Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
((Reserved For Dutchess of Wolves)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:52 pm
((Do you want the honors of starting us off))
Name: Zarin Carter
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:02 pm
User Image
Nicole Carter (Perfers Nikki)
6 years old
Female
Neko
Nikki and her new brother, Zarin don't get along all that well but she tries to make him happy. But she is shy and scares easily.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:11 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

((I'll start us off))

Zarin was waiting outside for Nikki and his parents to get home. Zarin's parents had gone to the airport to pick up Nikki and bring her to her new home. He was sitting on the front porch steps, looking up at the clouds.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:16 pm
bigbubz1

Nikki had just arrived and was hugging her mommy and daddy that had just adopted her. She had a little stuffed kitten with her in her arms because she was nervous. She held her new daddy's hand as they walked to the car and got in but she fell asleep on the way home and was hugging her kitten in her arms not wanting to lose it.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:29 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Nikki had just arrived and was hugging her mommy and daddy that had just adopted her. She had a little stuffed kitten with her in her arms because she was nervous. She held her new daddy's hand as they walked to the car and got in but she fell asleep on the way home and was hugging her kitten in her arms not wanting to lose it.

Zarin saw Nikki and smiled. Zarin's dad handed her to Zarin and he held her in his arms. Zarin and Nikki's new parents had to go out and grab groceries for dinner. Zarin took her inside and put her on the couch.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:45 pm
bigbubz1

Nikki put her ears back as she was given to Zarin. When he put her on the couch she said "I-I'm Nikki...What's your name?" She sounded really nervous as she talked to him. She sat on the couch looking shyly at him hoping he was nicer than most people his age.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:18 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Nikki put her ears back as she was given to Zarin. When he put her on the couch she said "I-I'm Nikki...What's your name?" She sounded really nervous as she talked to him. She sat on the couch looking shyly at him hoping he was nicer than most people his age.

Zarin smiled and crouched down so he was at eye level with her. "My name is Zarin. From now on, I'll be your older brother from now on." He gave her a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:07 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Zarin smiled and crouched down so he was at eye level with her. "My name is Zarin. From now on, I'll be your older brother from now on." He gave her a warm smile.

"I've always wanted a big brother." She said and smiled at him cutely and shyly. Then she hugged him and stayed close to him before her ears came to attention because she was happy.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:43 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled as she stayed close to him. "Do you want a snack Nikki? I could make you a sandwich or something if you're hungry." Zarin knew that she was probably hungry after her long flight.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:49 pm
bigbubz1

Nikki nodded and said "Yes please. Can I have a peanut butter and jelly sammich?" She had the cutest voice and the sweetest accent. She was from the other side of the country so she wasn't familiar with how things were done around here.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:24 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled at her. "Sure. Hang on a sec." Zarin went into the kitchen and made her the sandwich. After he made if for, he brought it in to her on a paper plate.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:39 am
bigbubz1

"Thank you Zarin." Nikki said smiling as she started to eat the sandwich happily. She was so adorable. She began to purr as she ate having a full belly after she finished eating.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:55 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin sat down next to his little sister. "How about I show you around the house Nikki? It's pretty spacious in here and I wouldn't want you to get lost." Zarin knew that his parents were going to do that later, but he decided that he should do it now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:16 am
bigbubz1

"Yes please." She said and held his hand as they looked around the house. It was really big to her. She even had her own room and playroom with everything a little girl could want.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:34 am
Dutchess of Wolves

After they had toured the rest of the house, they arrived at Zarin's room. "This is my room Nikki." Zarin opened the door and showed her his room. Half of the room was padded and looked like a dojo or something. The other half looked completely normal. "I practice martial arts in my free time Nikki. Maybe when you are old enough to learn martial arts, maybe I can teach you."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff