Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] On Neutral Ground (Sammy & Candace) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:05 pm
The talk with Rep had gone fairly well, the chance that hunters might not be entirely evil, nor herself, maybe something could be worked out.

Still, the problem was finding the hunters, so Sammy went to the only place she could reliably find them. The path to the haunted house was never assured, but it finally showed up on a trip through the woods offering Sammy the time to visit and wait.

So she did, she took a seat on the steps leading up into the tainted building, skellyphone out checking the time wondering when she should give up and simply head home.

Eight

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:19 pm
Candace hated this place. It was unpredictable, confusing, disorienting, and a huge ******** troll. She had been walking down the same goddamn hallway for at least an hour and it never seemed to end, in fact she had taken off one of her earrings and dropped it on the floor...only to nearly step on it twenty minutes ******** this house. Seriously.

Finally she found a door and actually sighed with relief, opening it and--

...Nope.

The sight of the zombie sitting on the front steps outside the house was all she needed. Without a word Candace closed the door and turned to walk away back up the hall. Maybe she'd find another door, one that didn't have an annoying as s**t zombie on the other side.

Miliardo Kason

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:20 am
The door opened to reveal Sammy with her back against the railing of the stairs. Purple glowing eyes turned to watch as Candace stood in the door before slowly pulling it shut again.

Well now things where complicated, if she followed they could end up in the same room, or somewhere entirely not right at all.

Putting her phone away she stood up moving towards the front door pushing it open to find out what would be waiting on the other side.

"Candace?"

Eight

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:19 am
She heard her name and cringed. The other Candace had decent memories of Sammy, the blue kingdom woman, but Candace just found this student annoying. She didn't stop walking even as her name was called, instead trying the next door she found. It emptied out into a misty graveyard. Lovely. Oh well, she'd take it.

Miliardo Kason

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:34 pm
Sammy continued to follow Candace down the hall as she moved quickly to the next door pushing it open. Oddly fitting Sammy mused, she had a fair number of serious talks in graveyards.

Moving along she made no attempt to rush after Candace so much as keep pace with her entering the room behind her.

"Would you stop running off already? You're one of the ones I wanted to see anyway."

Eight

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:05 pm
Candace hopped up onto a gravestone and used it as a stepping stone to the next one, jumping from that to grab a taller one and use that to pull herself up on top of a crypt entrance. She sat down on it, narrowed eyes looking down at the whining zombie below her. She had a better vantage point from up high, she was putting distance between them. "I wasn't running, I was walking at a hurried pace."

Miliardo Kason

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:16 am
Sammy followed along in far less of a 'hurried pace'. When Candace scaled the tombstones Sammy stopped following, turning to the side to scale a small cross shaped stone taking a seat on a branch of the cross watching Candace on her perch.

"What ever you want to call it, doesn't matter." She paused for a moment before continuing, "Rep said Harrison's doing okay. Is that true?"

Eight

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:53 pm
She did not like this, not even a little bit. When Candace had called her annoying zombie b***h with an annoying b***h ghoulfriend she meant every word. "Rep said it?" What? Were they buddies or something? Pff. Candace idly inspected her nails, not letting Sammy think for even a moment she wanted to be having this conversation. "Then I guess it must be true."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:59 pm
Sammy continued to sit on the cross, watching as Candace seemingly ignored her, making comments to brush her off for the most part, but they where here, and not murdering each other yet so that seemed okay for now.

"We could assume it's true, but it's Rep, I doubt he would ever let me know something was wrong. So I figured I'd ask." She paused for a moment, "All things considered he's lucky that was a dream, you all are. Except our other halves."

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:02 pm
"Rep's absolute s**t at lying." Candace shrugged. Whether it was truth or not she didn't care, she could have probably just as easily convinced Sammy that Rep did nothing but lie, that he was the most dishonest being to exist since the concept of lying was even thought up. "I don't have an 'other half' so I guess I got off lucky. Is that all you wanted? To know if Harrison's okay?" Because I'd like to leave now.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:16 pm
Sammy shrugged, "Better to check other sources then believe everything one has to say" She frowned a bit at the other half comment, "Maybe but you lived a second life still." Sammy shook her head though at the last part.

"No, I wanted to talk to you, or any hunter really because I'm trying to get an idea of the bigger picture here. Beyond Amity, beyond Hunters, and the Horsemen too."

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:13 pm
Candace frowned. "I did no such thing. I voluntarily entered that world to help save my best friend. I was aware of who I was." Or she did eventually become aware of it.

Her brow furrowed with suspicion as Sammy said she wanted to get a 'bigger picture'. "And you thought finding me might help...what is it you want?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:35 pm
Sammy raised an eyebrow somewhat, "They sent you in? The hunters? I heard those on our side had to rely on Media..." The last part was said bitterly, admitting they relied on the horsemen was something that disgusted her still.

"Well finding you had two parts though." She shifted on the cross clasping her hands and swinging her feet slowly, she was admittedly uncomfortable about the situation. Rep was in a golem, and rather compliant when talking together. Candace wasn't, she could easily attack her and they would be on mostly equal ground, but that was the last thing she wanted.

"Red said some of the boogies work with hunters, and vice versa. To keep a balance. That if the Horsemen and Hunters fully got out to Halloween, that we would have a war in the open, one that would ruin everything and leave the Horsemen free to pull off their big finale."

Sammy paused looking away before turning to face Candace looking her in the eyes best she could, "The other was to appologize. For three years of poor decisions for good reasons. You aren't entirely the people I should be worried about picking fights with..." She frowned a bit, "You aren't... the bad guys I guess."

Eight

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:34 pm
"Well, yes. Why would we do anything Medea wants?" Idiot.

Red? Who was Re--oh, right. Her. Candace's expression darkened slightly at the mention of that monster, the woman dropping her hand to simply drum her fingers along the stone of the crypt roof. Why would she tell her anything about that? Why would she confirm that? Idiot. "Cute little theory you guys have there. The boogeymen is your law enforcement, isn't it? Why would they work with us? And why would we work with...them?" Candace made a most disgusted look and shook her head, rolling her eyes. Clearly she held nothing but disgust over this.

Candace stopped when Sammy apologized. She raised a brow and looked her way, looking very interested now. A tiny smile quirked up at the corner of her mouth. Oh, this was lovely. This had potential. "Some of us are, but as a collective...good girl. What did you hope to get by apologizing to me?" Forgiveness? She could pretend.

Huh...a sympathetic student. Candace had been told about them but she'd never actually met one.

Miliardo Kason

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:55 pm
"I'm not saying you would do anything with her, what I'm saying is it's dangerously crippling that the lead Horsemen has her claws dug into our school. With her around we have all the power we could ask for but the price in turn is probably as bad as being turned into a weapon."

"I just told you why they do, or why they would at least. To keep this all from going to hell." She waved her bone hand into the air a wisp of purple flame trailing after it. "Think about it, if word got out to Halloween that you where real, that hunters where a real thing, what would happen? How many would go out on their own and just start killing humans out of the fear they might be a hunter?" She shifted on the cross purple eyes burning a bit brighter.

"And suddenly you hunters have to stop all of Halloween from spilling over in a panic, meanwhile what do you think the Horsemen would do in the chaos? Go back to your island the same way we did last time, and wreck all hell on you before blowing our worlds both to dust." She also waved a finger at the hunter, "And you've worked with one once before, wasn't Red moonlighting as a Hunter?"

The smile didn't go unnoticed, it was hard to say if it was a good thing, or a bad thing at this point. "Some of you are possibly okay, some like H and Calieus can go rot in the same grave as Medea when it's said and done. As for the apology? I'm trying to understand what Red saw in the lot of you when she worked with you. She didn't kill you when she stripped you of your weapons, she let you go home. She talks about some of you like she still cares."

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff