Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Shadow in the Farmer's eyes(DutchessXDrak) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:42 pm
Name;Viktor
race:human
bio:Viktor is the leader of a new clan and been moving around the land till one day he seen a girl working at a farmer and said that she would become his wife

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image
Kaori
Female
Human Kaori is viktor's girlfriend right now though it didn't seem that way at first when he captured her father who is the best farmer in the land. She loves animals and Victor but doesn't like that he has to leave her sometimes.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:03 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor got back from a mission and walked over to the door of the house and pulled it open"Kaori i'm home"he had got her a cat hope that could make her happy about him being away for a month.he had a clean wound from a fight during the mission and needed to rest for a month or two"i need to get the others ready"he was talking about the so called 'farm hands"  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Kaori came over and said "Welcome home love." She then giggled as she hugged him gave him a kiss then saw his wound. "Oh no you don't mister. You're going to let me rewrap that wound." She said and pulled him to the couch before she wrapped the wound before the cat jumped onto the couch purring softly. "Aw how sweet. Thank you Viktor. I love him. I'll call him.....Romeo. Because he has a heart shaped spot on his nose." She said and pet the cat making him purr louder and climb into her lap.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:51 pm
Viktor had to remove his shirt knowing what Kaori wanted"you know i worked in the dark...so things happened but i will always be here for you Kaori"he said with a smiled and seen the cat happy that it find it home"he was walking alone in the big city living inside of a box so why not take him to a new home"he maybe is a ninja but he had a solf heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:02 pm
Kaori smiled "Well I'll make sure he has a great home. Thank you love." She said and kissed Viktor on the lips. Then she smiled at him as the cat nuzzled her hand and she giggled petting Romeo's head. "You're Jealous huh?" She said and the cat mewed at her and made her giggle.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:15 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor leaned over and kissed Kaori on the lips"not going to looked at my wound...if not i will put my shirt back on"he said and is happy that Kaori is going to become his wife soon the only bad things is that he could not start a family till the ninja clan could work with out him doing most of all the missions  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:19 pm
Kaori smiled and looked at the wound before she disinfected it and rewrapped it before she said "Okay you're good. Leave your shirt off.. It makes your look sexy." She then giggled as she kissed him happily. Romeo went to explore the house.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:26 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor seen one of his scrolls opened on the table and he looekd way from her"so you know about me being a ninja clan leader"he love kaoir and would hate have to leave her for what he did for a living"i will do whatever i can to make you happy that ever if it cost my life"he bowed his head  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:35 am
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor seen one of his scrolls opened on the table and he looekd way from her"so you know about me being a ninja clan leader"he love kaoir and would hate have to leave her for what he did for a living"i will do whatever i can to make you happy that ever if it cost my life"he bowed his head

"I know you will." Kaori said and snuggled up to him before she kissed him. "I love you Viktor." She added before she laid her head on his shoulder.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:42 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor put his arms on her shoulder"in a few months the wedding will be a good day for us"he said and leaned back to kissed her.the other ninjas needed to start doing their job it putting to much risk on Viktor and Kaori for hi mdoing all the mission unlike them who worked at the farm for most of the time  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:12 pm
"Indeed it will." Kaori said and smiled as she snuggled up to him. Romeo then came back and jumped up laying down on the couch beside Kaori. She smiled and pet his head causing him to purr. Then she smiled "Would my two boys like something to eat?" She said. Romeo looked at her and Mewed saying "Yes mama." Then she smiled and kissed Romeo's head making him purr louder and making Kaori giggle a bit. Then she kissed Viktor waiting for his answer. Ever since her father died in an assault by an assassin, she had been alone in the house with Viktor. Her father was very fond of him and knew that he would always protect his little girl. She couldn't wait to get married. Her brother, on the other hand, wasn't very fond of Viktor. He always thought that ninja's and farmer's couldn't love. She then smiled at Viktor and hugged him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:26 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor walked into the kitchen and pulled out his blade.he throw a fish up into the air and with a cut slash it fallen down onto the table cut up"i made my food"he love to show up around Kaori and know that it worked every time to get her smiled from his skilled with a sword.his eyes then looked down to see that Romeo came into the kitchen and give him some of the fish"hope it good for you"  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:21 am
Romeo ate his fish. Kaori giggled as he showed off for her. "You're so cute when your showing off." She said and made herself a sandwich. She then sat next to Viktor and kissed him before she started to eat.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:25 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Romeo ate his fish. Kaori giggled as he showed off for her. "You're so cute when your showing off." She said and made herself a sandwich. She then sat next to Viktor and kissed him before she started to eat.

Viktor ate his food slowly and kissed Kaori's lips"so you find the pile of weapons that are under the house"he it better was starting to tell her what he been doings and where are the gear that he use.the sword that he carried on his hip is the sword use by his grand fahter along time ago  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff