Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:01 am

I've always said no to smoking. Both my parents smoke and now the boy that
I'm dating smokes. I used to think it was so disgusting, but I honestly think that
some people can pull it off and make it look somewhat appealing.

Do you smoke?
Would you ever smoke?
What's your opinion on smoking?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:09 am
If I may answer your questions for the sake of just replying you and such, is that I don't smoke, probably would never, and my opinion is that I cannot stand to be around people who are smoking. My tolerance to the smell is limited, since I can't really breathe too well around it. I don't think smoking is at all a good habit to take up and usually don't spend time around those who do. However, that doesn't mean I adamant in saying that others should stop, because that is not a place for my word in the matter. I also think that people don't really 'pull off' smoking, since it really is just a habit and such. But again, my opinion of the matter.  

Anaya_of_Wolves

Dangerous Wolf

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

StrayKit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:42 pm
in the order of the questions asked:

1) no, I don't smoke. but I have a number of members in my family and do or have had a number of friends who do as well.
2) absolutely not. not only because it does horrible things to your lungs and body as a whole in the long run, but because i'm also allergic to something in it. we don't know what for sure, the tobacco or the nicotine, but when i'm around the smoke my eyes burn, I start to cough really bad, I feel nauscious, and sometimes I feel like i'm choking. if I react that way around the second hand smoke I sure as hell don't want to willingly be inhaling the cancer-stick itself
3) I think it's bad for you and that you probably shouldn't do it, I think it's kinda disgusting rather than cool, but I also know I can't stop people from smoking. I also think drinking alcohol a lot is bad and probably shouldn't be done but I have friends and family who do that too. I won't do it, I don't think people should do it because if I care about them I don't want them doing something that'll get them sick later, but I also can't stop them so I just ask them not to smoke around me so it doesn't make me sick  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:47 pm
i do not smoke. i made my boyfriend quit smoking by presenting him with a well worded powerpoint presentation... nbd. i mean it is sexy on some people, but really the effects of smoking is not worth it.  

hoenest

Darling

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:03 pm
        Do you smoke? No.
        Would you ever smoke? No, because of my reasons below.
        What's your opinion on smoking? I think it is disgusting. Growing up, I watched my father puff his lungs out and now he's dying from cancer. I never want my children to see that or have to suffer like I am. My partner was smoking when he asked me out, but he gave up in a month because he knew he'd have no chance with me. He's been free for almost two years now. In my opinion, it's a dirty habit that has taken away a person I love and I see no good or appeal in it.

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games