0%  [ 0 ]
Money Money Money. XD
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:37 pm
Hello girl's Kitty here and am in need of some advice please.

So I have a friend from school she's a sweet girl and is friends with both me and my big sister but am getting a bit annoyed with both her and my sister lately. Because well all the time she asks me if she can come over on Fridays and truthfully I like having her over but not till ten at night. Makes it a bit annoying for me because school is tiring for me since am a sophomore and am just getting over my asthma this week which caused me to miss a total of three days of school.

Anyways since she friends with my sister,my sister always wants her over on Fridays,but I don't because when she invites her over I have to text my grandpa to ask him if it's okay. Then when she's over she doesn't hang out with my sister much she mostly hangs with me.

So what am asking is how do I break it down to her and my sister that it's okay for her to hang at the house once in a while just not every Friday?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:10 pm
Ask her why she's asking your sister to hang out with and is with you instead. It seems to me that she's using your sister as an excuse to be with you. Tell her to hang out with your sister, you asked to hang out with her
Say no, she can't come over, and if asked why, tell her that she's overbearing, and that every Friday makes her seem like a creeper or similar. Tell her to back off
Your sister gets mad? Tell her said friend is supposed to hang out with her, not you
If you're looking for non-blunt ways, sorry  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:12 pm
You should talk to your sister about it, because it's her friend. Just tell her that her friend should be hanging out with her not you. Or something like that.
Or ask your sis why her friend is hanging out with you instead of you.

Also that way you won't be hurting your sister's friend, because it's kind of mean just to tell her friend straight away. Well it does seem to me ^_^ lols.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:27 am
Kitalpha Hart

Thanks Hart for the advice. It's fantastic advice thank you but I don't want to seem like a total witch and seem super rude. sweatdrop

NightAngels

I agree 100%. Thank you so much Night. emotion_hug  

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:37 am
Kitty of Music
Kitalpha Hart

Thanks Hart for the advice. It's fantastic advice thank you but I don't want to seem like a total witch and seem super rude. sweatdrop

NightAngels

Night's way isn't as blunt cat_3nodding use her way, since you like being nice  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:55 pm
Kitty of Music
Kitalpha Hart

NightAngels

No problem ^_^ I'm glad I was able to help you. emotion_bigheart
I made a big typo on my last suggestion lols I meant "Or ask your sis why her friend is hanging out with you instead of her."
emotion_bigheart  

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:05 pm
NightAngels
Kitty of Music
Kitalpha Hart

NightAngels

No problem ^_^ I'm glad I was able to help you. emotion_bigheart
I made a big typo on my last suggestion lols I meant "Or ask your sis why her friend is hanging out with you instead of her."
emotion_bigheart

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces