Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Friends Till The End. . . {LilRinn & I}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:33 pm
Two, young, carefree boys. They were born a year apart form each other, but they still thought they were the same age. Their mothers were the best of friends and basically lived together. The boys grew up in each others' arms. They had no father, so they learned from the other boys what it was like to be a man. Together, they grew. Always together.

"Friends till the end?" the younger boy asked one day to the older boy. "Of coarse!" the other one replied without a second thought.

Three years later, when the two were eight and nine years old, the younger one disappeared. The older boy searched and searched for his little brother. He could not live without him; oh he could not live happily. Then, three days later, the younger boy came back. The older boy was as happy as he could be. They were together again. "Friends till the end. . ." the older one whispered in the brother's ear when they hugged.

The two boys lived happily with each other after that day. Soon, the younger boy knew that something was wrong with him. Every once in a while, he could slip through walls and disappear from sight. There was something not right about him. He brought it up with his older brother, but the older boy had no clue what he was talking about. So the younger one let it be, although it still bugged him.

The two, at age 12 and 13, were enrolled in a special school known as the Silver Wing. It was where people that were not human went for school. Vampires, Shapeshifters, Werewolves, Nekos. . . Every sort of non-human! They were pushed through a line and at the end, asked what race they were.

"I'm a mutt," the older boy said. He let the younger boy step in front of him. "Uh. . . I-I'm. . ." What was he? The younger boy did not know. "You seem half-ghost to me," an old woman rasped behind him. The people behind the counter nodded. Enrolled as a half-ghost and a mutt, the two stepped inside of the school.

"Friends till the end," the younger boy whispered into his brother's ear. The older boy nodded.

Now 16 and 17, the two are now in different classes. they sometimes see each other in the hallways, but they share the same dorm. Bullies have been tormenting the older boy, jeering at his race. They never liked a mutt, and the older boy was a perfect target.

What will happen if he decides to commit suicide? What will the young, half-ghost do when his protector is gone?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:35 pm
Skelly

[imgleft][/imgleft][align=center][b]Name[/b]:
(They have different last names. . .)
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
Male
[b]Race[/b]:
(Whatcha pick?)
[b]Powers[/b]:
(No godmodding. . . as you know~)
[b]Personality[/b]:
(Some of his personality is in the bio. . .)[/align]

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image
Name:
Kietsu "Kai" Nakamura
Race:
Half Ghost, Half Shapeshifter
Powers:
Kai can turn invisible. He can shapeshift into different things he has seen, but only for a short time.
Personality:
Kai is rather quiet around people he does not know nor trust. He is a child when around his older, more-than-a-friend brother. He can be menacing and will attack if necessary.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:59 pm
Holo Sora Kurono

User Image ((This it what he looks like. Only he has black dog/cat like ears on his head that he normally hides away by retracting them in.))

Name:
Raiden Kimura
Race:
Raiden is a plain shiftier, or a mutt. He is thinking a mutt though. Sense that what everyone calls him. (Mutt meaning a mix of various things). However, serpents blood is mixed in him and majority hate serpents.
Powers:
So far, he can shift into a large wolf and tiger. He feels he could shift into more than that though. Seeing that he has the shape of snake's eyes. All in all though, he can pretty much only shift into animals.

Personality:
Raiden is a different guy depending on who he is around and which animal gene is most active at the moment. However, at all times he is highly protective over Kai and will not hesitate to kill if he has to. He's normally quite aggressive and easily angered. With Kai, he his much more kind, loving and patient. This is due to his canine genes picking Kai as his person and only his. Outside of Kai, he's a very mean boy. Underneath his tough shell though, is a sensitive guy.

Would you like me to post first sense you went through the trouble and made it? I hope you like my character. ^^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:36 pm
LilRinn
If you will, then yes please~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:57 pm
Holo Sora Kurono

User Image
Raiden Kimura

Bring me your enemies lay them before me

It was fairly early in the morning, probably around one a.m and Raiden woke up after having a strange nightmare. He had had a dream that someone was taking Kai away from him but he couldn't seem to get himself to run fast enough to catch up to him and the evil person taking Raiden's person. A soft dog like whimper escaped him as he looked around his dark room. He wasn't scared to be alone because the dream or anything, but felt like he had to reassure himself that Kai was still here. It wasn't abnormal that he had these dreams, then worry if Kai was still there or not. Ever since Kai randomly disappeared for awhile when they were little, Raiden seemed to be even more watchful and protective over Kai. It may have been annoying sometimes, but Raiden couldn't help it. His canine instincts caused him to have these overwhelming feelings.

After a moment, Raiden was out of his bed and very silently made his way over to Kai's. At first it was just to make sure he was there, then it became into Raiden crawling into the other side of the bed and wrapping his arm around Kai, cuddling him. Yeah, Raiden was such a puppy sometimes when it came to Kai. He'd often times sneak into his bed while he's sleeping, or giving him random affection. To Raiden, or at least the wolf inside him, Kai was his person and no one else could have him, no one else could touch him, and no one was even aloud to look at him weirdly. Not with out getting a viscous look and/or growl from Raiden at least and if someone would put Kai in danger, god forbid that Raiden could get to that other person. You see. Raiden literally couldn't control himself sometimes. He even remembers attacking Kai before. Which he still felt bad about to this day. He didn't even know or not if a scar was left from that bad, wolf's bite.

Raiden shook thoughts away from that day they had been arguing and fighting. It was Raiden's hard headed thinking that got them into that argument. Then one thing led to another, Raiden had shifted into a wolf and bit into the side of his younger friend.. Raiden did not want to do that but, he just got pushed over that fine line between him and his instincts. However, he somehow snapped back to himself before he damaged Kai too much. Again thinking too much, Raiden cuddled Kai closer and closed his eyes.
"I'm sorry Kai.." He whispered softly. He needed to go back to sleep. So he did, happily. Tomorrow they'd be going back to school, that he hated. That was a whole other story though...

And walk away.... never look back....

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items