Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
Aldin Nox Cliffs Research Facility :Authorized Entry Only: Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:42 pm
Aldin Nox Cliffs Research Facility: Authorized Entry Only

Named the Aldin Nox Cliffs, the area comprises of a massive series of mountain ranges that are abruptly ended by a 300mile drop of cliff face. Named for its pecular mists that contain properties not limited to but including poisons, flammable gases and natural hallucinogens. The Aldin Nox research facility is built right into the cliff face, suspended just above the gases that emit from the dark unknown below. Multiple levels, scattered but connected by enclosed bridges, dot the cliff side like stark growths. Built of a combination of steel, concrete and wood, they are overrun with natural plant growth that provide a natural cover. Inside, the buildings have state of the art facilities. The first row of buildings, two set directly across from each other, are for basic research and development. These R&D buildings have equipment ranging from basic microscopes to varying level of diagnostic lasers for medical and...additional treatments. A group of researchers in both buildings perform the basic functions necessary to run a lab, both groups numbering in the 30's.The second row, three buildings with the middle being slightly lower and wider, house several green houses and laboratories. Filled with plants from the plainest weed to an extremely poisonous hybrid of nightshade, the green houses are maintained by a staff of 60. The third level is strictly off limits to any outsiders but contains medical dissection, specimens, a collection of millions of chemicals and a staff of 10. The building is long, thin and set deep into the cliff rather then settled on the face. A single building that is distanced from the rest is the residence building, all staff living on site with family. Its a well organized, multilevel building that is as comfortable as it is necessary. The last level contains storage, necessary tools and biological disposal units. However, below this one is an entirely separate building, accessed by only a few with the proper clearance. Here, jutsu and science meld like nowhere else, the very fabric of the laws that govern both being twisted to fit the needs as they arise. Every building, while connected by bridges, is also connected via underground tunnels that go deep underground, vanishing towards the safety of the nearest village with exits positioned under key areas in the village. Additionally, the buildings themselves are built to withstand jutsu attacks, elements Water, Fire, Lightning, Wind, up to rank A. The windows are reinforced with steel and glass, a mixture of clearly plastic spread in between. The buildings supports are equally protected with mixtures of steel, concrete and wood as well as stone in multiple layers that can withstand taijutsu and bukijutsu blows up to rank B as well as most jutsu attacks. The windows are proofed against any genjutsu (up to rank B) attempts of infiltration or subversion. These buildings are built as if they expect to be attacked and can withstand the tests of time as well as war if necessary.
The entire facility is self sufficient, growing and harvesting its own food as well as tapping into an underground well to supply water and plumbing. Whether you see them or not, feel them or not, the entire place is protected by an army of Onin and Anbu. From the moment foot is set on the outskirts of the mountain range, eyes are upon any who enter and the facility is alerted to the presence. Its run by the Director and Manager of Operations who in turn report to a single individual. What goes on in these buildings is immune to any judgement by outsiders. If you don't know about it, it doesn't exist. If you know about it but am not a part of it, you will not exist for long.

[This site is under the jurisdiction of Kirigakure and the Mizukage. Any act of violence upon it or its members will be seen as an act of war upon Kirigakure and will be dealt with as is fit.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:45 pm
Yo-ko

User Image|
|
Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

This is what I am | What I am is this | I am this [man]&[warrior]&[father]&[]

|
|

| Mizukage: Jounin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton |
| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution |
Chakra 960 | AC 22,600

|
After literally hours of climbing, walking, ducking under things and nearly falling in a deceptive pit of slime, Sypher had come to a stop with Sebastian....at the edge of a massive cliff. The ground gave way to space that stretched for hundreds of miles across, the other side of the land a bare thread. He pushed his goggles up of his face and rubbed them with the heel of his hands, giving Sebastian time to catch up and get his breath back. He was standing at the very edge it appeared and, as Sebastian came up, Sypher would motion "Look down." he said, that nonchalant attitude persisting. What Sebastian would see below.....would be nearly beyond words "Its yours."

|

|

To be myself; that's all I want
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:59 pm
xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Jounin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian was literally up to his last nerve. His senses told him that Sypher was excited, but they had been jumping, ducking, climbing, dodging, crawling, through an unfair amount of s**t that the Medical ninja was starting to get frustrated. What was so ungodly important that they had to go through all this crap. Sypher showed no signs of intent to betray, but there was nothing out here.

Sypher why are we.....

And then his goggles were able to observe it. It took him a moment for the Kages words to hit his ears, and then to be properly assessed and understood. Did...did the kage just say it was his? Wait...the lab....Sebastian moved his goggles away from his face, and then peered back at the Kage. His face was priceless to say the least.

"Wait...are you saying....its mine? Thats...thats my lab? Holy s**t, i dont know what to say, i dont know...i..."

The ninja was obiously beside himself. It seemed his ability to connect had indeed come a long way. Mii had seen him as a dangerous animal that could run wild. Sypher obviously didnt, because he had given Sebastian the single greatest tool, and the single most effective weapon anyone could be given.

"Thank you Sypher Kage. For everything, for believing in me, for trusting in me. I...i cant let you down. Not now, not anymore. Not after this. Say jump....and i can only respond how high. What...what is my bidding....what shall you have me do. What is my charge?"

Sebastian hung his head, still a little unsure how to react, unsure of why he was chosen by the Kage. The predator, in taking his eyes off a superior being, offered the back of the neck, the kill spot the spot that was only grabbed as a sign of dominance over another. This was not a show of weakness, but a show of commitment, loyalty, and trust to Sypher. These tools would be used for the Kage, and only the Kage......

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 1050
Stamina Lvl :: 715
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs: Unknown
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:13 pm
User Image|
|
Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

Chakra 960 | AC 22,600

|
Sypher burst out laughing as Sebastian lost his voice for a moment, his laughter subsiding as Sebastian swore total loyalty to him "Sebastian.....I know your history with Mi was rocky, volatile, without trust. But I think she was afraid of what you were capable of doing, becoming...and I'm not. You've proved, twice, that you are loyal to the village...and I consider you not only a valuable asset to Kirigakure and myself, but also a friend. And you've never let me down...never." he said softly and reached out. Giving Sebastian's neck a squeeze as it was offered, he gave Sebastian a little shake as well, chuckling "Come on. We're keeping your team waiting." releasing him with another chuckle and a gentle slap on the shoulder, Sypher started down, stepping onto a set of steps that had suddenly appeared below his feet. But, in fact, the steps were carved of the cliff face and styled to be invisible to the plain eye until someone stepped out onto them. Sypher walked down them easily, no fear of falling as he continued to speak "There's a team of 131 scientist, researchers, botanist, horticulturists, farmers and their families here. The land around is ours, it belongs to Kirigakure and no one, from our village or any other, is allowed here but myself. The only reason someone new should show up is if I'm with them so keep that in mind. The entire area is patrolled by a loyal group of Anbu and Onin. They keep this place safe and hidden with traps and jutsus." he stepped onto what seemed like the top of the first building but was in fact the front door "Makami is your Manager of Operations, serving under you by his own choice. He was rather taken by the skills you showed in helping that Suoh character and, when offered the chance, chose to join you here." he knelt and put his hand to the small square that rose about 2inches from the surface. Pushing a surge of chakra through his arm, Sypher activated the door that smoothly defined itself, the square forming a handle that he used to lift it much like a trap door "This door is the only way in or out of the facility and its keyed to only myself and those who operate here. Not even the guards have access." jumping down, Sypher landed among a group of waiting researchers. One was Makami who was wearing his customary scowl "Your late." "Bite me, Doc. Sebastian, meet your heads of resources and operations. Makami is above them and you above him. These are the people you'll be working with."

|

|

That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:33 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian actually blushed when the compliments came from Sypher. It seemed he finally had someone who understood his nature. Just because a predator snips at its provider, doesnt mean when the time came that the predator would run away. Sebastian would, as he had shown before, sacrifice anything for his Village: Sypher just reinforced that feeling. Following the Kage down the invisible stairs, the medic was compeltly taken aback. What a magical place! The use and understanding of the body to make actual physical illusions. This was science on an entirely new level. With the explanation of the high security and clearence needed to access the complex, San took a mental note to insure that the secrets were kept...well...secret.

"Wow...i have never been given my own army of workers before. This will be a fantastic journey...."

When sypher opened the door to reveal Makami, Sebastian nodded and even revealed his hand for a hand shake. This was the start of a new era for Sebastian...no...the village.

"Fantastic Makami. I am pleased to have such a curious and motivated aid at my side. Im certain you will find the work and research most...rewarding and enlightening. Ill have my files and notes sent over from my apartment so that they can be logged and properly secured. Some of my findings are most unsavory for the rest of the village to be aware of."

Sebastian would look to Sypher again, and motion him inside. It would be best to be inside, maybe an office. a celebratory drink?

"Makami, mind leading me to my office?"

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:35 pm
User Image|
|
Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

Chakra 960 | AC 22,600

|
Makami merely continued with his scowl though he did give Sebastian's hand a firm shake. Sypher seemed content with whatever little conversation he was holding with one of the researchers, a blushing brunette, and not inclined to pay attention to either Sebastian or Makami "Sypher." he looked up at his name as Makami started to walk off, leading both Sebastian and Sypher to the next bridge connection "I guess we're doing a tour." Sypher replied with a bright smile at Sebastian, walking after Makami. Makami would lead them through the covered bridges and down through the green house, past the research and completely bypassing the storage section. Arriving at the last and lowest building, Makami keyed in a series of numbers while handing a slip of paper to Sebastian "Those are your entry keys to this part of the facility. Only the three of us and two others have entry here." Sypher replied as the door slid back and Makami vanished inside. Sypher followed. The space they entered was square around the edges but the interior was curved, like a massive circle was placed in the center. And, in fact, that's exactly what it was. The interior was where the experiments in jutsu and science went on with offices and observation decks surrounding it. The windows outside were fogged with multicolored mist that swirled and smudged the view "Your offices." Makami moved off to another office, the sound of searching coming through. Sypher pulled a chair out from a desk and sat, stretching his legs out in front of him, taking his turn to scowl "I won't be coming out here much, Sebastian. The entire facility will be under your duty....and while every one of those men and women out there are happy to be of service, they are not fodder for experiments. All of those people out there.....they volunteered to be here. They know the nature of your research and share similar ideas." he rubbed his ankle, glancing up awkwardly at Sebastian as Makami returned "Use what they can offer. Every single one of them has talents." setting down a series of cups and a bottle of saki, Makami poured the alcohol, holding a cup out to the other two.

|

|

That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:52 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian Followed Makami through the various bridges, his enlightened senses taking in anything and everything he could get them on. This place was most intriguing, and amazing to actually observe. How had they constructed this in such a timely manner? Sypher had really come through on that budget thing, he couldnt believe this facility. When the trio made it to the doors, San took the slip and quickly commited them to memory, and placed the slip in his pocket. It would be destroyed later, but for now he might as well hold onto it.

And that was when he saw his experiment rooms and the observation decks...and Sebastian lost his cool. With a gawking and open mouth, he spoke with little inhibitions. Like a kid in a very deadly candy store.

"Holy s**t....no ******** way.....oh...my...this is soooo crazy. Look observation rooms, practice facilities, wow! Sypher.....you really outdid yourself holy s**t...."

Then Sebastian attempted to regain his cool and composure, but still couldn't hide the smirk when he was shown his office. The idea that he actually had a super duper top secret test facility and a super amazing and useful office could ahve made anyone extremely happy. Sebastian too ould sit at the Head of his desk, feeling very weird looking at Sypher from "the other side."

"The entire facility is under my command.....its like a dream came true. And no i would never treat these fantastic volunteers like test subjects, thats what inmates, captured ninja, and spies are used for. This facility will be upheld for the greatest interests of Kirigakure."

The Jiongu would take the cup with a bow to Makami, but keep his glass raised to the center of the trio. It seemed Sebastian had found his composure, and wished to make a toast.

"To a new era for Kirigakure....."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image|
|
Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

Chakra 960 | AC 22,600

|
Passing on the sake, as always, Sypher leaned back in the chair, his gaze on Sebastian. It was good to see that the other man could enjoy himself in some way. His personal opinion was that Sebastian had been far too closed, cut off by the fears of others to really become a help. Doing that....those kind of actions only led to two options He could have become hateful, a threat. Instead, I hope he becomes an asset. Sypher thought, just giving Sebastian a clear expression "I'm going to share my own ideals with you, Sebastian. Makami knows my thoughts and that is one of the reasons he joined up here." he said quietly after Sebastian spoke of a new era for Kirigakure. Leaning forward "I grew up in Kirigakure....at least for the first 6years of my life. Forgive me for sounding old but back then the entire village was a place of violence...and safety. No one threatened the village. The Blood Mist was a safe place to its people and a deadly poison to its enemies." he scowled, his face going dark with a well masked malice, his eyes narrowing for a second "We were blatantly attacked by that b*****d and our orders completely disregarded by another. We suffered financially from that attack and lost....friends." his own mind flashed back, seeing his twin for the last time, before he spoke again "That was unacceptable. This facility was created not only to give you a chance to grow, Sebastian, but also to prevent such a thing happening again." Sypher stood finally and grabbed his goggles from his bag, preparing to leave "Your first charge is to create a defense for the village. More then just a simple wall of steel and manpower." he gave Sebastian's shoulder a light tap with his knuckles, the friendly gesture belying the anger in his eyes "Kirigakure will be bloody once more. And the whole world will see it and fear it." Sypher walked out the door, leaving Makami and Sebastian alone as he slid his goggles back down. Climbing the bridge out, he didn't bother to take the other bridges back, going from building to building until he reached the pure cliff face. From there, he rushed up with general wall walking, heading back to the village proper.

((Exits))

|

|

That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:56 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian took the whole cup of Sake in a single gulp, enjoying the flavors that mixed in his mouth. Was that plum he tasted? This was some high grade sake? Anyways, when Sypher began talking, Sebastian listened intently.

"Indeed, it was. It was most unacceptable, and it will not happen again. People who attempt to attack our village will be proudly displayed before the world. They wont ******** with us....ever again. "

Sebastian gave the Kage a bow as he left, and pondered his words carefully. a defense more then steel and manpower. Instantly, Sebastian was brought to a technqiue of his own. There where the village hidden in the mist. It was time to "Hide" things in the mist....

"Makami......find me some test subjects. I already have an idea i would like to test. "

Off to the drawing board it was. The ninja took the bottle of Sake and cups with him, and he made his way to the laboratory. He had to do some genetics and chemistry equations really quickly. He had an idea, and one that would require little to no man power from the village to maintain. Even then, this would be one of the first and simplest defenses, just to make people not wanna come close....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:41 pm
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian poured another glass of sake for himself, slowly drinking this one with several sips as he looked at the white board he was writing on. He would ahve to use his chakra manipulation to create what he was looking for....but it was possible. With a mind like sebastian's almost everything was possible.

"Hmmmm if i use the Jofoku plant as a reference DNA....as a framework and blue print design..... then this design IT CAN WORK!"

Around this time, Makami appeared again holding a clip board with various names and lists on it. Setting it down into the table, Makami would explain to Sebastian what he had gathered.

"Three animals, 3 male humans, 3 female. An avies, an amphibian, and a arthropod."

"Fantastic Makami. Place them in the test chamber. Prep the ventilation system to be utilized. I have some small prep work i have to do as well. Gather 9 of the scientists, and assign each one to do observation on each test subject. I want full detailed reports on my desk ASAP"

When the Manager of operations left to do Sebastians bidding, the ninja checked to make usre his chemical composition was right. Once that was checked, he double checked his anatomy and phys, along with his biochemistry to insure he had a clear and defined hypotheses. If this test ran smoothly, then he could proceed as planned.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:31 am
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

With the proceedure set up, now all that was left to do was to pull the trigger and initiate the test protocol. Sebastian went to the duct, and performed a set of hand seals and blew out the now altered chemical into the testing environment to be absorbed by the test subject. He first had to see how the different animals absorbed the chakra edited chemical, and how it would affect their various systems. Speaking into the radio, Sebastian gave the orders to the scientists.

"Begin observations. Detailed observations of the various systems and their reactions. more importantly....i need their actions after the chemical has been absorbed. "

Sebastian himself went back to the drawing board to think. Plants themselves have a root system for nutrients and absorption, and often use pheromones and chemicals to communicate. If he could somehow edit, or even create a recognizable language through the root systems...maybe Sypher.....Sebastian gave himself a pat on the back. He looked at the DNA of the Jofuku and how its system responded to an attack. If we could elicit a similar style response, then he could create a very natural defense system and response that would often be very difficult to defend/sense.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:12 pm
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Makami appeared with a list of reports putting them on Sebstians desk. The medic looked through them, analysis the different reactions. It seemed his plan was working. But now to make a pheremone that could allow Mist ninja to pass through unaffected. The medic wrote out his concoction, and handed it to Makami.

"Take this to the botanists and have them start growing immediately. alert me once it has been taken care of."

The Medic went back to doing his work, looking at how the chemical pheromone would work.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:08 am
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Makami appeared once again, giving a manifest and progess report on the planting and the chemical alterations. All of this had been done while Sebastian had been hard at work on the pheremones. Looking at his white board, it seemed he had figured it out. It was a simple, taking just a sample of the "chakra sugar" of the plant and covertly adding it to all kiri ninja...maybe academy food...it would mark the kiri ninja as one of the plants.

"Tell the chemists to work with the botnists to extract this signature. I need a decent sized dose of this"

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:27 am
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian observed from his office the progress that was being made. The plants were almost completed, and the chemistry was almost complete. He had done it, he had given Kiri its first defense system. It was natural, and one that would not raise alarms. In just a while, Kiris ninja would be able to pass through the mists, and their enemies would not.

"Makami, gather the plants. Im going back to Sypher for the last piece of the puzzle...."

[exit]

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:59 am
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian sat, looking over the many projects and research on his desk. It had been a while since he had been actually inside of Kirigakure, and had since made this his makeshift residence. The several attendence that were assigned to him where amazed at his passion and tenacity in his work, working into the wee hours on the night simply because he was on the process of a break through that wouldnt come till 3 days later. His dedication and hard work was what got him this lab in the first place.

News came from the Mizukage that he had developed a new form of seal, and idea and a concept that both intrigued and concerned the scientist to his core. if put into proper use then kiri would never be infultrated. If ever sabotaged...then they could have a real crisis on their hands. Thankfully, the mizukage kept up with Sebastians studies and research, and seemed to also maintain his own training.

"Well, out of the millions of projects i ahv left...what to do next....."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 1060
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire, Earth

古[} Recycle Bin