Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Neighbor ((Me & White Dragon Lady)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:38 pm
When Zarin turned 19, he moved out of his parents place and bought an apartment with the money his parents gave him. He has been living in his new apartment for a couple of weeks now, and he has noticed a reoccurring pattern. Every Friday night, his next door neighbor throws loud obnoxious parties that keep him awake through the night. So, one day, after another party his neighbor, _____, had thrown, Zarin goes over to her apartment to talk to her about it. _____ is a party animal. She throws parties every Friday night, inviting her friends to party with her. Now, she isn't very interested in finding a boyfriend, but when she first meets her next door neighbor Zarin, she feels a connection. What will happen between these two?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:39 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Story
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:54 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:00 pm
Name
Takao Kimura or T.K. for short
Bio
The story
Pic
(Will get one when I can as I am doing this from my phone.)  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:14 am
bigbubz1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:46 pm
WhiteDragonLady

((I'll start us off))
It was Saturday morning, and the day after one of Takao's big parties. Zarin had decided to go and talk to her today, to see if she could do something about the parties. He walked down the hallway and stopped by the one to the left of his apartment. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:35 pm
Takao was just getting out of the shower when she heard the knock on her door. She wrapped a towel around herself before padding over to the door and opening it. "Yeah?" she asked in a curious voice.
bigbubz1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:44 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin smiled at Takao when she opened the door. "Hello, I'm your next door neighbor Zarin Carter, I moved in a few weeks ago or so. I was wondering if the next time you had another party, could you keep it down? I don't want to sound like a jerk or anything, it's just I been kept up every Friday night because of the parties."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:04 pm
Takao tilted her head. "Oh. Sorry. I didn't mean to keep you up." she replied as she adjusted her towel with a small smile. To be honest, she didn't even know Zarin lived in the building as she has classes most of the time.
bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:07 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin smiled at her. "It's fine. I just wanted to let you know before you got kicked out for any noise complaints. Well, if you need anything at all, feel free to stop by." Zarin gave her a little goodbye wave and began to walk back to his apartment.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:23 pm
Takao blinked before closing her door. Her neighboor had a weird vibe going on but she felt a connection. She glanced at her clock and groaned. She was going to be late for shopping trip with her friends. She quickly got dressed, grabbed her keys and her bag then was out the door, locking it behind her.
bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:33 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin heard Takao leave a sat down at his makeshift workbench. His workbench used to be his computer desk, but he had gotten rid of his computer a long time ago. Right now, he was fixing a computer for his friend for 45 bucks. He was almost done with it. He couldn't Takao off his mind though. He sighed and went back to work.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:03 pm
Takoa sat at the table with her friends, staring at her food. She couldn't stop thinking about Zarin. Her friends, Maxine and Rin looked at her then at each other. "Takao...are you okay?" Maxine asked, worried for her best friend. Rin watched quietly. "Hm. Oh, I'm fine." she replied with a smile.
bigbubz1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:47 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin sighed and put his tools and the unfixed computer away. He had too many things on his mind, especially Takoa, to be working. So, Zarin decided to go out walk around, to clear his mind.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:09 pm
Takao and her friends were now at the mall, shopping for something to wear for a party tonight. She sighed inwardly, wondering what Zarin liked and if he found her pretty. Why was she even thinking about this? She pushed the thought aside as she tried on a blue strapless dress.
bigbubz1

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces