Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Please pray for MIKKA!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SunshineDaisyGirl

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:06 am
Mikka, my Godson, was riding his bike yesterday, doing a trick on his BMX trick bike, when he came down from the trick, the tires got out from under him, he went forward with the bike, the handle bars turned and crashed into his chest as the bike flipped on over and landed on him. He didn't remember hitting his head or loosing consienceness, but he was in extreme amounts of pain, so we had to call 911. I was going to drive him and his mother to the emergency room, but he was starting to complain that he couldn't breathe. His dad stayed at the house with my 2 daughters and Mikka's 2 brothers and 1 sister while we followed the EMS.. At the hospital, they ran a ton of tests to rule things out, but he continued to complain that his vision was blurry. This hospital did not have a pediatric physician on staff AT ALL, so we requested that he be transferred to one in Tampa that does have pediatric staff. I came home at that point and his dad went with him via ambulance to the hospital in Tampa. I won't have an update for a little bit, but we are coveting prayers for this young man. He's a missionary who had just come home from the Dominican Republic without a scratch on him! The enemy is trying to attack this family from all angles and so just keep them all in prayer please.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:41 am
May God Most Merciful bestow his blessings
May He Heal your godson like how He heals the faith of Mankind
We rely on God's will
To God we belong, and to Him we shall return  

Islamic Teacher

x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:38 am
What a scary thing to go through! I will keep your godson and his family in my prayers, to keep them strengthened and courageous and above all: trusting in God. Please do keep us updated.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:52 pm
I am praying. I hope he is ok soon.  

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:29 pm
He has my prayers, my friend.
May God heal him and send his Heavenly angels to guard, protect, and bring comfort to you and his family.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:32 pm
Being morning time here in Australia just about to have worship with my own kids so will do!  

jack0076970

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:43 pm
How is it going?  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff