Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:06 pm
OPEN!

I'd love for people to come in and comment what they think is fair pricing.

<3 Thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:36 pm
I would to get your services for all my soquili [currently 16]. Even those who are first gen with no family yet, or just chosen mates/flings but not actually managed a breeding yet. I'm going to have one page for each soquili and one of the posts needs to be the 'family' post.

I would like to include links to the trees as well as get links for certs and the teepees in which they live [for those that are not mine in the family tree]. This also needs to include adoption lines. Which, I know, is going to be a pain to look up.

I would be happy to help every step of the way on this where I can - I have many of them already linked in various places in my teepee, but I'd like something a bit more cohesive and professional looking. I am about to do a major overhaul on the teepee and your services look like a great way to get some help with this.

I will offer 1mil for this. If, in looking at it/working on it, you feel that is not enough, I would be happy to increase the amount. Please let me know if you would be interested and what all you would need from me.

Thank you.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:35 pm
LydaLynn
I would to get your services for all my soquili [currently 16]. Even those who are first gen with no family yet, or just chosen mates/flings but not actually managed a breeding yet. I'm going to have one page for each soquili and one of the posts needs to be the 'family' post.

I would like to include links to the trees as well as get links for certs and the teepees in which they live [for those that are not mine in the family tree]. This also needs to include adoption lines. Which, I know, is going to be a pain to look up.

I would be happy to help every step of the way on this where I can - I have many of them already linked in various places in my teepee, but I'd like something a bit more cohesive and professional looking. I am about to do a major overhaul on the teepee and your services look like a great way to get some help with this.

I will offer 1mil for this. If, in looking at it/working on it, you feel that is not enough, I would be happy to increase the amount. Please let me know if you would be interested and what all you would need from me.

Thank you.

Hey love! Pming you!

Totally up to the task ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:26 am
oooo I would love your delux services for this family:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24561741

It's.... a lot of work. Listed in that thread are only the direct lineage from Glamrock and Star Candy. There are probably ones I've missed and I would kind of like some of the mates too, You could pretty much name your price. I know this is a lot of work. smile

I have some names of mates and such to help  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Trading Post & Mini Shops

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash