Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] herbs and potion making ( Rose Lunar and Sunshine)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:34 pm
User Image

Rose um-ms as she walks around her lab she was working on a moon flower potion this potion was hard to make and it was complex she wanted her assistant , and mate to be here helping her but so far she had not seen her yet. She smiles as she watches the potion go from a black to mid-night blue the potion would have to silver-gray for it to be ready she needed half the night to complete it.~  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image

Sunshine strolls to her loves lab. She had spent the first part of the night in library working on her long list of elemental notes. This was a precise spell she was trying to conduce and one mishap could cause much damage. Thats what brought her here to her mate. Though there studies were different, Sunshine knew she was going to need some knowledge or herbs in he r long life time. Going thought the door she calls' "Hun you in here?"

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:05 pm
~Rose looks at the door~ " yes I'm here, you can come in if you like." ~she smirks and starts to clean up the mess she turns and watches the door then looks back at her potion. She was glad that she had Sunshine to find comfort in she gave her love and strength when she needed the most Rose approaching her 100th year of this unlife.~  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:46 pm
Sunshine skips over to her mate and kisses her lightly on the cheek."So....Whacha doing?" She was being a little silly, but it was one of those kind of days.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:28 am
Rose smiles and snuggles her mate~ "I'm making a potion. it will turn sliver that will let me know that it is done. How are you my heart?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:32 am
" Oh im just come in for a lesson on potions and maybe even herbs" She really need the practice.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:37 am
Rose smiles and pulls up and chair closer him her self and pats it. " come sit I teach you the basics."  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:09 am
Sunshine plops in to the offered chair and watches like a child looking for a candy bar. "Teach away my love i love to watch you ...*cough* work." she says clearing her throat and smiling sheepishly.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:34 am
Rose smiles and reatches down and pulls out herbs like wolfbane and mint and rosemary. she pulls out a couple of beatles and things and starts to crush them~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:07 am
Sunshine crinkles her nose at the mashed up yucky things and wonders how that would taste going down. but good thing she dont have to drink it cause that would never happen.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces