Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests
:[ORP]: Guardian Appreciation Festival (All Invited!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:33 pm
You are invited to a Festival on the Shores of Nethaear near the City! There will be drink, song, dance, food, and games, and you don't want to miss it! We hope to see you all there!

~ Iris

The message was aimed at everyone, from those who called their homes in Telrunya City to those who insisted on living under the Water. To those who were Light Pae'il, it was added that the festival was intended as one to honor the Guardians, for everything that they had done recently, so great and good, making the City with all of its light and technological advances so much of the rest of the Isle was missing. For those who were not of the Light, the purpose of the celebration was not shared, but in the end, did it matter? A celebration was a celebration!

Indeed, it was an area many of the Pae'il would know well.

Nethaear Beach was a smaller beach, sure, but it had become a frequent location of celebration due to how a popular bar used to be located there. It wasn't anymore, abandoned for a while now, but the feeling of relaxation remained, compounded by the fact the location was right on the ocean. It wasn't a central location, no, but it was a nice unison point between the City and the Isle as well, a place where the separation could be bridged.

The location was decorated with booths as far as the eye could see--at least until they started getting closer to the shoreline, anyway. Most of the booths were run by the Angels and Demons that lived in the City, offering foods, games, and even general crafted goods that required little to nothing in turn. It was in honor of the Guardians, after all, and being good to their fellow Pae'il was something that was greatly valued by the Guardians.

Those that were arrived were greeted immediately by the faeries at the entrance, flitting around to help with the celebrations and get the celebrations started. Many of the faeries present were the ones who spent most of their time within the City, but then, when the invite had come from Iris herself, that was hardly much of a surprise.

Despite being so aimed at the Angels, Demons, and the Fae that came with them, the Naiad and Faun that arrived would find themselves surprisingly well-accomodated. Being so close to the water made it hard for Naiad to get dried out, but despite that, there was water and small pools kept nearby for the Naiad to enjoy without going far. For the Faun, there were many crafts made out of wood, and tools made for them to hunt for their people.

... Of course, there was always a catch, wasn't there?

======================

Welcome to the Guardian Appreciation Festival! Not that the Naiad and Faun know it as that, but this is a festival being held to celebrate all of the good things that the Guardians have done for the Light Pae'il lately.

Everypae is invited! This includes Pae'il from this event, as they are won!

Light Pae'il: This event was held in this location as a veiled attempt to convert heretic Pae'il. If you wish, please take on the challenge of attempting to convince them to follow the Guardians!

Note that the people you may try to convince include all Ancient Elemental Pae'il, as well as Fae Pae'il that seem to have shaky faith.

Squires: If you attend, the above especially applies to you. Attempt missionary work!

Everyone: This is a fun festival for everyone, even if you have missionary intentions or not! Feel free to settle in and join the party forming!

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The spikey haired male landed on the sand, his boots leaving deep impressions. He had a small box under his arm and a donut in his hand. Sure they may be food here at this festival but what was a good party without a couple donuts, and Vash had to be sure there was at least a few for him. He appeared to be one of the first to arrive on the beach but that would make it all the better to see who else would attend the festivities, he hoped there would be plenty of faces old and new that he could meet.  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:34 am
User Image

A grin on his face, a pep in his step, Tristen fairly radiated with happiness was he made his way to the festival on hand. How could the fae of love not go? His wings fluttered with excitement as he was met with the fae in the front, but his amber eyes were searching the area for pae he knew. Sadly, there was no one. But the night was young, and there was still plenty of time to enjoy the evening among friends and family.

From the shadows, an old face was there. But hardly a pae would see her. A half smile of contempt on her face, the twisted fae gazed down on the festivities from her tree. Would she go down there? Probably not. The happiness and love down there disgusted her. To honor the Guardians. What a joke. Her own amber eyes caught sight of her blood-brother. Tristen. Should've known he would be one of the first to arrive, to any social event really. How surprised would he be to see her? It had been...what...seasons? For half a second, one tiny ounce of sadness pricked her. Her entire family feared and hated her, except for him. She'd be content with watching, for now. The hate fae wasn't afraid of any one pae, but a whole angry mob...that was to be avoided.

((Brought my one non-light pae blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image
Zuine had been so bored with life lately. It seemed like nothing interesting ever happened. Sure, she had a cozy life with her brother Terje in Telrunya City, and her every want was provided for, but she longed for adventure, for excitement. So naturally she'd jumped at the chance to get out of the city to party it up on the beach! And naturally she'd dragged her recalcitrant brother along with her.

User Image
Terje had reluctantly come with his more outgoing sister to the festivities. He supposes it's good and right that he should; after all, the festival is to honor the Guardians, and they had been so kind and had provided so much for Terje, Zuine, and all the denizens of Telrunya City. It's the least he could do. Still, he's nervous about meeting new people. Especially the strange Pae with hooves or tails. He's never been quite sure what to make of them. But with Zuine by his side he feels much more confident.

[Feel free to wander up and talk with them. ^^ Just quote-tag me if you do. heart ]  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:52 pm
User ImageOcie frowned a bit, he'd almost forgotten that Twinkleshine had wanted to go to this silly party. The winged naiad didn't really care for things like this. He really didn't. He was more likely to be seen near the lake that housed his queen than the middle of the isle at some stupid party.

Ocie wiggled his nose, looking about for his date. Where had she wandered off to this time? The water sprite bit back a sigh, finally fixing his red eyes on the party itself. It looked like a nice gathering of pae'il. They must have gone all out for this thing. And there was a lot of water nearby too.. They were really thinking of every pae weren't they? Still, he couldn't help but frown. Ocie really didn't want to be there.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:42 am
User Image"We're here! This will be so much fun!" Serendipity chirped out in pure elation, her staff in one hand and her other arm hooked into that of the Pathfinder next to her. After having seen a glimpse of her beloved Step-sister in Venus' party, the Fae had gone out of her way to hunt down Amadorine. She was pleased to find that the only other woman in her immediate family was perfectly safe, since her mother and brother seemed to have disappeared.

Amadorine stepped carefully through the festivities, her arm captured by her sister. It had been a complete shock that Dipity had gone to such lengths to find her, but it warmed her heart to have a sibling that cared so much for her. It reminded her just how close they had been before the storm and before the disappearance of Karma and Kismet. Guilt churned in her stomach as she realized just how wrapped up in her own problems that she really did shelf the problems of the people she loved most.

Grinning and choosing to push her own troubles aside and enjoy rekindling her relationship with her sister, Ama smiled brightly down at her shorter counterpart. "Splendid! Let us celebrate for our reunion!" She'd have to find out if Dipity had a place to live or if the Fae wished to moved closer to (or maybe in with) herself and Thom. It would be nice to have an extra set of hands with the minis.

User Image  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:31 pm
User Image

Maybe this was a bad idea...the pale pae stepped onto the beach, hesitantly following her father. He had dragged her out of the house for it, but she hung behind slowly as she tried to weasel out of it. It had been an awful long time since she had attended anything festive like this, but who could blame her? Every time she attended one of these things, something bad happened. Gathering her courage, the gentle pae pushed herself to the entrance. The thought of finding her father was uneasy as she was slightly irritated with him forcing her out. She would have to entertain herself, perhaps make some new friends? Adora started with the first pae she laid her emerald eyes on...a yellow demon. With a blue-gray angel beside her, but the demon was who she found first. Inching her way over, she offered a bright smile to the duo. "Hi! I don't think I've met either of you two before. I don't mean to intrude or anything, but I feel a little out of place in all of this."

Tristen could almost sense when his daughter finally arrived, his amber eyes flickering up. Of course though, she didn't go to him. That slightly diminished his smile before he shook his head with a chuckle. He had to let her be her own pae now, she was certainly old enough. He should focus on having a spot of fun himself... "And...hello pretty lady..." The love fae muttered under his breath, making his way over to the orange pae with the strike of purple hair. Both pae were quite striking. "What are two pretty ladies such as yourselves doing out here without any dates?" Flirting with two females at a time? New for him, but it was a challenge he would readily accept.

Menelie

Kira of the Flames

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image
Harlequin landed landed on the beach, leaving light foot impressions in the sand. He looked around idly seeing what sort of Pae here were. It was his first time getting out and meeting new Pae but of course he would need to introduce himself to them in order to create friendships. He figured that a festival would be a good place to make some new friends if not discovering new things about himself that he did not know already. It was overwhelming but nice all at the same time if that made any sense to Paes he countered. He flitted his wings lightly as he strolled along the beach surveying his surroundings and figuring out how to approach the other Paes, the easy way was just introducing himself the other was letting them approach him both seemed plausible.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:59 pm
Vash was distracted by all the other pae arriving but not enough to leave more then 1 donut unfinished. He had a silly grin on his face that grew with each new female that arrived on the beach. There were so many pretty females to protect, more then he remembered. He was torn between which female to go say hi to and flirt with. There was the white-pink haired goddess, but now she looked painful to touch... There was the yellow demon, hmm she was pretty... Then a faerie! they were pretty too... Of course there was also a hybrid female... Vash just wandered slightly to one direction then the next and to the next without fully making it to any particular female

(( If anyone knows Vash from when he was RPed by Spooky please let me know otherwise I will assume he doesn't know your pae. ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:24 pm
Amadorine was the first to see the pink Fae male with the long red hair wandering over towards them, and she quickly turned her attention to Dipity; what better way to bond than over a boy. "Better smile." She whispered right before the male got into ear shot. With a bit of a grin herself, Ama turned her attention to Tristen. "Well, my date had to stay at home." With the children...

Serendipity blinked as her sister whispered something, then looked over in surprise as the male Fae came right over to them. A warm smile spread over her lips and she tilted her head to the side and laughed a little at her sister's response. Her eyes crinkled at the edges a bit and the smile stayed on her face as she spoke. "Who needs a date to a party? Why be limited to enjoying the company of only one male?"

Tartara Seabreeze

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:36 pm
Amber eyes shining bright, he offered a charming smile, happy that the females responded so well to his appearance. Some females could be a little...prickly. "A matter big enough to keep a pae from your side must be quite the issue indeed." He spoke warmly, gently even. There was a bit of almost boyish charm to the male, though he was seasons old. His eyes flicked back to the fae who first caught his attention. "One never needs a date to a party, but someone should be there to keep you company, just in case. Though I have no doubt you'd find a line of gents to keep you entertained." With a half-bow, the love fae dipped his head. "Forgive my manners for intruding on you two, but I couldn't stand the thought of you being alone. My name is Tristen, but you ladies can call me Tris."

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image

Like a flower on the wall, Zana tried to be as quiet and unnoticeable as possible at the event. She had come out to make herself try new things, but after that masquerade ball with Erylia...The thought alone made her blush a deep crimson. Creeping along, she managed to get herself a drink. There were family here, Tristen and Adora, which made her feel a little more comfortable. But there were still so many pae she didn't recognize. Perhaps this was a mistake. There was no way she was going to have any fun when she felt so unnerved. The demonic turned to leave, and quite effectly shoved her face into the back of a red coat. Instantly she jumped back, pink eyes wide. "I-I-I'm so sorry. I didn't look where I was going."  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:46 am
Tartara Seabreeze

Vash turned, he felt the female do the faceplant into his back. His expression had gone from goofy to surprised and then to a star struck expression. "Hello miss! Do not fret all will be well.". He looked her up and down with the same un-faltering expression. By the time he stopped looking her up and down most of his surroundings were the last on his mind "I shall protect you miss" he nodded sounding rather confident  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:29 pm
Amadorine shook her head with a smile; this Fae was quite the charmer, even she could tell that. She gently twisted the ring on her finger around a little, her heart warming at the though of her beloved. "Yes, but I'm afraid that this means I will owe him one in the future."

Serendipidy gave a full laugh at the idea of men lining up to meet her. It wasn't that she was seclusive, but she didn't actively search for someone to be around. She was comfortable being by herself as well as being around others. "A line may be an exaturation, but I appreciate the compliment."

She returned his bow with a small, informal curtsy. "It's a pleasure to make your aquantence, Tris. I'm Serendipidy and this is my sister, Amadorine."

"Though it's easier to just say 'Seren' and 'Ama'." The faun added in, holding out a hand to shake with Tris'.

Tartara Seabreeze

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:52 pm
She blushed even harder when he started examining her, taking a bit of a step back. The female wasn't expecting to be...checked out. Zana bit her lower lip slightly and glanced away. How could she be so absent minded to literally run into a pae? Her eyes flicked back, blinking in surprise. "Protect me? From what?" Her voice dropped to an almost whisper. "Are we in danger?"

Straightening from his half bow, he nodded slightly to the faun. "Oh? I'd think I would rather like a favor from you, my dear lady." He fluttered his crimson wings slightly, quite enjoying his conversation with two gorgeous females. The guardians were certainly looking out for him tonight to allow him such luck. "The pleasure is all mine, but truly..." The fae shook his head, his smiling softening. "I could never give those beautiful names such disservice by cutting them short." He gently took the offered hand and attempted to lift it to his lips to give it the softest of kisses on it's backing, should the female allow the touch. "Amadorine." If he noticed a ring, he gave no sign of it, letting the hand slowly slip from his fingertips. He turned back to Serendipidy. "I'm not entirely convinced it would be an exaggeration. Fifteen minutes into the festival and you already have me here." The fae chuckled warmly, allowing his amber eyes to linger upon her chocolate brown. "Would either of you ladies like to join me in one of these amusing games they have set up? The pae put such effort into putting these rigs up, and no one seems to have touched any of them." Perhaps win them a prize... Tristen had no real ulterior motive however, he was not looking for self gratification. Rather, his aim was to make sure the two ladies had the night of their lives.

Shicala
Kira of Flames

:[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas