I do not believe God judges people based on what they wear. However, I do believe that he does judge on what you wear is reflecting sinful thoughts.. But not the appearance; thoughts.

For example, if I were to wear revealing clothes(which I normally don't), he would only judge my thoughts if I did it to look sexually desirable and/or I was trying to hook up with someone.
Another example would be if I were wearing clothing that was offensive like "Atheists are Sinners" or some band shirt that says "F*** You" ...then it would be wrong in God's eyes. As long as it is not bringing anyone down (And I suppose promoting things against God's commandments/will and such, too), I do not believe God would judge negatively in any way.

I personally love Gothic fashion; especially Victorian Gothic. You should wear what you want to wear; God does give us the choice of free will, after all! Although some Gothics wear inverted crosses to make others aware of their religion(Including a few without religion because they believe it fits the profile-as I have seen a few Scene kids do as well), so as long as you aren't doing that, everything is okay. If you are avoiding such a symbol in your outfits, you aren't promoting anti-Christianity or anything-which is against God's will if you are especially while labeling yourself a child of God.

Some Christians are against it because they believe darker clothing means you sport sinful activities-Which is not true that they are one in the same. Luckily, my church is very open minded and do not judge on fashion, tattoos, et cetera.
Don't be afraid to state what you believe in and discuss to those who do not understand why you are who you are. People can be understanding if you give them a chance. I used to dress much darker, yet they warmed up once they got to know me.

Like I said before, God judges on your actions and your heart ^^
Do whatever your heart calls you to do girly. As long as you are not defying His will, be who you are and never somebody else. :]
I hope I helped ^^