Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Trick or Terror (Remi) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:24 am
The stage was empty. A lone spotlight illuminated the dark curtains, cast deep shadows on the walls, and gave the metal rails and fastening an eerie twinkle. In the audience, Rengath sat, bowl of popcorn in the seat next to him. Just an hour prior, Remi would have gotten a mysterious letter telling him to go to the auditorium for his year 3 exam. To bring nothing but ‘his wit and charm’. The letter had been sealed with red wax, stamped with the school crest. It seemed official. The gnome that delivered it however had demanded a seed for delivery.

If Remi paid the seed or not wouldn’t matter, as the gnome would take him to the auditorium all the same, muttering about how this time no one wanted to be cleaning up kitsune barf and that they hoped the stupid tails would get a pruning. Remi’s arrival would be met with silence, Rengath’s only motion to be for the demon to join him in the audience.

lilwolfpard

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:09 am
Remi did not pay the Gnome a silver seed.

He was too shocked over the appearance of gnome, wondering at first if this was some sort of messenger sent by Medea. It took just the briefest of seconds to shake off that idea though, because Medea would never use a non-horsemen to deliver any sort of letter in case they chose to read it.

Reflecting back now, as he followed, the kitsune was more dumbstruck than not when he actually read the note.

Exam? It was time for his EXAM? He had watched his friends come and go, start from a year one and become year three over the years... while he stayed stagnant, still. It was little wonder why either, he was failing his classes and not really caring. He had been coached about this, talked to.. and still nothing helped. It had only been the past year that he had decided to do something. It was more due to his friends, insistent, pushing that he had strived to even try harder. Try and grow.

The idea of an exam scared him.

Entering the large, darkened, room was not anything new. In fact, it really just made him want to curl up and nap somewhere. Walking past the grumbling gnome, he scooted in past the empty seats and flopped in the one right next to the only other warm body in the room. Others might have put a seat between them, branching away from the professor. He on the other hand, did not care.

"...Wit and Charm, huh?" He usually had those with him, thankfully.  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:07 pm
Rengath didn't look to Remi, his eyes still on the stage. A small handful of popcorn, he nodded. "Tell me, Remi." He said the name as if it had been the most bland thing to have ever crossed his lips. "Is this where you belong?" A small motion to the seats.

"Or do you feel that you're better suited up there, on the stage?"
Lilwolfpard

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:42 pm
Remi had a sinking suspicion this question was something akin to a double edges sword.

So he actually thought on it for a second.

"Depending on the situation? Either. Be it the queen Diva of the play or the dedicated fan, i embrace either."

istoleyurvamps

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:03 pm
Finally, Rengath looked to Remi, bored expression on his face. "Then let me phrase it like this. Are you content to watch the others play out their lives while you do nothing but watch, or, would you prefer to join them, and live your life out, others watching and judging you, testing your actions." The demon ate a small bite of popcorn.

"Because thus far Remi, you life has looked to be extraordinarily dull, and I find myself without reason to keep watching nothing happen."

Lilwolfpard

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:41 pm
Dull?

Remi thought back to everything that had happen since he had come to this school. Hunters, Horsemen, Deus, Weaponization, Trances, Kingdoms...

It sounded to him, more like this professor knew nothing. He knew nothing about him, only what he wanted to see.

"Frankly? I'de much rather be living my life out WITH people, because i don't give a rats a** what onlookers think of me and my life. They dont know me, so let them judge me." Lets see if the professor can take a subtle hint...

istoleyurvamps

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:01 pm
A sigh. "And yet it takes you several years to have even reached the state of qualifying for an exam. Pitiful." He offered Remi some popcorn. "Thing is, I'm sitting here, staring at an empty stage, asking myself, 'why does he sit down to watch nothing happen, when he should be on stage, acting out what he wants and taking charge of his life.'" Rengath shrugged.

"So far, I have yet to find any reason than you enjoy never progressing forward, content to leave things as they are."

lilwolfpard

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:29 am
His hand was in the popcorn bag a second later, choosing to take a little time munching at the offered food.

"I guess my next question at you would be how was i to know if there were no acts to come? I mean i could ask you the same question, why are you sitting here watching a emtpy stage?" Maybe Remi was happy for a while with how things were.

He probably should voice that, huh?

"I was happy, you know." He looked at the stage again, leaning back and propping his ankles on the chair in front of him. "Happy for a while to have things as they were, i wasn't too fond of change for a while." He allowed it to grow quiet for a few breaths, before piping up again. "But things that have been happening recently have forced me to rethink my views and well, come out of my comfort zone."  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:35 am
Setting the popcorn aside, Rengath laced his fingers, looking up at the spotlight. "You don't." It was a simple, if somewhat evasive answer. "The stage of life is all improvisation, and it has no clear end as the actors are their own agents. As for why sit and watch.." A finger pointed at Remi. "I am waiting to see if that will change."

He let Remi talk, let the room fall silent. "Do you believe you can accept change? That you can make the decision, to accept the consequences for your actions?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:46 am
And that was the root of the problem.

Could he accept change? Accept the fact that this one step forward is the first of many? He had dug himself a nice little hole here, content to stay inside as the way things were. Only really it was not a hole... it was a cocoon. A safe haven for him to hide in. The world was turning around him, people growing...chaos continuing.

Could he do it?

He could try.

"I have been testing those waters for a few months now at least." He had been making bolder moves. Hunters, horsemen... initiates. He had been making life choices that have been further dragging him out of his hole.

Pushing himself with a soft grunt out of his chair his trio of tails fanned out behind him. The seat squeaked back in to its upright position as he walked off, walking towards the light on the stage. Could he do it? It seemed that part of this test was to see if he would take the spotlight, somewhat ironic that this was sort of akin to him leaving his mental 'cave' to stand in the light. "One way to find out." He called over towards the professor, stepping on the stage and looking out on the audience. It was a good thing remi was never afraid of being in front of crowds, even if they were invisible ones.

He could not help but grin as he stepped in the light, allowing some of his humor to shine through. "I think we are in for four more weeks of winter, professor." Stupid groundhog.  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:52 am
Rengath did not look all that impressed. Then again, when did he ever look impressed? An eyebrow raised as the kitsune stood and made his way to the stage sparked a bit of curiosity for the professor, pulling up a small clipboard from the ground and jolting down a few notes before setting it away.

"Four more weeks was it?" The hellspawn also stood calming making his way to join Remi on the stage, cane in hand. Stage right, a box was kicked onto the stage. On it's side- Westly Warlock Wheezers. A rather famous company that produced top of the line prank materials and gear for the ToT Coalition.

"I rather think it's about time for spring, don't you?" He motioned to the box.

Lilwolfpard

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:32 pm
Remi could practically feel his eyes light up as the name on the side of the box came in to view. Truly a lover of pranking and teasing, the rather infamous company name was not lost on him. " Aw for me? You shouldn't have. " Grinning he opened the box, and frowned at the contents. "What do these do?" He commented, pulling one out and waving it around.

He peered at it curiously, attempting to set one off.

istoleyurvamps
crappy phone post sorry thought i tagged you!

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:57 pm
Rengath rolled his eyes maturely at Remi. "That one-" A loud fart nose, accented by the scent of fresh roses. Rengath's face blanked out before waving away the smell.

"...Yes, well. I want to see just how you will use these items on those closest to you. I want to see you prank them, make them break down using the items at your disposal as well as your illusion skills. Shall we call them in?"

He pulled a cell phone from his coat. "Those like... Tomoko? Jack?" His smile had suddenly gone rather dark.
Lilwolfpard

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:26 pm
Oh, so thats what it did.

Scrunching up his nose he sneezed a few times to clear the horrible scent away. Roses, ick. Real roses were fine but fake ones smelt worse than a**. He would have preferred a fart smell.

"...Break down?" He frowned, quirking an eyebrow. "I am all for pranking, it is one of my favorite hobbies, but i am not intentionally cruel with the pranks." To him breaking down meant scaring them, making them cry. He would not do that to his friends. Tomoko was a little sister he never had, and Jack was the elder brother he also never had.

istoleyurvamps

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:02 am
"Then you should know that your life is nothing more than a cruel joke." It was said without any hint of passion or malice. "But the fact remains, you must be able and willing to take advantage of opportunities and your abilities. What one might consider cruel, others might consider necessary." The phone was shut with a snap, unused.

Red eyes glared down at the kitsune.

"Sometimes to grow, one must leave that which holds you back. Abandon it- all for the better you understand."

Lilwolfpard
the exam went dark/srs im so sorry otl

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas