Boys that ask girls out but ...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:44 am
Hi ! I don't know how to phrase this...
A boy invite you to do an activity with him, but you are unsure if it is a ''romantic'' date or not ...

For example, when a guy ask you for a cup of coffee, I would immediately think that he is interested in me, he wants to know more about me because this is the most common thing .

However, there are cases that I don't know if it is a romantic date or just as friends...

My friend (she is a girl) told me that if a guy ask you to do something with him alone, like there will be no one else coming, that means it's more likely to be a date... Or, he is interested in you. It is not always the case, because she mentionned that a colleague invited her to watch movies and fireworks with other friends and he was flirting a bit with her...

The thing is there is one guy that got mad asking me why I didn't text him lately is it because I am mad against him. I said that I wasn't mad and I thought that texting a guy often means that the girl is interested in him.
He got mad saying friends gets news from each other, and if all girls think like this, it is horrible...

So, I thought this guy only want to be my friend which ... I am okay with it because I am not interested in him. He wants us to hang out together after he comes back from his vacation, and I said ok...

sweatdrop
I am just confuse because my friend said I shouldn't hang out with that guy if it is only him and I. It is like a date, but she said if I want to try and see if he is really flirting or not... sweatdrop

I never had guy friends because I was shy most of my life and always got along with girls and I never had a boyfriend... -_-  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:56 am
...wooooooooooow...
...so guys and girls can't be friends without being assumed a couple here...
...if you're hanging out, then it's hanging out, not dating
I was friends with more guys than girls. Sill an even mix now. If that means that all of them were bfs, then i've got low/no morals, according to that cat_stare
So you're fine, ignore the others unless he says that he's interested. Then tell him you're not romantically interested, unless your feelings changed over time  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:06 pm
Kitalpha Hart
...wooooooooooow...
...so guys and girls can't be friends without being assumed a couple here...
...if you're hanging out, then it's hanging out, not dating
I was friends with more guys than girls. Sill an even mix now. If that means that all of them were bfs, then i've got low/no morals, according to that cat_stare
So you're fine, ignore the others unless he says that he's interested. Then tell him you're not romantically interested, unless your feelings changed over time
Thanks ! 3nodding  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff