Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] I Need An Adult (Kiwi & Simply) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
xoxomenai rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:51 pm
While lurking out and about, Kiwi decided it was time to find himself a proper chaperon of Amityville. He was familiar enough with the school by now that it wasn't terribly hard to find his way to the gymnasium. He tried his best to remain unnoticed as he pushed on one of the double doors, edging it open just widely enough to slip inside.

Raja
I am terrible and derping with starter posts x.x also still kind of confused as to where/what horsemen and can't do while grounded, so I hope this is okay skdfsdfd

Raja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:57 pm
Practice practice practice. She kept losing. That wasn't any good at all. The ghoul huffed a bit as she stalked her way into the gym in something off a huff. She'd just find someone to play with a bit and maybe get into a little fight... and well it'd be fine.

They were all friends here after all. So with a few quick hops forward the ghoul glanced around the area aiming for someone who wasn't... occupied. Most of them seemed busy. Aside from some odd person. Weird wings and tattoos and... ah well he wasn't busy. Simply scampered over toward the boil curiously, trying to be quiet until finally shouting her greeting without the previous subtlety.

Because life was funnier that way.

"HELLO! Why are you ehre, are you looking to fight someone, you look like you're sneaking an-" The trail of words went on a bit longer before she finally just grinned and nodded a bit. "Sneaking is bad if you want to fight just ask someone."

So without further ado she flicked her tail back and forth while looking at the boil curiously. "SO. We should fight! It's good practice!" And was a great way to make friends!

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Raja rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:58 pm
And with that in mind, and a rather cheery grin on her face, the ghoul felt it in her best interest to show her good nature with an attempt at a punch. Which might have been threatening if she'd come even close to hitting.

... "You should eat a bit more, you're too skinny!" It was his fault for being too small. She'd have totally hit if he ate properly.

------------------

HP: 30/30
Damage Done: 0
Fear: 1/1 Y1 The Chill

xoxomenai
This is how you say hello in Simply land.

xoxomenai rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:15 pm
The Famine colt started several inches from the ground as a voice practically yelled a greeting into his ear. His senses were on high alert, given the immense pressure the horsemen had been placed under by late. Halloween's laws were nothing short of a nusance. Lips pursing slightly, he fixed honey eyes, on the little ghoul. She seemed quite the excitable sort. And ... she wished for a fight?? ...

Well she had spoken the magic word. "I don't believe we've met. I am Kiwi, of Famine. And if it's a fight you wish, you've come to proper pla-"

Her fist seemed to cut words short, and dodging to the side the Famine colt aimed several quick, precise punches to the ghoul's torso. Her remark however, caused Kiwi's face to flush with the embers of pride. "Oh?? I am a horseman from the clan of Famine. Our people have always leant towards a more slender build." Though to be perfectly honest, he had never been one to turn down a good meal.

Kiwi's HP: 40/40
Target: Simply
Damage: 7
FEAR: Y2 Chill

Raja

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Raja rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:37 pm
He seemed rather cheery with the proposition. Creeple here were great! They all said ok to a fight. The real problem was she kept losing. But this guy seemed kind of skinny, and weak, an- wait a second. He just said something about a horseman? OO! OO! SHE HADN'T MET ONE OF THOSE YET!

The ghoul practicaly bounced her own few inches happily at that, probably at a bad time as she'd just previously taken a swing at said person. "OH OH I HEARD ABOUT YOU YOU GUYS ARE-" Wait... she didn't remember. What was it about horsemen? Though the thought was cut short by a swift number of jabs to her side which left her scooting back several paces and back to reality. Only briefly. Now he was oh so happy about the comment. Was that meant as a compliment? Eh it didn't matter, he was happy. "Oh oh so skinny is good? Mum always says the skinny people can't hold their own." She quickly stated, bouncing back toward the boil after she'd regained her balance. "You kinda look it! But you can punch that's for sure!" Still, she wasn't about to right it off, a quick punch straight for his own chest, sadly it seemed her aim was still off. "But your ribs still show! That's bad." Or at least she thought that. Was it?

------------------

HP:
23/30
Damage Done: 1 (Feel that Y1 pain, feel it~)

xoxomenai

xoxomenai rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:55 pm
A laugh reverberated from Kiwi's throat as her nails grazed past, doing little more than tickle. "Where I am from, skinny is quite good. In fact, it's not uncommon for members of our clan to have bare bone showing. A little thinning of the ribs is nothing. And-" he added, giving her hair a quick tease. "We horsemen are your elders by far, and you'd be mindful to heed that fact."

He would have followed up his words with a solid hit, had his attention not been distracted by her ... rather energetic and loud behavior.

Kiwi's HP: 39/40
Damage:

Raja

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Raja rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:16 pm
Hey. Those nails were sharp. She made sure to take really good care of them so they could really be useful. It wasn't her fault Kiwi was hard to hit. Though apparently not as hard as some of them? "So you're like undead?" Probably not the sort of 'respect' Kiwi was expecting. It was an honest question though, and it was obvious as such in her voice. She really hadn't seen anyone aside from undead commonly showing bones. A few strange months and such perhaps, but really it was mostly just the dead dudes.

"Did all Famine people die?" Was he dead? Was that why he was skinny? He said he was old, but he didn't look it. She was far too busy trying to figure out what the fellow meant as he'd toyed with her hair a bit than to worry about trying to kill him. "I never heard about horsemen being dead." Poor Kiwi, he'd confused her with too much information. At least they weren't talking about him looking a bit emaciated at this point though. Nope, now he was just on par with the dead running around everywhere.

So much for respect.

--------------------------

HP: 23/30

xoxomenai

xoxomenai rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:30 pm
Undead?? ... Kiwi's expression crinkled slightly with distaste. She was comparing him to one of those walking corpses?? ... Though as his mind wandered back to Mort, he realized there were some very good undead out there. But it had always bemused him how the Halloweeners seemed to liken the two kind when they were so entirely different on so many levels.

"No ..." he answered, when he had at last found his voice. "For one, undead are precisely that, un-dead. We of Famine never died to begin with." Noticing the somewhat perplexed, blank expression on her face, he added: "We just look like we died. But we didn't." He felt as though he were relaying the basics of how to properly punch. Which was a stretch, even for him.

Kiwi's HP: 39/40
Damage: 0

Raja

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Raja rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:50 pm
Well duh. Even she knew that the dead died. She just thought they died. How stupid did he think she was. There was just a bit off nodding as he spoke, until her nod slowed to a near stop of a bob as he got back to the Famine stuff. That there was no longer basic halloween stuff. "Why would you look dead if you didn't?" She inquired, head cocking to one side as they continued to debate the wonders of logic. "Just look alive then." If they didn't want to rot that was fine they should eat something. Actually he needed to know that. This was important. "Just eat more and it'll be fine." Yep, she'd solved every Famine problem ever there. No more problems.

...or perhaps she'd found another as one could practically see the light bulb of sense dawning over her head. Her eyes lit up suddenly and tail wagged a bit as she practically beamed all the joy of the world at Kiwi. "Simply just remembered something!" She had just referred to herself in the third person in her eagerness, hopping back a step before chiming in again. "We're still fighting, Kiwi!" Good news, she'd remembered his name. Bad news, she spun lightly and lashed out at him with one of her legs at that point, having gotten just enough space to give the boil a nice round house of a kick.

Ding ding. Congratulations. She deserved a pat on the head for remembering TWO things in a row.

HP: 23/30
Damage Done: 5

xoxomenai

xoxomenai rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:03 am
Why did he ...?? Honestly, she was making less and less sense. He wrinkled his nose slightly. "It's the way I am. Just as you ... have a fluffy tail and ears, I am thin. Besides, as horsemen we must maintain an appearance that is more terrifying to humans."

He had barely begun to consider the thought of eating more, when her leg threw him from his feet. Ah, that was right, they were in the middle of one thing more important than the facts of life: battle.

And with that, he sprang back onto his feet, answering her kick with one of his own.

Kiwi's HP: 34/40
Damage: 7

Raja

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Raja rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:17 am
Nope, she didn't get it. Not at all. Her fluffy tail was cute. Her ears were good for hearing. They had a use. Being thin... well maybe it was a little odd but, not scary? "I don't think it's so... uh..." She squinted a bit, recalling the word Kiwi had chosen. "Terrifying." Nope. Just thin. "People just look weak when underfed. Dying." Not that the basic rules of fear applied to her. She was a monster of terror inducing terribleness! She was truly far more frightening than any ol' dying from starvation horseman. "My full fox form is a lot scarier." She added, puffing up her chest a bit at that.

Because this was a contest. A contest that ended with her being struck and sent to the floor a foot back after Kiwi kindly replied to her behavior with his own brute force. "Owwie owwie!" Why did she kind of sound giddy about that? Oh well, best to do something about him. So as she shifted to clamber back to her feet she quickly lashed out at one of his legs with another kick.

RETURN FIRE! ...just not as effectively. "You silly. I don't see why people don't like you much." She'd always heard they were so bad. But Kiwi was kind of strange. Strange, but he wasn't bad.

Nicer than her dad was when he was in a bad mood! "You kick almost as hard as me!" Ignoring the fact he'd hurt her more was one of her special skills.

HP: 16/30
Damage Done: 2

xoxomenai

xoxomenai rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:02 pm
Kiwi paused a moment to consider her words, trying his best to understand Simply's ... well, simplicity. "Perhaps to you. But we are beings of FEAR. And there are humans who would run screaming from even the thought of someone so emaciated."

Her comment though, stirred him from his musings, the battle once again forgotten as questions arose. "They don't?? ..." He blinked. "... Well, I suppose that is understandable. We were ... forced into your territory after all."

Kiwi's HP: 32/40
Damage: 0

Raja

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Raja rolled 2 0-sided dice: , Total: 0 (2-0)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:00 pm
(( HELPS IF I CHOOSE DICE IGNORE THIS ))  
Raja rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:01 pm
Hmmmn, she didn't see it. Why would that scare people? "Humans are just scarelings then." Both hands were held to her sides as she shrugged. Couldn't help it. Humans were big, fat chickens if they ran away from something like that. "But I guess that makes things easier." Seeing as if they were scared of him being a bit skinny, she'd just have to smile and they'd freak the hell out. Cake walk for her.

Though she did tilt her head at the comment, tapping her chin a bit. She'd obviously forgotten they were fighting again. "Well... I think. Something about being bad to humans." She didn't really recall, just that horsemen didn't follow some rule or something? Honestly, she didn't even know what they were for. "Don't scare em right?" Well if all he did was be skinny, maybe it was just because they were weak. "You don't seem so bad though, just weird." And then several solid nods at that, as if that made the statement more true.

HP: 16/30

xoxomenai

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

xoxomenai rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:01 pm
It occurred to Kiwi that maybe this little scareling had never even seen a human before. He arched a brow, but made no further comment. Sometimes it was best to let the little ones believe what they will.

"Bad to humans?? ..." The line of his brow deepened, a flurry of words welling onto his chest. They weren't bad to humans. The humans got what they deserved. They had tried to wipe out the entire clan for Queen's sake!! "No, we are not bad to them. It's more the other way round." And with that he caught her arm, twisting it sharply back behind her.

Kiwi's HP: 32/40
Damage: 5

Raja

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items