Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[ Round 2 ] Glass Maze: [Winner: Marco] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When once there were people who inhabited the facility, this was where they would stay: in the long, winding hallways of the residency wing, hundreds, if not thousands, lived alongside their colleagues. Each had an apartment, separated from the hallway by only an opaque glass door. Strangely, since the building was abandoned, more of these doors have been found where there were previously none: bathrooms, bedrooms, windows, and closets all were replaced by these strange opaque doors. Going through them no longer lands the curious in the appropriate location; instead, a long hallway, much like the one where the fight started, greets the traveler, but this is not the same hallway. It is as if the traveler has been transported to an alternate hallway, but with no way to leave the building anymore, as the exits have all disappeared. The only way to return is to retrace their steps.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:02 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉
Finding his way to the are where the fight was suppose to be, Marco found himself in a hallway. Looking around it seemed like his opponent wasn't here yet. Were the really suppose to fight in this tight space? Marco gave a small huff and continued down the hallway. He looked at the opaque glass doors as he passed by them. Hopefully he would finish this fight faster then the last one.

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 525/525
Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:44 am
User ImageAN EYE FOR AN EYE,
A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.

AND EVIL FOR EVIL.

Kamiya stepped into the hallway and noticed the opponent walking down it as well. Kamiya tightened his blindfold ensuring he'd be able to work without eyesight as he figured that it would likely be the most necessary thing within the exams. he would give a quick whistle and then run through the third door in on his left and then within the next hall he would run into the first door on the right and leave it open so he could hear the opponent in the hall he'd just come through.

state of being:
chakra: 310
stamina: 450
techniques used:
current stance: casual

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:57 am
User Image

Marco Cross

Hearing a whistle behind him, Marco spun around to see a figure dart into one of the rooms. It must be his opponent. Marco wasn't foolish enough though to just go darting in. Gathering up some chakra, he preformed a few hand seals. In a puff of smoke, a shadow clone appeared next to him. Marco just nodded at the door the figure ran through and the clone took off. Getting to the door, the clone walked through only to find itself in another hallway. Is this place some kind of fun house? The clone thought to itself. There was no sign of their opponent, so he must have ran into another room, but where. For the moment, the clone just stood there looking around.

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 500/525
Jutsu Used: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]

Flamefox Merimac

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:06 am
A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.

AND EVIL FOR EVIL.

hearing the clone enter the room Kamiya would throw a smoke bomb into the room and then leap to the cieling where he'd use the tree walking technique to stick to it long enough to leap from above. coming from above he would hope to take the opponent by surprise and simply aim for a knockout punch to the head right away. as soon as he would land he'd simply roll back into the smoke and run into a different hallway than before.

state of being:
chakra: 305
techniques used:
tree walking technique

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:16 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

The clone saw a smoke bomb come flying out of a doorway. So that was where the man was. As the smoke bomb went off, the clone pushed back, landed, and pushed back once more. Landing he was just out of the reach of the smoke. Looking at the smoke, the clone saw what looked like a shadow coming through from above. Seeing that it was his opponent, the clone quickly ducked down and spun around. Now facing his opponent's back, the clone gathered chakra and ink in its mouth. Its cheeks grew to about double the size, the clone spit out a ball of ink roughly the size of a human skull. The ball of ink was a deep ink color and if it hit his opponent would expand out and attempt to wrap around his opponent's arms. If it did, it would cause his opponent's arms to get stuck to his torso. The clone tried to stay on his guard the best he could after firing off the attack.

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 490/525
Jutsu Used: Taffy Blend 013

Flamefox Merimac

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:48 am
A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.

AND EVIL FOR EVIL.

Kamiya knew having his back to his opponent was only asking for trouble so as soon as he landed he performed a weird barrel roll tumble mix that had him crouched facing his opponent. when his opponent shot... whatever it was. at him he could sense it clearly and simply bent back under it letting it pass over him. in doing so he also used his hands to launch himself into a mid air tumble. while doing the mid air tumble he would throw a simple kunai at his opponent. when he landed he would also drop another smoke bomb and use it to slip into another hallway. while in there he would quickly create a clone using the illusion clone technique and then slip inside another hallway. from there he would simply monitor the situation in the other hall from out of sight.

state of being:
chakra: 300
techniques used:
illusion clone technique

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:22 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

The shadow clone would allow itself to get hit with the kunai. It would have trouble following the man and if felt like Marco would be able to do more with the few information it had already gather. With the hit from the kunai, the clone disappeared in a puff of smoke. When Marco got he information from the clone, he stood there for a second. Seeing that going through the doors seemed to lead them into a maze, he was a little unsure about heading in after the guy. It wasn't so much for the fact that he was using smoke bombs, but more so for the fact that he didn't want to get lost inside of the this place. Hopefully the runners and judges of the exam knew how to get out, but could Marco take that chance. Of course, if he just stood there, he would probably lose the fight. Pulling out a Kunai he walked up to the door that his opponent went through and slammed the kunai into the door. Walking into the hallway, the smoke from the first bomb had already cleared out. Marco stood on guard and yelled out. "I don't know if you can see or not, but these new hallways have no entrances. The further we go in the greater risk we have at getting lost. If you want to play these hiding games I'll play, but I say we have an old fashion fight. Just stay in one hallway and may the best man win. Does that sound good?" It would be a risk to talk, but he stayed on his guard. Hopefully his opponent wasn't so far that he couldn't hear him. Marco didn't really want to try and play games. That was the first round. This one was suppose to be a fight.

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 490/525
Jutsu Used: Taffy Blend 013

Flamefox Merimac

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:39 pm
A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.

AND EVIL FOR EVIL.

his opponent was either very smart and baiting him into the fight or was very unaware and was simply asking to be defeated quickly. Kamiya however knew his skills were best suited to frontal contact and yet. he was always wary or tricks. he wanted to confirm a few things before he actually atempted to fight.
"so you wish for combat? tell me why i should trust that you do not hold a trick for when i appear and that you will admit to a fair fight? and also. to you what do you consider fair?"
he would have the clone walk closer to the door but not out into sight. he wanted to ensure that he was safe and able to do as he needed. he walked into the hall and stood near his clone also remaining out of sight keeping a smoke pellet ready for any action he might need to take.

state of being:
techniques used:
illusion clone technique

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:56 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Marco listened for the direction that the voice was coming from. It wouldn't be that hard to locate as his opponent talked. He could attack, but that wasn't what he wanted at the moment. "I simply wish to get this round over with. This round is suppose to be all about combat and after that dummy test, I'm ready to just get this fighter underway. I can push ya deeper and deeper into the maze if you really want me to. Then I can just trap ya inside and head off to get the win. Either way is fine with me. As for trusting me, not much I can say. I can give you my word, but that's only good if you trust the word of a man you just met." Marco gave a small nod and shifting his weight a little bit. He just stood there waiting to see what would happen. If his opponent wanted to play games, he would just chase him down with shadow clones and destroy the last doorway that he would go through trapping him in the maze.

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 495/525
Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:20 pm
A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.

AND EVIL FOR EVIL.

not wanting to stay here longer either Kamiya decided that the best course of action would be to simply confront the boy.
"very well."
instead of Kamiya going out first the clone would go out and stand loosely looking as if he could do about anything. if the opponent was versed in any kind of martial arts he would see no obvious openings. the clone would simply stand there waiting to see what would happen.

state of being:
techniques used:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Seeing the man com out from the doorway, Marco nodded a little bit. "Good luck." With that, Marco gathered up some chakra and form a few quick hand seals. A few seconds, nothing seemed to happen. However, water started to drip from the walls and appearing from the floors. The hallway seemed to start to fill up with water. Marco had used Takitsubo no Jutsu [ Waterfall Basin Technique ], which pulled water from the area around the person and allowed them to create a water source. Being in a building, it would be pulling waters from the pipes. Marco would hold off doing anything. The water would collect to about a foot deep and stop. Once of the things Marco noticed though, is the water didn't seem to hit his opponent like it should. He didn't show any signs and knew this person he was looking at was a simply clone that couldn't do anything to him.

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 475/525
Jutsu Used: Takitsubo no Jutsu [ Waterfall Basin Technique ]

Flamefox Merimac

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:02 pm
A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.

AND EVIL FOR EVIL.

Kamiya could tell that the water wasn't affecting his clone as it should and as such he knew that it was only going to cause trouble if he stayed out of the way any more. throwing smoke bombs into the room to cover it the clone would disapear and Kamiya would leap to the ceiling again and stick to it. if this guy could draw a foot of water out from the walls Kamiya didn't want to be in that water for whatever it was the kid could do. while on the ceiling he would enter the bokuho stance allowing him to react quickly to any attack he could sense.

state of being:
chakra: 295
techniques used:
tree climbing technique
current stance: bokuho

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:26 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Watching smoke fill the area where the clone was and not hearing the splash of water, something seemed a little off. His opponent had jumped off the roof before, so maybe that was what he was doing again. After all, it would be silly to try and block his vision and not do anything. While Marco couldn't see, he remembered the area that his opponent's voice came from. Gather some chakra and forming some more hand seals, he would put his plan into motion. As soon as he formed the last hand seal, the water below and around his opponent would come to life. Eight tentacles would form from the water and all would head for the opponent trying to grab him. Since the hallway wasn't very big, they would be group tightly together and with the hallway probably being only 10 feet high they wouldn't have far to go. Two tentacles would be coming up right under the enemy, three would be coming from the left, and three would be coming from the right. There was very little space to squeeze out of.

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 455/525
Jutsu Used: Shokushu Rendan Kyouran [ Tentacle Barrage Fury ]

Flamefox Merimac

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:55 pm
A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.

AND EVIL FOR EVIL.

the moment the water began to move was the moment that Kamiya began his assault. knowing where the opponent was he used the smoke to cover the start of his movements although as he got closer it would be easier to see him but there would still be less time to react. he aimed for a simple tackle hoping to grapple his opponent.

state of being:
chakra: 295
techniques used:
current stance: lunge

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items