Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Bible Study
The Cup & The Ordinances

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1
View Results

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:52 pm
This is probably one of the most exciting bible studies I've watched lately: http://vimeo.com/66438322

It compares the jealousy offering (with its accompanying ritual and curse) to the bitter cup Jesus drank and the ordinances nailed to the cross. I never noticed the messianic application of Numbers 5:11-31 until I saw this; I had a vague notion of the law containing curses and the wrath of those curses falling on Jesus at the cross, but never actually narrowed it down to precision. It's seems so obvious now because the descriptions are identical (swollen abdomen, the bitter drink, and scroll).
I don't think Gaia has an emoticon to express the excitement I'm feeling right now, lol, so: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:39 pm
real eyes realize
This is probably one of the most exciting bible studies I've watched lately: http://vimeo.com/66438322

It compares the jealousy offering (with its accompanying ritual and curse) to the bitter cup Jesus drank and the ordinances nailed to the cross. I never noticed the messianic application of Numbers 5:11-31 until I saw this; I had a vague notion of the law containing curses and the wrath of those curses falling on Jesus at the cross, but never actually narrowed it down to precision. It's seems so obvious now because the descriptions are identical (swollen abdomen, the bitter drink, and scroll).
I don't think Gaia has an emoticon to express the excitement I'm feeling right now, lol, so: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Really good video Real Eyes Realize

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:38 pm
I hope it blesses you all. ^_^ I thoroughly enjoyed studying it. emotion_c8 emotion_bigheart  
Bible Study

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games