Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
Retirement ... SUCKS ! i wanna go back to work at the CB !

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:44 pm
so iv been a member of this guild for a while now though iv never made a post x.x guess now that the rest of gaia has left me feeling old and unwanted it was time to join the rest you fine inmatse at the oldfolks home x.x

i dont get on gaia like i use to though i would like to i just keep getting distracted or forget. iv never been very well known though im sure few of you have been. i can normaly be found ether in a guild or in the CB being a troll on some level though i dont try to be lol.

as for personal informal i dont normal give a lot but here goes.
im 24 married with a child 1 years olds at the time of this post.
my wife is black am in white yeah you read that right ! and yes that means our child is mixed.

iv been called just about every name in the book and couldnt careless what you think of me. like me or hate me im here to stay and annnouy the masses of gaia lol.

im also a wiccan. a neopagen more like but who cares. i do tarot readings for free so hit me up some time if you want one n.n i need the practice.
oh btw if you call me a ******** anti christ i will hunt you down and make you eat a god damned bible n.n hugs and kiss XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:29 pm
LOL

Dude, I don't mind you at all...from what you said, anyway. 3nodding

I'd love to hit you up for a reading some time. I just got some Lenormand cards and am having fun with those. heart  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:34 pm
-Explosion-Array-
LOL

I'd love to hit you up for a reading some time. I just got some Lenormand cards and am having fun with those. heart
lol atm im working to sets oracle cards and deviant moon tarots. the tarots are given my troubles though. i keep woundering off mentally and the readys end up going insane. so iv been practicing metally keeping my mind on a single subject so my readings are still kinda chaotic. though i was told i still do a pretty spot on readings. not sure how lol the oracles are where i shine though n.n  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:05 pm
Ohmarow-Conco-Tanoychie
-Explosion-Array-
LOL

lol atm im working to sets oracle cards and deviant moon tarots. the tarots are given my troubles though. i keep woundering off mentally and the readys end up going insane. so iv been practicing metally keeping my mind on a single subject so my readings are still kinda chaotic. though i was told i still do a pretty spot on readings. not sure how lol the oracles are where i shine though n.n

Ah! The Deviant Moon tarot is quite big right now. I guess it's considered one of the best ones of all time. Hmmn. What oracle sets do you have? Hmm, I wonder how you'd do with a pendulum...?  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:57 pm
-Explosion-Array-
Ohmarow-Conco-Tanoychie
-Explosion-Array-
LOL

Ah! The Deviant Moon tarot is quite big right now. I guess it's considered one of the best ones of all time. Hmmn. What oracle sets do you have? Hmm, I wonder how you'd do with a pendulum...?
wisdom of the house of night. iv never even seen a pendulum yet. though i made a rune set. im trying to memorize the meanings still.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:40 am
feels good to be back ^__^  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Introduction Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash