Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Invisible Love 1x1 (Me & Tweeterbri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:19 am
~ Invisible Love ~

User Image

In this world of ours there are things we can't see or understand. Strange occurrences happen in everyday life, like a sudden death, wishes, or things like faith and luck. These all happen because of things people can't see, but some can.

Long ago a girl named Konata Homuri died by a car accident at the age of sixteen. When she died, she woke up to look down at her body broken and bloody. She reached out to herself then a man ran up to her body. The girls hand passed right through his body. She stood up shocked and looked at a store window. She couldn't see her reflection no one could even see her. How can they? Konata is now a ghost.

This ghost wondered trying to find why she is still here. As a ghost she saw other beings, ones with wings of different shading between white and black. Some had strange tails and horns, others glowed and were small floating around. She stopped one of them, an angel. She asked the angel why she hasn't left this world. The angel told Konota that she isn't done living. The angel then vanished and non of the others gave her a clue of what to do. Isn't done living, what is that suppose to mean? She thought and continued to wonder. One day she spotted her friends heading to school. She followed and watched. Wishing she was back in her old class with them.

Konata watched over her friends in school. After they graduated she stayed and roamed the halls. She isn't done living... Years and years have pasted and she continues to stay at the school, not finding her answer. One day a boy named _____ noticed her in his classes in the back of the class. He didn't see that she was different, looked like everyone else through his eyes. At lunch this boy finds her and begins to talk with her. Konata was surprise. He could see her. It's impossible for so long she tried to get others attention but they couldn't see her. _____ started to talk to her every day. He soon developed a crush on Konata, but he still doesn't know she is a ghost and she hasn't told him. One day somebody asked _____ why he is always talking to himself. _____ is surprised and tries to point out that Konata is sitting right next to him. The person tells him no one is there and _____ realizes that she is a ghost. Will he still like her? Or is he going to ignore her from now on?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:38 pm
[align=center][imgright]Anime Pictures Only[/imgright]
[color=COLOR2][size=18]๑[/size][/color] [color=COLOR1]My name is...(Full name please)[/color]
[color=COLOR2][size=18]๑[/size][/color] [color=COLOR1]My age is...(Your age and birthday is you want to)[/color]
[color=COLOR2][size=18]๑[/size][/color] [color=COLOR1]My story?...(Biography)[/color]
[color=COLOR2][size=18]๑[/size][/color] [color=COLOR!]What do I like? (What do you like or are interested in)[/color]
[color=COLOR2][size=18]๑[/size][/color] [color=COLOR1]My dislikes or fears...(Tell us your fears or dislikes)[/color]

User Image

My name is... Konata Homuri.
My age is...well I forgot, but I still look sixteen.
My story?... Well I was living a normal life, a regular teenager. Then I got ran over on my way home from school. I died... I found an angel, but he told me I'm not done living yet. I don't understand what he meant. I'm dead shouldn't I be done? Anyways I didn't know what to do so I followed my friends wanting them to be safe. After they graduated I stayed at the school campus. I don't know why. It just felt like I shouldn't leave it. I mean that's where I still be at since I haven't aged.
While sitting in one of the class rooms someone noticed me, a boy. I thought now one could ever see me but some how he can. He found me wondering at lunch. He began talking to me, and he has been every lunch I sometimes walk with him to his house. a lot of times he's invited me in, but I declined. I'm a ghost, but he doesn't know. One day someone came up wondering why he always is by himself, and talking to himself. That's when he found out I'm dead.

What do I like? When I was a live I liked going for long walks and eating sweets. Hanging out with my friends was always great. Right now I like that someone notices me...
My dislikes or fears...Being dead and stuck here. I'm so lost, and still don't understand what the angel said. I always hated thunder storms, I still do.

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:34 pm
Tricky Kiddo
User Image
My name is..Tatsuya Ichimaki
My age is...16, October 14th
My story?...
Tatsuya is that average cliché new guy in town. Having moved here along with his mother looking for a new start on things. Not to mention the school was rumored to have a great art program to help the boy build up his writing and drawing skills so he could complete his major hobby, comic book creation.
The small family settled in just a few short months ago. Easily slipping into the groove both he and his mother grew accustomed to the people here. Tatsuya's outgoing and silly nature drew in people like a moth to the flame at first anyways. For it didn't take the brown haired boy long to notice the none to talkative girl that sat at the back of all of his classes. He should of listened to the little signals that were ringing off in his head. Such as the teachers never calling her name on the role sheet, or people not talking to her. Heck she never even came inside to hangout with him! He wasn't creepy was he?
Well some of the other students thought so seeing as how one of them thought he was crazy for talking to himself? That wasn't right though, Konata was right here! Sitting close enough for him to nudge with his elbow if he wanted...
It was at this point however that the boy discovered what the meaning to all of this red flags buzzing about the school. His best friend and crush was a ghost. Part of the other world who lingered here amongst the living..
The realization left him shaken and confused. He had been speaking to a spirit this whole time? Much less being able to see her while the other students couldn't.
And he Tatsuya, had fallen in "like" with the sweet girl...After such thoughts he couldn't decide what to do next. Instinct told him to just forget her. Try not to see the ghost because she was just that, a ghost and would never be anything more. But, his heart strings were disagreeing. Whatever the case he felt uneasy about the whole thing..for now however, he would see what had happened to his best friend. Try to overlook this little detail and still be her friend despite the crushing blow to his feelings about her.

What do I like?
Well if you must know, This kiddo loves to hang out around town. Most of the time I spend my weekends roaming the unseen parts of the park or checking out the arcade if not the older parts of the city. While I love to dwell in my self drawn comic book world and build up on the plot of my story I would much rather talk to Konata, the cute silvery blonde who seems to go un noticed..
On a side note I enjoy playing with friends and sitting idol on my couch with a good movie..

My dislikes or fears...
This is a toughy, but I guess one could say water. I was never much of a swimmer really..dog pedaling eludes me. So don't ask for this guy to join you on the beach. I also dislike solitude or quiet air especially on those to dark nights! There is always something on in my house.
Another would be that depressive or disappointing cloud one might get when loosing a friend or causing burdens for your mom..thats not a good one. Lastly, I don't like stress. Who does, but getting sudden additions to one's seemingly easygoing life is a major downer..

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:29 pm
Tweeterbri
Tricky Kiddo
User Image
My story?...
Tatsuya is that average cliché new guy in town. Having moved here along with his mother looking for a new start on things. Not to mention the school was rumored to have a great art program to help the boy build up his writing and drawing skills so he could complete his major hobby, comic book creation.
The small family settled in just a few short months ago. Easily slipping into the groove both he and his mother grew accustomed to the people here. Tatsuya's outgoing and silly nature drew in people like a moth to the flame at first anyways. For it didn't take the brown haired boy long to notice the none to talkative girl that sat at the back of all of his classes. He should of listened to the little signals that were ringing off in his head. Such as the teachers never calling her name on the role sheet, or people not talking to her. Heck she never even came inside to hangout with him! He wasn't creepy was he?
Well some of the other students thought so seeing as how one of them thought he was crazy for talking to himself? That wasn't right though, Konata was right here! Sitting close enough for him to nudge with his elbow if he wanted...
It was at this point however that the boy discovered what the meaning to all of this red flags buzzing about the school. His best friend and crush was a ghost. Part of the other world who lingered here amongst the living..
The realization left him shaken and confused. He had been speaking to a spirit this whole time? Much less being able to see her while the other students couldn't.
And he Tatsuya, had fallen in "like" with the sweet girl...After such thoughts he couldn't decide what to do next. Instinct told him to just forget her. Try not to see the ghost because she was just that, a ghost and would never be anything more. But, his heart strings were disagreeing. Whatever the case he felt uneasy about the whole thing..for now however, he would see what had happened to his best friend. Try to overlook this little detail and still be her friend despite the crushing blow to his feelings about her.

What do I like?
Well if you must know, This kiddo loves to hang out around town. Most of the time I spend my weekends roaming the unseen parts of the park or checking out the arcade if not the older parts of the city. While I love to dwell in my self drawn comic book world and build up on the plot of my story I would much rather talk to Konata, the cute silvery blonde who seems to go un noticed..
On a side note I enjoy playing with friends and sitting idol on my couch with a good movie..

My dislikes or fears...
This is a toughy, but I guess one could say water. I was never much of a swimmer really..dog pedaling eludes me. So don't ask for this guy to join you on the beach. I also dislike solitude or quiet air especially on those to dark nights! There is always something on in my house.
Another would be that depressive or disappointing cloud one might get when loosing a friend or causing burdens for your mom..thats not a good one. Lastly, I don't like stress. Who does, but getting sudden additions to one's seemingly easygoing life is a major downer..

ACCEPTED!!! Would you like to start?  

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:21 am
Tricky Kiddo
Tweeterbri
Tricky Kiddo
User Image
My story?...

What do I like?

My dislikes or fears...

Woot thank you! And I would love to! Let me get a layout for him and ill post. Any prefrences on where you would like me to begin?  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:41 am
Tweeterbri
Tricky Kiddo
Tweeterbri
Tricky Kiddo
User Image
My story?...

What do I like?

My dislikes or fears...

Woot thank you! And I would love to! Let me get a layout for him and ill post. Any prefrences on where you would like me to begin?

Nope just post away!  

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:46 pm
Tricky Kiddo
User Image
i v e me Something to B ε l i ε v ε
___Ⓒause I am living just to breathe..
____nd Ⓘ n e e d Something ▌▌

atsuyau chimaki

█████☵☵█████☵☵█████

"Why do you always talk to yourself now Tatsuya?".....What..

"That's a bit rude you know."...why would he say something like that?

"There isn't anyone beside you I swear it!"..yea, but i'm telling you there is buddy don't be ugly to the girl...

'Right....yea!"..But there is someone here, I can see her..

"But she is..Konata is here."...right?

His mother always warned him that dwelling on things for to long was unhealthy. That sometimes it would fester into something that could potential bring about your insanity..or something.
The brown haired boy jogged the lazy turn around the school track. Pacing himself so he was behind the others and away from the estranged looks he could now recognize. How was it that this even occurred? It was only something that one would read about in fairy tale books or some sci-fi novel he guessed randomly. Yet here he was..best friends with a..a ghost!
Tatsuya shook his head at the idea again for he was still a little disbelieving. She couldn't be a ghost. The rest of the student body were just playing some wide span joke on the new kid that was it. Yet the more he thought about it the more it sort of kinda made sense. Why their shared teacher never called out the girls name at the beginning of class when role was being checked. Or how no one bothered to recognize her presence whatsoever. As his gym teacher, a women by the name of Smith yelled at them to move back to the locker room or else he complied. Turning back and running through the middle of the track towards the locker room back in the main gym. It was such a far fetched thing but he couldn't think of anything else that would explain it...other then the fact that she might be able to walk through walls or something. Though to curse his morals Tatsuya never let Konata open a door for herself. He was always there to push the heavy metal doors open when they left the patio during lunch or when the last bell of the day signaled for them to go home. And to put it frankly he wasn't to sure he could stomach looking up the cause if it had ever been documented that is..
to see what had..

"No! No, she is real!" he breathed out, entering the enclosed room and switching out of his workout clothes. A simple black tank top with a pair of school issues shorts before heading to his next class. Since nutrition break, only a short two periods ago, he had been thrown into a turmoil. Feelings that he could relate to loosing a girlfriend or something tugging at his gut. Not that they had been like that no, but he thought of Konata that way..
No maybe it was because he knew somewhere in his heart that it was impossible to have a normal relationship like that. So logic would say to just distance himself away and look for someone else.
But logic wasn't always his route of choice for he was still scanning for the girl when he entered history class. Taking up his seat In the center of the room before plopping his shoulder bag on the desk. He would no doubt still walk home with her, joke at lunch or wave at her when she came in. It wasn't in his nature to just turn away so he couldn't do it to Konata could he?
Tatsuya wanted to seeing as how he to was beginning to think he was crazy. Being able to see ghosts and all...
It left him wondering if he had always been able to see them. And people were just to creeped out to actually tell the brown haired boy to stop it. The thought left him staring down at his desk. Lost in his own mind until the booming voice of his teacher or the girl in question would break his self induced trance.

█████☵☵█████☵☵█████

omething more to keep on Breathing for..
__ o give me Something to
ⓑⒺⓁⒾⒺⓋⒺ

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:12 pm
▶▶xx KonataxxxHomrui xx
Please, tell me why I'm still here!

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

He found out. I was caught, yet why was I trying to hide it? Konata asked herself as she sat alone in the court yard. Not to long ago she was figured out. It's not like she has a problem with being found out, it's just being rejected is what she fears he'll do to her. Tatsuyau is the first person she has been able to talk to in a long time. The only other person was that angel she found. "You're not done living yet..."
"What did he mean by that?!" Konata yelling up at the sky as if she would get an answer. The girl sighed heavily and looked back down at her feet. A soft breeze then came blowing the dry brown leafs around in front of her. It makes no sense. I did so shouldn't I be done? She asked herself and continued to think what that angel could of meant so many years ago. The school bell rang and she stood up from the bench she was on. It was history class now and Konata began her march towards the class room. She then stopped remembering that Tatsuyau not knows what she is.
Should it matter that I'm dead? She asked herself again and then shook her head. "If Tatsuyau ignores me than so be it, I'll still be hanging around the school." Konata told herself as she continued to the class room. She walked in and looked around spotting Tatsuyau in the center of the room at his desk. She smiled softly then walked over to him. She then tapped his shoulder like any other person would. Hey Tatsuyau, things wont change because I'm a ghost right?" She asked but then started to put herself down already.Of coarse they will. I'm a ghost and never going to age, things will never be the same for the two of us!

Tweeterbri

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:00 am
Tricky Kiddo
User Image
i v e me Something to B ε l i ε v ε
___Ⓒause I am living just to breathe..
____nd Ⓘ n e e d Something ▌▌

atsuyau chimaki

█████☵☵█████☵☵█████

So, if she is a ghost...why did she choose to stay at the school? he pondered, tapping his finger on his desk while in thought. Perhaps she had..died here? The thought made him look at the building in a different way completely. Instead of it being new and exciting it was now laced with possible crime scenes and a puzzle of hints waiting to be cracked open. The boy leaned into his hand to the point that he could almost be considering laying. Or perhaps she is just..lost. he put in, adding the possible solution into the mix of chaos that was his head right now.

He highly doubted that anything the teacher said was going to stick at this rate. He was already forgetting there was anyone else in the room. Zoning out before the bell...well right after the bell rang. Could one blame him though? Seeing as how he just found out that one of his closest friends and, crush. Was of the ghoul family. Only she was a lot cuter then what the movies portrayed on screen. "Hmm?" he hummed out, breaking his eyes from the back of the seat in front of him to the person talking. Which was none other then the girl that had him so riled up, Konata.
What was he to say to a question like that?
He didn't...it left him stumped really. While he had resolved to continue on keeping Konata's company as a friend now that it was being asked, he was speechless. It was ok right? To talk to a ghost he meant..
Maybe people would just put him off as weird and leave him alone seeing as how he was suddenly embarrassed to answer aloud. Knowing that other people obviously couldn't see her.
Swallowing Tatsuya finally replied. "Nah..why?" he finally supplied. It was a short and safe question he decided. I don't know? was what was running through his head as the teacher finally made a reappearance from LaLa land and began to gather up the sheets she had laying all over her desk.

█████☵☵█████☵☵█████

omething more to keep on Breathing for..
__ o give me Something to
ⓑⒺⓁⒾⒺⓋⒺ

O.O.C: Yay! ^^
I do however hate to be the bring of complications. My family and I are having to move. So the next few weeks may be slow but if need be I will try and reply using my phone! smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:03 am
▶▶xx KonataxxxHomrui xx
Please, tell me why I'm still here!

User Image

OCC: I'm so sorry for such a late response. But since summer started I'm not as busy I'll be replying every day now.

Konata smiled softly hearing it. She then sat on top of the desk next to him, finding no reason to act like another student here. "I just feared I'd be alone again." She told him and looked over at the teacher. She giggled a bit as the teacher scrambled. "She hasn't changed. I remember when she was a student here." Konata commented and hopped off the desk. She then waved goodbye figuring she would be a distraction in the class room for Tatsuya. The girl then walked out of the class room and sat down out in the hall way. Nothing has changed. The school was still the same. Knowing this Konata sighed and hugged her legs to her chest. She could only wish things would change for her. She did forget having Tatsuya seeing and hearing her was a change. It's been a while it just seemed natural.

Tweeterbri

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100