Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
HELLLO EVERYONE Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The 20,000 Poll Guild
  rocks!
View Results

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:28 pm
Sorry things have been a little bit dead recently. But I'm hoping that will change with the summer time.

Who's in?

How are you? How have things been? What are the top 5 highlights of your year so far!

Let me know! smile <3  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:16 pm
*Checks in.* I'm here and am hanging in there. I've been bumping some of the guild threads from time to time, and have found myself wondering where everyone disappeared to. ninja

My Top 5 Highlights for 2013:

1. My Dad and his gf will be returning home next week, after spending the winter months in Florida. biggrin
2. My daughter and her bff will be moving back home again next month, after living out of state for over 5 years. emotion_awesome
3. We have 2 new additions to our family here ... two 9-week old kittens! 4laugh Their names are: Oreo (mostly black with white "boots"/markings) and Widget (mostly white with black spots/markings).
4. TBD
5. TBD

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:01 pm
missed you guys so much 3nodding
My highlights
1. Im graduating from high school only got finals left whee
2. Im going to Ireland for college

thats about it , highschool has kept me really busy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:09 pm
Eileen50
*Checks in.* I'm here and am hanging in there. I've been bumping some of the guild threads from time to time, and have found myself wondering where everyone disappeared to. ninja

My Top 5 Highlights for 2013:

1. My Dad and his gf will be returning home next week, after spending the winter months in Florida. biggrin
2. My daughter and her bff will be moving back home again next month, after living out of state for over 5 years. emotion_awesome
3. We have 2 new additions to our family here ... two 9-week old kittens! 4laugh Their names are: Oreo (mostly black with white "boots"/markings) and Widget (mostly white with black spots/markings).
4. TBD
5. TBD

Sounds like a lot of changes in the family!!

Congratulations on the kittens. Cats are my favoritee <3 Post pictures if you can, I would love to see them!!

I also appreciate you still sticking around the guild. It's members like you that make the guild worthwhile!  

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:11 pm
aboly252
missed you guys so much 3nodding
My highlights
1. Im graduating from high school only got finals left whee
2. Im going to Ireland for college

thats about it , highschool has kept me really busy sweatdrop

Congratulations Aboly!!!!! What school are you going to? What are you going to study?

Let me just say that you are going to LOVE college. It's so much better than high school!  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:32 pm
I'm in, but I've been gone for quite a while. Like you said, it's summer, I'm looking around for the little things for in betweens.

Top 5

1. Got promoted at work
2. Started dating someone really nice and sweet
3. Almost caught up on all of my bills, debt almost down to $0
4. Lost some size, gained some muscle
5. Made a new friend  

Dirus

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:37 am
I had a lot of happening irl. My grandpa got sick last year. He wasn't doing so well around Christmas. He looked bad on his birthday, he went to the hospital. My grandma, dad, uncle and myself took care of him everyday after getting out of the hospital. We did this for 3 months... and he passed away 1 month ago yesterday.

Sorry for the depressing update about me.

Highlights:

1. Spoke at my Grandpa's funeral in front of 250 people and got more compliments for doing so than I could ever imagine. My dad cried and told me how proud he was of me and could never be prouder.

2. Got promoted to Shoe Supervisor. My predecessor stepped down from stress related anxieties. This week will be my first real week as the supervisor.

3. My brother graduates high school next week.

4. TBD
5. TBD

(Sorry Eileen for borrowing TBD)  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:08 am
Dirus
I'm in, but I've been gone for quite a while. Like you said, it's summer, I'm looking around for the little things for in betweens.

Top 5

1. Got promoted at work
5. Made a new friend

Sounds great!!! Congratulations on the promotion, the relationship, the debt, everything!! 2013 is looking to be a good year for you smile

Aralik

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss sad Please know that you can turn to the guild if you need anything. I'm so happy that you were able to turn his funeral into something beautiful by speaking and celebrating his life - I'm sure that your grandpa would appreciate it!!

Congrats on the promotion!! What store do you work for?

And congratulations to your little brother of course!! What is his plan for the next year?  

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:43 am
[Comic.Explosion]
Dirus

Top 5

1. Got promoted at work
5. Made a new friend

Sounds great!!! Congratulations on the promotion, the relationship, the debt, everything!! 2013 is looking to be a good year for you smile

Aralik

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss sad Please know that you can turn to the guild if you need anything. I'm so happy that you were able to turn his funeral into something beautiful by speaking and celebrating his life - I'm sure that your grandpa would appreciate it!!

Congrats on the promotion!! What store do you work for?

And congratulations to your little brother of course!! What is his plan for the next year?

It was beautiful.

Kohl's

Going to an in school college. Studying to be an EMT/Fire Fighter and got a job with a grocery store chain for the summer, school year  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:33 pm
@Comic

Im planing to study medicine at RCSI , i dont want to expect too much out of college but i hope its better than highschool 3nodding

@Aralik

I'm so sorry for your loss, please know that the guild is there for you if you need anything.  

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dirus

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:54 pm
[Comic.Explosion]
Dirus

Top 5

1. Got promoted at work
5. Made a new friend

Thank you very much smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:43 am
Aralik
(Sorry Eileen for borrowing TBD)

No problem, Aralik! xd

[Comic.Explosion]
Congratulations on the kittens. Cats are my favoritee <3 Post pictures if you can, I would love to see them!!

Here's a couple of pics of my new kitts. They are brothers and are now 10 weeks old. 4laugh
*Crosses fingers for no page stretching.* sweatdrop

Widget is our very active kitt who plays hard and falls asleep fast! whee
(formerly referred to as Whitey)

User Image

Oreo is our cutie pie runt who loves to cuddle. emotion_kirakira
(formerly referred to as Blackie)

User Image

Yay! No page stretching! emotion_awesome  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:07 am
* that should say "in-state" college

@aboly

thanks wink

@Eileen

awwwwww heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:23 pm
aboly252
@Comic

That's a great small school! I'm sure you'll have a lovely time. Have you been to visit yet?

Eileen50

surprised whee heart

Aralik

Oh my mom absolutely loves Kohl's...she went sometime last week. It seems that she's always getting coupons in the mail.

Sounds like a good plan for your brother!

I'm so glad that things seem to be working out for everyone in general! heart  

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:54 pm
[Comic.Explosion]
Sorry things have been a little bit dead recently. But I'm hoping that will change with the summer time.

Who's in?

How are you? How have things been? What are the top 5 highlights of your year so far!

Let me know! smile <3

How has Mai been?  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games