Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Sermons
Imminent ET disclosure & World Government

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:21 pm
Use Discernment  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:33 am
I've been noticing the same, mostly from online acquaintances I know who "religiously" keep tabs on the "Galactic Federation of Light". We discuss the content of the message and I've been pointing out what's not biblical. As soon as the Pleiadians said they had relationships with "earth women", I knew they were nephilim (I had a hunch before then because of the type of information they were revealing, especially the "Jesus" they describe who totally does not line up with the biblical Jesus. Jesus died and was resurrected by the father; he did not ascend by meditation emotion_facepalm ).

Quote:
Daniel 11:37 (NIV)

37 He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all.

Exalted above all religions (or uniting them, away from the sound doctrine they previously had, which in essence means destroying/replacing them). Fits exactly with these GFL, alien, ascended masters business.  

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:45 pm
real eyes realize
I've been noticing the same, mostly from online acquaintances I know who "religiously" keep tabs on the "Galactic Federation of Light". We discuss the content of the message and I've been pointing out what's not biblical. As soon as the Pleiadians said they had relationships with "earth women", I knew they were nephilim (I had a hunch before then because of the type of information they were revealing, especially the "Jesus" they describe who totally does not line up with the biblical Jesus. Jesus died and was resurrected by the father; he did not ascend by meditation emotion_facepalm ).

Quote:
Daniel 11:37 (NIV)

37 He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all.

Exalted above all religions (or uniting them, away from the sound doctrine they previously had, which in essence means destroying/replacing them). Fits exactly with these GFL, alien, ascended masters business.

But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate. And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days" (Daniel 11:31-33 KJV)

"Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days" (Daniel 12:10-12 KJV)

Refrence: Daily Bible Study  
Sermons

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff