Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Hello to all you rpers out there!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Fairy Tail?
  I LOVE IT TO DEATH!
  YESH!
  No.
  I hate that anime.
  What is Fairy Tail?
  Pasta.
View Results

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:51 am
My name is Yoshimi Sohma! I am a semi-literate rper and try to do my best to write as much as I can. I am very active (I am online everyday since I have no life emotion_awesome ) So you can basically count on me to reply very soon. (Unless I have writers lcok, then it takes me a few days and I really hate it.) I DO NOT like one liners. I hate them with a passion that burns deeply in my soul. If you have a reason, then I guess I can work with them... But I really don't like them.
ANYWAYS! TO THE POINT! I was wondering if anyone would like to do a Fairy Tail rp with me. I have been wanting to do one for a few days now... But I couldn't think of a plot idea. That is why I came to this!
The rp can be Yaoi or straight. However, if it is Yaoi, then I can only play the uke since I am bad at playing semes... If it is straight, then I play girls. It's just the way I work since I am bad at playing the dominate role like that...
SO! Anyone out there want to do a Fairy Tail rp with me? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? emotion_kirakira
As you can see, I am desperate.... emotion_sweatdrop
Thank you all for listening! Love you!

~Yoshimi emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:12 am
Yoshimi since its been awhile since I need a RP like this and since Im bored I will join. I would like a little background info on how the RP starts if we do this I am a semi-writer I have wrote some stories of my own and I like to RP.  

vfedcvfe

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:35 am
vfedcvfe
Yoshimi since its been awhile since I need a RP like this and since Im bored I will join. I would like a little background info on how the RP starts if we do this I am a semi-writer I have wrote some stories of my own and I like to RP.

Gasp! OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU FOR JOINING! YAAAAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Ahem... I shall calm down now... OKAY! Do you have any plot ideas? I am in a little bit of a writers block... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:43 am
Yoshimi Sohma
vfedcvfe

Ahem... I shall calm down now... OKAY! Do you have any plot ideas? I am in a little bit of a writers block... sweatdrop

Yoshimi I dont do plot ideas because it puts me on spot. And since this is a new type of RP for me I dont know how it should start, and I havent started a RP in a long times because it takes me a little while to start one... redface  

vfedcvfe

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:50 am
vfedcvfe
Yoshimi Sohma
vfedcvfe

Yoshimi I dont do plot ideas because it puts me on spot. And since this is a new type of RP for me I dont know how it should start, and I havent started a RP in a long times because it takes me a little while to start one... redface

Oh.... Wait, I have one question. Do you know what Fairy Tail is? Have you ever watched the anime or read the manga before?  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:56 am
Yoshimi Sohma
vfedcvfe
Yoshimi Sohma
vfedcvfe

Oh.... Wait, I have one question. Do you know what Fairy Tail is? Have you ever watched the anime or read the manga before?

I watch anime and read manga, the most recent anime is Witchblade. So is it a anime?  

vfedcvfe

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:59 am
vfedcvfe
Yoshimi Sohma
vfedcvfe
Yoshimi Sohma
vfedcvfe

I watch anime and read manga, the most recent anime is Witchblade. So is it a anime?

... Yes...
I'm sorry. If you haven't read the manga or watched the anime, then I am afraid you can't do the rp. Not to be rude or anything. I just want to work with someone who has so they can get what I want to do and help me too... I'm sorry...  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:05 pm
Its fine Yoshimi I just thought it was like a anime show or manga. But I can do this I just need ideas on how to start this and this will be fun. Hmm I dont have any ideas right now sweatdrop  

vfedcvfe

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:20 pm
vfedcvfe
Its fine Yoshimi I just thought it was like a anime show or manga. But I can do this I just need ideas on how to start this and this will be fun. Hmm I dont have any ideas right now sweatdrop

Hm... Well... Fairy Tail is about wizards basically. Not like hocus pocus and stuff like that. But more like people who can use certain things to their abilities. It's a really good anime though, I recommend it. I am actually re-reading the whole series. I haven't finished the anime, but I am watching episode 116 right now. >w< Um... I'll try to help you understand the best I can. I just need to get past my writers block... emotion_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:23 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
vfedcvfe

Hm... Well... Fairy Tail is about wizards basically. Not like hocus pocus and stuff like that. But more like people who can use certain things to their abilities. It's a really good anime though, I recommend it. I am actually re-reading the whole series. I haven't finished the anime, but I am watching episode 116 right now. >w< Um... I'll try to help you understand the best I can. I just need to get past my writers block... emotion_sweatdrop

Ok, Im might check it out later I dont know. And thanks for helping and what I do when I base a story off a book or anime I pick stuff out of it I like and change it to something diffrent and cool.  

vfedcvfe

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff