Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[S] Being able to choose colourists in group breedings.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we be able to post a list of colourists we are okay with in a group breeding?
Yes
52%
 52%  [ 26 ]
No
48%
 48%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:09 pm
This is a fairly simple suggestions, sometimes there are group breeding (by group, I mean breedings such as Halloween breedings that have multiple colourists rolling). Sometimes, as shop goers we aren't fond of a certain style of a colourist or a certain style for a certain pair.

I propose that in group breedings, we be allowed to do the same as the MCCL--list what colourists we are interested in.

Let me know what you think, but stay on point. The poll is what should really speak for this thread, not the comments.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:15 pm
Agreed. In the last one that was done, I was able to update/remove my pairs but in many of them I feel that you either have to take a chance by putting your pair in, or you have to completely leave them out.

/Sorry sick hope that makes sense. Basically, love this idea.  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

SystemFailure-Rebooting

Tipsy Businesswoman

5,675 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 pm
I like this idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:15 pm
This is my personal thought and not an Official Staff answer... but you could probably list colorists as it is presently. I would think that you could just add a short note at the top of your post. Something like:

"Note: Only for Mindsend's slots."

Or something. If another colorist noticed the note and weren't included on your list, it'd be pretty easy for them to reroll.

Edit: Or if you don't feel like including a note... you could always PM the colorist if you get rolled by someone you don't like and ask them to reroll. I actually did this once when I won twice in one raffle and wanted to spread the love.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

slimycrow

Original Codger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:26 pm
I agree with Roni, it hasn't been explicitly answered/stated so I agree an official rule would be nice...but I believe people would be accepting if you did specify  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:35 pm
To be honest I'm not (personally) fond of the whole choosing colorist thing at all for the MCCL - I think some people who are too preoccupied with the technical executions of their Soq as opposed to the concepts...

BUT....that being said - if you can do it for the MCCL you should be able to do it for breedings, too.

I just usually end up putting "all" 99.9% of the time anyway. xd

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:53 am
I think this would make list keeping for singles raffles a pain in the a**. There's already a million categories your horse can fall into.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:59 am
I agree with Starie on this one.

Maybe if you don't want to "risk" that colorist rolling that pair, enter in a different pairing that you wouldn't mind them rolling.
It's simple enough, and what I would personally do. :]

(I guess if it's the case of you not liking the colorist, If you somehow manage to get rolled, forfeit the slot to be rerolled for someone who would actually appreciate it?)

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:46 pm
I don't think it'd have to be 'listed'. If a colorist rolled you, saw that they weren't on your list, they would automatically re-roll. This way no one has to wait etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:53 pm
I think this could work so long as people didn't get the mentality of, "oh, since I don't want that colorist for this pair, I should be able yo enter another couple into their slots," type deal. The rule should be that you get two pairs, period. Because if someone sees an opportunity for a loophole and more chances at more pairs, chances are they'll at least try to exploit it.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces