Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Odd One Out ((Me & Sokkie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:38 pm
Zarin has been living alone since he moved into his new house. He had moved in a few months ago and runs a business out of his home that does odd jobs around the town. Now one day, while helping an old woman with her job, she asks Zarin what he wishes for the most. Zarin replies with, "I wish I had someone to be by my side for eternity." Zarin didn't know this, but the old woman was a very powerful witch. So, to fulfill Zarin's wish, she creates a homunculus by the name of ____ and teleports her inside Zarin's bed while he is asleep. Not only that, but she uses some of her magic to extend Zarin's life without him knowing. How will Zarin react to _____, his new homunculus servant? What will happen between these two?  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:44 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Story
Personality: Zarin can be friendly at times, but other times he can have a short fuse when it comes to someone annoying him.
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:18 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:19 pm
Name: Xhexania ( Or Xhex for short )
Bio: none.
Personality: Friendly and very kind, but its practically impossible to change her mind once its set on something.
Pic:
User Image  

sokkie1234

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:43 am
sokkie1234
Name: Xhexania ( Or Xhex for short )
Bio: none.
Personality: Friendly and very kind, but its practically impossible to change her mind once its set on something.
Pic:
User Image

((I'll start us off))
It was a Saturday morning, and Zarin was just waking up. He opened his eyes and saw Xhex sleeping next to. He tries to keep calm, but nearly falls out of bed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:01 am
bigbubz1

Xhex yawned as she sat up and moved her hair out of her eyes."Who are you?" She asked as she rubbed at her eyes to get the crust.  

sokkie1234

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:25 am
sokkie1234
bigbubz1

Xhex yawned as she sat up and moved her hair out of her eyes."Who are you?" She asked as she rubbed at her eyes to get the crust.

"I could ask you the same thing." Zarin sat up on the bed next to her. "My name is Zarin, and this is my house. Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:37 am
bigbubz1
sokkie1234
bigbubz1

"I could ask you the same thing." Zarin sat up on the bed next to her. "My name is Zarin, and this is my house. Who are you?"

"I'm Xhexania, I don't know how I got here I don't even know how old I am." She said as she looked down at herself. Young, she observed from the flawless skin of her arms.  

sokkie1234

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:04 am
sokkie1234
bigbubz1
sokkie1234
bigbubz1

"I'm Xhexania, I don't know how I got here I don't even know how old I am." She said as she looked down at herself. Young, she observed from the flawless skin of her arms.

Zarin thought for a second. "Well, since it seems like you don't have anywhere to go, how about staying here with me?" Zarin smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:26 pm
bigbubz1
sokkie1234
bigbubz1
sokkie1234
bigbubz1

Zarin thought for a second. "Well, since it seems like you don't have anywhere to go, how about staying here with me?" Zarin smiled at her.

"That sounds just fine," she said as she returned his smile along with a slight blush.  

sokkie1234

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff