Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Horseybird! ( Bix v. Mmur ) [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iloveyouDIE rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:12 pm
Quote:
Rolling a 1: ALL DAMAGE IS MULTIPLIED BY 2, but you CANNOT USE FEAR/ CHARGED ATTACKS. You feel slightly dizzy, everything around you flickers to greys.

The room was a gymnasium. The old kind, haunted looking, with faded paint on the floor and a thin dull varnish. Cobwebs and dust clung to every surface and the scattered gym equipment, strewn as if a hurricane blew through, sometimes moved of it's own accord though no culprit ever showed itself.

Bix was bouncing a basketball, poorly, and looking up at the basket as he contemplated if he should bother embarassing himself even in his own company. He'd never been good at sports. This bow was the first physical activity he'd even been proficient in up until this point in time.

Safe to say, he was not expecting company.

smerdle

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:03 am
Mmur had never seen a human gymnasium before. He tended to harvest FEAR in isolated places such as desert villages or midwestern farms, and Medea's recent field trips to more bustling, modern settlements hadn't included stops at any old, musty high schools. Of course, he currently lived very close to a Halloween high school, but Amityville's gym floor was made of FEAR and he had never been inside anyway.

Surprisingly, he didn't identify the colt with the ball as a hunter right away, but that was likely due to Bix's unique coloration and the fact that he was facing him, which served to obscure his distinctive coat.

"Oh, what's that?" the famine horseman asked soon after he skidded into the room. "I mean... oh, I guess it's a casketball? I always thought those things looked like itchy oranges. Very uncomfortable." He scratched at his shoulder, dislodging some flakes of the pale paint that decorated his skin.

iloveyouDIE

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:43 am
The abrupt arrival of the horseman made the albino hunter stumble backwards slightly and almost fall. The basketball was forgotten as Mina appeared unbidden into his hands. He wasn't exactly threatening when caught off guard and his pale face had flushed red in embarassment at being caught unawares and the fact that the only thing he could yelp aloud was a correction, "BASKETBALL!"

It took a moment to gather his wits and another few moments for him to come to the conclusion that this fellow was either a horsemen or some species of Halloweener he'd never met before.

Every nerve in his body told him to shoot.

Horseman. Mina reinforced.

But he merely held his bow at the ready and stared at the other, unsure how to converse with what he considered to be a mortal enemy.

smerdle

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:37 pm
He tilted his head at the casketball as it bounced away, glowing eyes already narrowed when they found the hunter again. For that's what this stumbling human and his Halloween pet were. Hunter and weapon. Enemy.

"It's such a shame," Mmur continued, his tone as light and curious as it had been moments before, "when the cattle stop knowing their place." He lowered the hand at his shoulder, summoning his segmented whip into his palm. "Had you been anything else, we might have played a game." The horseman crouched slightly and shuffled back, putting some distance between himself and his foe. "You don't want to play a game, do you?"

iloveyouDIE
and then they had a basketball dance battle

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:35 am
"Cattle?" Bix snorted. "You're the one with hooves."

He circled this horseman cautiously still being as careful as he could not to fall over the various balls, skates and protective gear strewn about. The floorboards creaked and puffed small dustclouds under his feet.

"Doesn't mean we can't play a game." He drew his arrow back but didn't let fly quite yet. "How about.... tag?"

Smerdle
HALLOWEEN JAM, starring michael jordan as Bix and bugs bunny as Mmur

Quote:
Rolling for initiative

Smerdle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:05 am
Mmur wiggled his toes. "Hm. Maybe I should stop calling you cattle to your faces. You're always so witty about it, and now that I have met some cows up close, I'm not sure they'd appreciate the comparison." He looked thoughtful as he turned with Bix, searching for an opening that wouldn't get him shot right away.

Quote:
initiativesauce

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:11 am
He flicked his wrist, landing a strike that made him bare his teeth in a victorious grin. The smile faded as a wave a lightheadedness washed over him, but he kept to his feet, a small step back the only indication that he'd felt anything.

His opponent looked... greyer than he had a second ago.

"Anyway, yes. Tag would be lovely, little FEARbag." Mmur shook his head. "No, that's no better. Don't worry, something will come to me."

HP: 40/40
Damage: 8x2 = 16
Distortion Shenanigans: 1 (idk first time distortion-gatherer hold me ;;)

iloveyouDIE

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 11 Total: 23 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:32 am
"FEARbag?" Bix laughed until the horseman closed in on him. The claws swiped, a heavy hit, and he felt his weapon's shielding hold under the onslaught."I thought I was a meatbag? Cause..." Bix reacted quickly. Just because he was an archer, didn't mean he was helpless in close combat. There were deadly blades on the end of his bow which he used to swipe his foes legs out from under him. It was quickly followed by a downward slice, the bladed end ending up buried in Mmur's shoulder. "I don't feel so full of FEAR.." He smirked confidently before swooning momentarily as the world flashed grey.

HP: 44/60
Dmg: 17 X 2 = 34

SMERDLE
omg big roll

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:02 am
He had a comeback, really. Something about how full of fear this hunter would be when he was locked in a cell wearing his loved ones' intestines as a fanciful set of scarves, but those words never made it out of his mouth. Mmur saw the sweep of the bow. He told his legs to spring, to move his body back out of the way, but he still wasn't himself and the demand went mostly unheeded. The horseman did manage to clear the first sweep of the bow, only to assist Bix with the second by hopping up into the blade, stifling a shout as it sank deep. He pulled free as he staggered back, but that only served to awaken the fountain of blood that gushed out of the wound and down his back and torso.

His left arm could still move, but it was a chore to even try. Mmur stared down at it for a moment, his eyes wide with shock, and then he began to laugh. His whip disappeared as he held up his good hand, pointing a finger at the hunter. "You crafty little... colt. Think you're saving something by picking us off one at a..." He bent over, dark blood spattering the dusty floor as he grabbed a slightly deflated ball and held it to his chest for a moment to get a better grip on it. Mmur's glassy-eyed smile settled into a more neutral expression, free from shock and pain, and from the neck up he might have looked like he was out for a stroll with a good friend if he hadn't chosen that moment to snarl. He threw the bloody ball at Bix as hard as he could, then picked up several more and did the same.

When he finally stopped, his smile returned. "Such a waste of time," he chuckled breathlessly. We will always be here."

HP: 6/40
Damage: 6x2 = 12
Distortion: 2

iloveyouDIE
it's like wii fit with blood

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 9 Total: 21 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:28 pm
He was slightly grossed out by the blood. Not because it was blood (though the students never really bled) but because it was just.. everywhere. He was immune to the sight of mangled corpses at this point but he wasn't used to drawing blood himself.

"How do you know?" Bix shook his head, almost disappointed. "What I think I'm saving or why I'm doing this?"

And then he was pelted with a deflated, bloody basketball. "EW. EW! Fuh- STOP!" Bloody splats appeared on his nice white clothes and then a bloody basketball print as he was pegged in the face. s**t.. it actually hurt!

Bix began to dart around the gym, avoiding gear like some really messed up version of dodgeball. He began to fire. Quick arrows, one after another after another, until the throwing stopped. Until the balls stopped flying. He wasn't even paying attention to the damage he was doing or the mess that was being made. He just wanted it all to stop! The red arrows covered the horsemen like a pincushion, each round burning and popping with a tiny burst of energy.

HP: 32/60
Dmg: 15 x 2 = 30

smerdle
;; redrum redrum

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:21 am
The balls kept coming until he couldn't throw them anymore, which, to be honest, happened fairly quickly. Bix's arrows found their weakening target with ease, and Mmur stopped darting around, leaning forward to brace his hands on his knees and taking arrow after arrow with little more than a grunt and a twitch as they burned away.

"I don't care why you are doing this," he croaked. You will not w—"

Mmur dissipated mid-word, leaving nothing behind but his blood. There might have been a little glitter too.

iloveyouDIE
i tried to change those first 4 words but they wouldn't go away ty for spar ilu <3

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:47 am
Glitter and blood.

Not exactly what he expected.

*final fantasy victory music play*

[END]  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House