flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:43 am
So the wedding is 40 days away gonk

We've most everything covered (venue, flowers, caterer, music, etc) but oh my gosh...every time I even think about the little details I freak out.

I'll use this sort of as a planner thing to keep track of the basics.

I've been keeping a physical binder for about three months but not very consistently (scatter-brained..) but I visit this guild nearly every day now
(mostly to talk about getting hitched to anyone who will/won't listen, naturally)

I might just start a wedding/marriage topic for everyone, as it seems there isn't one already, but this is mostly focused on our big day.

Also, rants.

I will rant. A lot.

I hate the industry, but I love attending genuine, sentimental, handmade weddings.

We've been fortunate during this whole process, so I haven't had any meltdowns or "bridezilla" moments. Yet.

I value the notion of "bridechilla." This a happy, joyous time that we want to share with our closest family and friends.

And pictures! I've been taking keepsake photos of the whole journey. You'll see me as sort of chubby to blooming way up (college..) and hopefully slimming down again.

need to get ready for work!
to be continued~

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:31 pm
*shakes head* I can't visualize spending all that money on something that won't last.... I don't mean the marriage, I mean the whole wedding thing. I'd rather keep it as simple as possible and make a down payment on a home.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items