Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
May or may not be relevant to Star Wars Fans: FCBD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lex Joseph Luthor

Super Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:17 pm
People such as myself will probably already know this. May the Fourth alsoi happens to be the great holiday known as FCBD . . . Free Comic Book Day. The day on which comic shops all over the country, all over the world, even! give out specially printed comics from many companies. This is both as a thank you to people who are already fans, and a free taste to those who might be curious about comics.

The part that may be relevant to Star Wars fans is that Dark Horse (who has been publishing original Star Wars series for easily a decade) will be putting out a Darth Vader/Boba Fett book as its free comic for the year. And I thought I would be remiss if I didn't share that information.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:58 pm
Lex Joseph Luthor
People such as myself will probably already know this. May the Fourth alsoi happens to be the great holiday known as FCBD . . . Free Comic Book Day. The day on which comic shops all over the country, all over the world, even! give out specially printed comics from many companies. This is both as a thank you to people who are already fans, and a free taste to those who might be curious about comics.

The part that may be relevant to Star Wars fans is that Dark Horse (who has been publishing original Star Wars series for easily a decade) will be putting out a Darth Vader/Boba Fett book as its free comic for the year. And I thought I would be remiss if I didn't share that information.

Thank you so much for this! I'll definitely be getting mine this Saturday!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Lex Joseph Luthor

Super Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:18 am
Darth Daddicus
Thank you so much for this! I'll definitely be getting mine this Saturday!

'S'my civic duty as a comics fan!  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:58 pm
BUMP!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Lex Joseph Luthor

Super Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:33 am
I got a lotta books that look interesting. TMNT Animated, Superman, Hulk and a couple of others. But they'd already given out all the Star Wars books sad  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:34 pm
I pass by Dark Horse all the time heart . There are located in Milwaukee Oregon, which is just a hop and a skip from where I live.  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games