sculptures from anything at hand, including sand, food and recyclables. However the main mediums are:
Clay: a versatile medium in sculpting. It can be the medium to build a finished product, or to make molds for other media. Clay sculptures include small objects that need to be fired in a kiln.
Steel: welded together can create large or small sculptures. Sculptors create public art form steel as well as artistic candle holders and table top displays.
Stone: People have carved stone for centuries to create sculptures. Italian artist Michelangelo chiseled a piece of marble into the 17-foot statue of David.
Wax: Wax museums feature realistic models of famous people created from wax. Beeswax can be carved with the same tools as clay or wood.
Glass: Artists can blow heated glass to create sculptures. Broken shards of glass can also be fused to build sculptures, with or without the addition of other sculpture media.
Ice: Ice carvings can be elaborate pieces of functional art as seen in the ice hotels of Sweden or Quebec. Smaller blocks of ice also become decorative centerpiece sculptures for weddings or other events.
Wood: Artists carve wood into sculptures. Some artists carve exclusively with a chain saw to create elaborate wooden sculptures while others use more precise tools to carve and shape the wood. Wood also often serves as a base for other sculpted material.
Recycled Material: Artists can create assemblage art from discarded materials. Artists have used automobile parts, broken clocks, household items and tools to build sculptures of all sizes.
And finally, Food: Chocolate sculptures are temporary pieces of art that can serve as centerpieces for special events. Food sculptor Jim Victor has used butter, pepperoni, peanut brittle and cheese to create statues.
Now for today I'd like you to take a look around at the different sculptures and mediums I have placed around the classroom and find the one you think you'd most be interested in working with. Also, by the by, I know how much chocolate I have stashed in case anyone decides to get any ideas."
Tanna chuckled.

[Wearing: Back in the Classroom] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: -]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Classmatesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Intriguedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I wonder if wood sculpture means specifically carving... or...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ "Is this the last of our haunting?"
She says as she floats like an angel.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Adalaide brought out her seldom-used Quick Quotes Quill to take notes for this class. She'd barely sat down ebfore the professor started on the lecture, and there was no way she could've taken notes on her own without cramping her hand and falling drastically behind. Better to just listen and let the Quill do all the work. She listened carefully, very interested in this year's lesson, because it was something wholly out of her realm of experience. She'd never worked with a three-dimensional media before. She'd only ever done drawings and paintings and the like. So, the idea of doing some sort of sculpture was very interesting to her. When Professor Ellis was going over the various materials, she was trying to think of each one and what she thought she might be able to do with them. She was really interested in a few. She was somewhat upset when Professor Ellis told them to select a single medium to use for the term. She stood and walked around, trying to decide on which medium she would select. It would certainly be a hard decision.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀ You will never know until you let me go;
                                                          I'm hoping this will never end.
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:06 pm
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears and put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light

User Image
User Image

Ⓟ ⓤⓡⓔⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ xxღтαкєи вчღ Rose Hall ΡʀєғєϹτ

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell wished she had thought to be as prepared as Ada, she knew how her sister was! Instead of writing each word however she only wrote the basis of the term and a little something about each medium so she could remember and study for later. She too got up to look at the different stations and the statues or sculptures made ready already having an idea of which she wanted. Clay was nice but she just wasn't as interested, steel sounded dangerous, stone sounded hard (pun not intended), wood sounded like it might hurt a lot wax too messy, same with recycled material and food well....just no. But glass or ice appealed to her although she found herself leaning more towards glass. Nell walked over to her friend as she was also studying the art forms taking in her serious expression. "Figured out which one you wanna work with yet?" she asked softly.
︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: On the Clock | Where: Art IV | With: Ada | Thoughts: Wonder which she likes?| OOC:

We're the therapists pumping through your speakers
Delivering just what you need
We're well read and poised
We're the best boys
We're the chemists who've found the formula
To make your heart swell and burst
No matter what they say, don't believe a word

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:37 pm

User Image

Tanna walked back into the classroom with a slight skip still excited over teaching an upper level. It was just so exciting! "Hello hello! I hope everyone is happy with their chosen medium or mediums, now on to the basics! There are four basic techniques usable by all mediums:
Carving: Carving involves cutting or chipping away a shape from a mass of stone, wood, or other hard material. Carving is a subtractive process whereby material is systematically eliminated from the outside in.
Casting: Sculptures that are cast are made from a material that is melted down—usually a metal—that is then poured into a mold. The mold is allowed to cool, thereby hardening the metal, usually bronze. Casting is an additive process.
Modeling: Modeled sculptures are created when a soft or malleable material (such as clay) is built up (sometimes over an armature) and shaped to create a form. Modeling is an additive process.
Assembling: Sculptors gather and join different materials to create an assembled sculpture. Assembling is an additive process.
Now just like last time there are different stations for the different mediums so start playing around with the items...err, the safer ones I mean. If you're not comfortable with fire or carving just yet I'd move on. Have fun and please don't hesitate to ask questions!

[Wearing: Back in the Classroom] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: -]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:16 pm

User Image
User Image

Tanna set up her classroom in the first few weeks she arrived back at the castle and was now waiting on the corner of her desk for her new set of Sixth Years. Seeing them arrive she greeted them with a smile and waited for them to take their seats before she began. "Hello and welcome to Art IV, my name is...well I'm pretty sure you know who I am by now! To start the class I thought we'd like to do a bit of background before the fun begins. As you know this year will be about sculpting so before we jump right in, lets learn about the different mediums." She went over to her chalkboard and began to write out the different sculpture types before turning to face her small class.
Tanna chuckled.

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: More students!]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:33 pm
Once AGAIN I'm SITTING on the MOON
It's TOO LATE to FOLLOW me NOW
I STAY in FRONT of MANY YEARS
A GLITTERING SILENCE that nobody KNOWS
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
Let me KISS the SKY
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
And TELL ME, tell me WHY?

Nobody else believes it: Happy
If nobody else can reach it: ...
Take a deep breath now: Sixth Years
And sit on the moon next to me: Art

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S I X T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn counted Art as one of her favorite classes, and she always enjoyed it, in her own quiet way. This year was going to be about sculpting, too, and she was eager to learn more about the art form, having never actually done any sculpting before. She took notes as Professor Ellis lectured, envisioning each of the different mediums in her mind. Food struck her as the strangest, and she almost laughed aloud at the thought of it. What happened when the chocolate melted? Fondue? She got up and had a look around after finishing her notes, and came to the conclusion that she wanted to work with glass. It seemed so delicate, but incredibly firm and strong at the same time. And some of the sculptures almost looked like blown candy floss, as well.

MUSIC in the SOUL can be HEARD by the UNIVERSE.

Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING is within TIME
EVERYTHING I can FIND
Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING feels ALIVE
RIP the STARS from my WORLD
FEEL me NOW, 'cause EVERYTHING is ALIVE
Even MEANS I can FLY

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:37 pm
~New School Year~

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:42 pm

User Image
User Image

Tanna set up her classroom in the first few weeks she arrived back at the castle and was now waiting on the corner of her desk for her new set of Sixth Years. Seeing them arrive she greeted them with a smile and waited for them to take their seats before she began. "Hello and welcome to Art IV, my name is...well I'm pretty sure you know who I am by now! Firstly, congrats to passing your OWL's and I'm sure you all did swimmingly! To start the class I thought we'd like to do a bit of background before the fun begins. As you know this year will be about sculpting so before we jump right in, lets learn about the different mediums." She went over to her chalkboard and began to write out the different sculpture types before turning to face her small class.
Tanna chuckled.

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: More students!]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:22 pm

User Image
User Image

[Student List:
Gypsy Lovette]

Tanna set up her classroom in the first few weeks she arrived back at the castle and was now waiting on the corner of her desk for her new set of Sixth Years. Seeing them arrive she greeted them with a smile and waited for them to take their seats before she began. "Hello and welcome to Art IV, my name is...well I'm pretty sure you know who I am by now! Firstly, congrats to passing your OWL's and I'm sure you all did swimmingly!To start the class I thought we'd like to do a bit of background before the fun begins. As you know this year will be about sculpting so before we jump right in, lets learn about the different mediums." She went over to her chalkboard and began to write out the different sculpture types before turning to face her small class.
Tanna chuckled.
Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: New year new hope!] [OOC: If you are quoted your students are registered in this class and you must post them at least once or house points will be taken unless you're posted as absent.]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:46 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Adorkable in Art with Prof. Ellis Hawthorne
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Hm, would working with clay be cheating...? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy felt sort of weird as she entered the classroom and took a seat. She loved this lesson, of course, it was her absolute favorite, but there was just something inherently strange about going to a class with a professor whose wedding you'd been invited to. Seeing a professor outside of the classroom was odd enough; knowing that your professor liked you enough to outright invite you to their wedding of all things bordered on bizarre. Plus, she had to keep reminding herself that technically speaking, it wasn't Professor Ellis anymore, it was Professor Hawthorne. She wondered if Tanna cared much, though, given that she hadn't bothered to mention such in her introduction. But, then, that was probably because Gypsy was the only student in the class, and she'd sort of gone to the wedding, after all.

spaceAs always, Gypsy took notes on the lecture (this was one of the few classes where she did so), intrigued by the fact that they were doing sculpture this year. When Professor Hawthorne said she could choose what she'd like to work with for the year, she frowned a bit, lips pursing. Hm... What did she even want to work with? She felt sort of like using clay would be a bit of a cop-out; she'd been working with clay longer than she had with paint, courtesy of it being her mother's medium of choice. Steel sounded fun. Wax figures honestly creeped her out, so she'd be staying away from that, even if she wouldn't be making figures with it... she offered the professor a small smile at her comment on the chocolate, though. "Aw, you're no fun," she said, nose crinkling, eyes flashing purple. Then, she continued looking over the various sculptures, chewing her lip. She was torn between a few... but in the end, she settled on glass. She found that something about the aesthetic it offered was incredibly appealing. It'd be interesting to see what she could come up with to do with it.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:55 pm

User Image
User Image

[Student List:
Gypsy Lovette]

Tanna had to bite the inside of her cheek from laughing aloud at how awkward (or as awkward as the teen could be) Gypsy had acted walking into the classroom, but she supposed she could understand. Not a lot of professors invited students to their wedding, but she had invited all her NEWT students and above (and ok, so she had sent the metamorphagus' a bit early but it wasn't like she was going to fail her OWL!) and had thought that since they were all practically adults that it would be nice to see her students on her special day. And it had. She did let loose a chuckle at her comment as she talked about her chocolate inventory but didn't offer a comment. Say what she will but a bar or two always went walking out by the end of the first week, even thought virtually none of her students had taken to food sculpture. By the end of class she could see that she had chosen glass and grinned thinking that the teen would have fun with something as colorful as she was.
***Next Class***

Tanna walked back into the classroom with a slight skip, excited for that day's lesson. It was just so exciting! "Hello hello! I hope you are happy with their chosen medium now on to the basics! There are four basic techniques usable by all mediums:
Carving: Carving involves cutting or chipping away a shape from a mass of stone, wood, or other hard material. Carving is a subtractive process whereby material is systematically eliminated from the outside in.
Casting: Sculptures that are cast are made from a material that is melted down—usually a metal—that is then poured into a mold. The mold is allowed to cool, thereby hardening the metal, usually bronze. Casting is an additive process.
Modeling: Modeled sculptures are created when a soft or malleable material (such as clay) is built up (sometimes over an armature) and shaped to create a form. Modeling is an additive process.
Assembling: Sculptors gather and join different materials to create an assembled sculpture. Assembling is an additive process.
Now just like last time there are different stations for the different mediums so start playing around with the items...err, the safer ones I mean. If you're not comfortable with fire or carving just yet I'd move on. Have fun and please don't hesitate to ask questions!

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: Let's keep the ball rolling!] [OOC: If you are quoted your students are registered in this class and you must post them at least once or house points will be taken unless you're posted as absent.]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:11 pm

User Image
User Image

[Student List:
Gypsy Lovette]

Tanna waited until her students (well, student) was seated before she started the lesson. "Ok! We've spent the better part of the year going over sculpting mediums and choosing the one to work on, and now we've come to what you've been waiting for! Drum roll please...." The professor began to beat her hands animatedly on her desk for about five seconds before stopping with a laugh. "Sculpture enchantments! Or mainly, how to bring your sculpture to life. Well, not life-life, more like still life. Still life! I made an art joke, hehe." The young woman chuckled at her own bad joke before clearing her throat and getting back on track. "Anyway! To enchant your sculpture or a sculpture of your choosing, all you need to do is point your wand at the art piece and with a very gently flick say the words 'sculpture animantur', and that's it! Your sculpture should move or 'come to life' in whatever fashion you wished for it. I have an older NEWT student to demonstrate on one of their own sculptures if they would please come up front." Tanna beamed towards the student who had been sitting in the back and motioned for them to come up front. Once they did they unveiled a relatively small sculpture they had done of a small bear cub balancing on a ball made of clay. With a small flick of their wand the sculpture came to life with the bear and ball beginning to move. The art professor clapped excitedly as the waist high bear cub growled cutely as it moved around the classroom. "And of course if you wished the end the enchantment, all you need to say is 'finite,' if you would be so kind." she looked over at the somewhat embarrassed student who canceled the charm on their art which froze and reverted back to its original stance. Tanna grinned and award the student house points before waving them away. "For today, I have small sculptures for you to practice on until you feel you've gotten the hang of it. When you have it, come show me and then you can either leave or hang around to keep working on your sculptures. Have fun!" she said before sitting behind her desk where her some of her own art was out. She had been commissioned for a few paintings and she was barely through with two of the five.
Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

[Wearing: Teaching] [With: Students] [Where: Art Classroom] [Feeling: Excited] [Thinking: Let's keep the ball rolling!] [OOC: If you are quoted your students are registered in this class and you must post them at least once or house points will be taken unless you're posted as absent.]

Sixth Year Classes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff