Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Memorial Park Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:00 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

On the edge of the village sits a park, the Hogsmeade Memorial Park, to be specific. This park was created to honor those that perished during the Battle of Hogwarts. At the heart of the park is a memorial listing the names of every man, woman, and student that died on that fateful day so many years ago. There is more to the park, however. A garden tended to by members of the Hogsmeade and Hogwarts community houses vegetables, fruits, herbs, and much more. What is grown here is given straight back to the community, whether it go to the restaurants in the village, or into the kitchens of the school. There are also beautiful flower gardens scattered around the area that are also tended to by the citizens of the village and nearby castle. The park is spacious enough to allow pets to roam freely, with wide fields for playing in. Paved walkways provide safe paths for the occasional runner, jogger, or walker. You can walk down to the shores of the Black Lake and take a swim if you wish. There's even a playground for the young or the young at heart. Whatever you come here searching for, you are sure to find it. Welcome to Hogsmeade Memorial Park. Enjoy, and please do not litter.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:58 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He waited in utter silence, ear perked and honed and waiting for the sound of her, any sound at all. Only the whispering breeze of the freezing cold nightly winds swept by slowly dancing with the light sprinkle of fluffy snow that blanketed the world could be heard, and it danced with the chorus of crickets chirping in the frigid grass and the creak of metal grinding as he swung slowly in the swing set at the park. He probably should have specified where he’d be better, but he’d gotten ruddy bored and paranoid waiting so late out by Hogsmeade streets and decided to retreat to the seclusion of the park. He had a feeling she wouldn’t have too much of a problem finding him, she never did. Slowly, he glanced behind his shoulders from left and then to right, wondering when she might show, or if someone else would…

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
Under the Moon
Swinging at Hogsmeade Memorial Park
Approximately midnight
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil_Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:04 am
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie wandered down the streets of Hogsmeade quietly. She supposed it was a freezing cold winter night, and normal people would be wearing something much warmer than what she was, but she didn't get cold anymore, and she couldn't resist wearing the dress she had found. Dominic had wanted to meet her here, but he hadn't exactly stated where he wanted to meet her. She hoped he hadn't chosen anywhere to close to the Shack. She preferred if Phantom didn't suddenly appear or something. She blinked as she suddenly caught the scent of Dominic. She smirked and pranced into the park. Easily she spotted Dom sitting on a swing by himself. She smiled and walked over to him quietly, stealing his lap as a spot to sit. "Hey there cutie." She said with a bright smile, looking up at him happily.  

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:42 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic was lost in a cloud of dreams, strung up on the stars that twinkled in the night sky. While he waited, time seemed suspended, caught in the throat of the hourglass where the sand burned icy hot. He should have seen her shadow cast back on the sands of time, but he lacked the common caution of man. It was a gust of cold wind he felt, but it was her vivid hair he saw slithering in his lap. A slow smile crept on his face as he and latched around her waist to hold her comfortably in place.
"There you are, I was worried you wouldn't show," he admitted through sharp teeth clenched hard to drive off the blistering cold. He shifted uncomfortably, it was still too much uncharted territory, he wasn't used to telling the truth, not so damn much, and not all to just one girl.

"You look beautiful, mon cher, hope it wasn't too hard for you to find me," but that smirk glowing like a ghost breathed a different story. But then, oh so suddenly, his heart jerked and twisted into knots. He'd been meaning to talk to her about this, but, it never felt like the right time.

"So, my mum's been particularly nosy as of late," he paused, his fingers teased and toyed with the hem of her dress, nervous. "I think she knows, but I don't exactly know how much she knows, so...

"Just try and avoid her, ya?"
Almost immediately, Dominic felt the regret burning at his cheeks. He hated the thought of having to do this to her, but as much as he wanted to deny it, it was just safer this way. Would she be offended? He searched her, dived deep in those burning eyes of hers. How long would he be able to do this, he wondered?

How long would she let him?

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
Under the Moon
With Gracie
Approximately midnight
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil_Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

"And pray tell Dominic, why would I not show?" She asked with small teasing smile, before gently kissing his cheek in greeting. "Thank you Dominic." She said, brushing a piece of hair behind her ear in an almost shy manner. "And you're never hard for me to find." She smirked right back at him, and watched him curiously as he began to speak again. He seemed nervous, and so she stayed quiet for now, letting him finish and get his thoughts out aloud. His mother.... she honestly didn't think she had ever met the woman. She knew she was a nurse at the school, and that was all she knew.

Gracie wasn't stupid. She knew who...or what kind of family Dominic had, and she knew who she was in comparison to that. A half-blood. She watched him quietly for a few more minutes. He wanted her to avoid his mum. He didn't want his family knowing about... Finally, she just smiled gently at him and shrugged. "Your mum's a nurse. I don't think she'll be very hard to avoid." She said, pale fingers gently stroking his cheek, trying in vain to comfort him. She didn't care what her or his family thought, but if he did, then she'd let him have his way. They didn't need to know anything.... not right now.

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:00 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

"Ha, to spite me?" Dom chuckled under his breath, never really revealing the depth of truth harbored there. Hell, it'd be a damn lie if he said he hadn't wondered more than once, 'could this be real?'

But of course it was, it had to be, she couldn't be so cruel to pull on his hearts strings. Could she? But he wouldn't let that thought fester, he wouldn't let it manifest. Instead, he smiled with open arms as he spiralled straight into her smile, and swam in the blue of her eyes.
"Never?

"Heh, good, that's what I've been counting on,"
Dominic smirked, a dominant hand had seized her chin and pulled her close for a kiss. A peck on the cheeks just wouldn't be enough; his warm lips had stolen hers captive, and for some reason, the smell of sugar and honey coated his scent.

A soft smile stirred to his lips at the gentle touch of her fingers whispering over his flesh, leaving chills in its wake. Instinctively, a hand had seized hers and guided her to his lips, pressing her cool flesh against his, stealing warmth with his simple kiss. He couldn't have been happier, or more relieved to hear her support, subtle as it was.

"She has her ways," Dom nodded and just left it at that. Now that that was out of the way, it was time to have fun.

"I got you something for Christmas; I thought I'd give it to you now since I'll be leaving for winter holidays soon..." Dom's deep voice fluttered in the air, cracking to a higher pitch subtly. "Here," he mumbled, a hand searched the pocket of his robes and fumbled with a small velvet box. Inside, an elegant gleam of silver sparkled under the moon. The necklace was woven with delicate magic as was the bracelet and each fashioned with a single enchanted pearl. ”Do you like it?” He wondered hesitantly, chewing on his tongue as he waited eagerly.
”It’s goblin silver…. It’s supposed to be enchanted,” he explained slowly, giving her time to take it all in. ”It’s supposed to bring peace, tranquility, alleviate stress, and, some other rubbish, I dunno, I never really know if those goblins ever pay attention…”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣Weight: 159lbs ☣Age: 14
Under the Moon
With Gracie
Approximately midnight
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Spite him? Why would she want to do that? She mentally shrugged, and let her thoughts drift away as Dominic suddenly pulled her closer and kissed her. She pulled away from him slightly and burst into laughter, smiling brightly and kissing him a couple times in between giggles. "You smell.... deliciously sweet Dom." She said, trying to control her laughter, and burying her face in his shoulder. She had only just quit giggling and was happily cuddled against him, when he said he'd gotten her something. Slowly she raised her head to look at him curiously as he searched his pockets. When he produced a small box, she took it gently and opened it. A gasp left her lips as she stared at the jewelry inside.

"It's beautiful." She whispered, pulling her eyes from the lovely silver to smile at Dom, and gently kiss him again. "I love it, and you're amazing." She continued to whisper. The necklace and bracelet were beautiful, and he was wonderful, and she couldn't believe how lucky she was. Peace and tranquility were two things she had been searching for in her life since last summer, and somehow he knew it without her having to say it. She was at a loss for words, so instead of speaking she just cuddled against him happily.  

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:54 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Staring down at her in marvel, he wondered what she was thinking. A part of him had always clung to these idle curiosities, maybe that was a bad thing? He chuckled lightly at her first comment, but it hadn’t surprised him to any degree, not considering he’d made a stop on the way to the kitchens before hiking his way here.
”Heheh, you almost seem surprised.” He smirked nudging his cheek just a bit closer to hers so he could whisper in her ear.

Slowly, he pushed back and forth to swing gently in the air. A soft kiss met the top of her head as her fingers traced over the glimmering silver. She loved it, and that was all he needed.
”I’m glad you like it.” Hell, he was ecstatic. Especially considering how bloody hard it was to try and sketch out the schematics and owl it to his brother and convince that bloody spineless fool to get it crafted for him while he was in Hogwarts. Coddling her closer, his arms bundled her safely, and her cold skin was ice against his own. ”You know, you might stir a lot of questions, wearing a dress like this out in the cold…” Not that he was complaining of course, but a part of him never could extinguish the voice that clung to the ideal that she was still….. human.

”So, wait, what are you going to do this summer…? Are you going to stay here in Hogsmeade again?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Under the Moon
With Gracie
Approximately midnight
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:46 am
User ImageUser Image

She blinked up at him when he commented on her dress and smirked. She knew it definitely wasn't winter attire, but she didn't get cold, and she had wanted to impress him or at least look nice for him. "Do you not like it?" She asked curiously, toying with the hem of her dress, and watching him quietly. His next question caught her off guard, and she immediately glanced in the direction of The Shrieking Shack. She paused for a few moments. She could guess what Phantom would want her to do. Silently she toyed with a curl of hair, before slowly returning her vivid gaze to Dominic. "I don't know." She said quietly, shrugging. "Phantom will probably want me to stay here.... but I miss my family, and my home..." Her home.... She hadn't seen it since her parents died. She was scared of going back, but knew she'd have to face it sooner or later, and she did miss her house and room and family.

She sighed quietly, and cuddled into Dom. "I want to go home." She whispered, because somehow he got her to say what she was thinking without him even having to ask. He always seemed to get her to say a lot of things she wouldn't say to anyone else. "But it's not going to be the same.... my parents are g-gone.... and I'm scared." Gracie shrugged and curled her body against his. She was terrified of going home, but no matter where she went or lived, her parents would still be gone. She couldn't change that, even if she wished with all her heart that she could.

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:30 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic had made a show of laughing under his breath as he rolled his eyes over exaggeratedly at her question. Really, how could he not like it? It was elegant, just a little revealing, and green. The color alone was enough to make him smile, considering he knew Gracie had always been a bold, bright, individual.
”Don’t be ridiculous, Gracie, you’re beautiful.” A sharp smirk had woven on his lips and was adorned by dimples on each cheek. ”Hell, the only way it could have been better is if you’re hiding chocolate somewhere on you.” Maybe it was out of humor, or maybe it was really just paranoid suspicion, but he glanced up and down through slit eyes warily, as if expecting to find a chocolate frog bounce in his face now that he’d gone and said it.

His smile seemed to fade though, and he could sense her discomfort as she wiggled in place. Was she nervous? He blinked, and she began to play with the hem of her dress, almost nervous. And then, fear. It plunged him in cold waters, nearly stole the breath from his throat, make him choke. But he didn’t. Heavy arms pulled her closer, held her tighter.
”It’s going to be okay Grace,” he whispered softly, stroking her long dark hair. ”You lost them, yes… But you have so much more. Your family loves you, they don’t want to lose you too.” He almost couldn’t help himself. He tried to comfort her, but somehow, his words were trying to manipulate her. As much as he wanted her to be happy, he wanted her to be safe even more, and he wanted her family to have her safe beside them.

...Moreover, he didn't want to lose her to that name, because that's all it was to him for now, just a name. Phantom. The name to a face he'd never met, but meant one thing. Her life.

╔═══════════════════╗
Under the Moon
With Gracie
Approximately midnight
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie listened quietly to him. He called her beautiful and made a stupid comment about chocolate that made her smile. She hadn't been kidding when she said he could make her smile no matter what. She wrapped her arms around him tighly "I know you're right." She said slowly, looking up at him pecking his cheek gently. "Going home is just.... going to be weird." She paused and shrugged. His words comforted her, and his arms around her made her feel safe. Home would be strange and oh so empty, but she missed her uncle and she missed the normalcy of everything. Wanting to go home was an understatement. "Convincing Phantom that I'll be fine at home will be interesting..." She said quietly.

"He doesn't like me being to far off." She shrugged again and curled closer to Dominic. She didn't like to think about all of this though. It only proved to remind her of the past. She turned her eyes on him and smiled, before gently kissing his nose. She trusted he would find something.... happier to talk about or do. She doubted he liked the subject of her.... immortality anymore than she did.

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:06 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

His voice hummed softly in the back of his throat; his lips had almost parted to speak, but, he couldn’t find the right words, so he kept quiet as they rocked back and forth on the swing set. The stars twinkled up above them, and the waxing moon that grew brighter each and every night throughout the month. He nodded slowly and rested his chin against her head.
”It will, at first, but it’ll change, if you let it.” He worded carefully, because he was never very good at consoling. To be honest, he couldn’t remember the last time he’d ever had to do it. There was Damien, and—but that was different, it wasn’t so much consoling as it was plotting, anyway.

”If anyone could convince him, it’s you.” He chuckled lightly, that smirk never too far from his face as he felt her cuddling closer into his chest. Suddenly, her kiss on his nose had caught him from his thoughts and all he could do was laugh. ”I don’t like you being too far off, but I manage… I’m sure he will too.” To say this wasn’t weird was an understatement. He didn’t even know who he was talking about. And he sure as hell didn’t like him, either.

The flapping of wings in distance suddenly grew closer, and closer. The sound of heels clicked on concrete from far away, and the scent not all too unlike Dominic’s was suddenly looming closer and closer towards them.

╔═══════════════════╗
Under the Moon
With Gracie
Approximately midnight
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie could have stayed there forever, curled in his arms. His laughter brought a smile to her face, and then she was giggling too. "I'll try and stay close. Just for you then." Cuddling into his chest, and laughing for no particular reason at all, she felt all her worries and fears wash away. She was happy here with him, and here, right now was all that mattered. The past was done with, the future yet to come, but right now, here in this moment, that's what was important. She smiled and kissed his nose again, because she quite enjoyed the reaction she got from him whenever she did that. Then again... she enjoyed most of the things he did, or said. Her eyes were bright and happy as she looked up at him, her arms still wrapped around him. "You know..." She said suddenly, another giggle sliding past her lips. "I'm really glad I decided to talk to you." She smiled. It was strange. How everything seemed to happen by chance, and if one thing had been done differently, then everything now would be different too. So many choices, and possibilities, and somehow they all led up to her like this, with Dominic. Strange.

In her delight, she almost missed the gentle sounds and scents disturbing the air. But as they grew closer they grew louder and stronger, and her laughter cut off. She tilted her head and turned her face to stare in the direction of the disturbances curiously. Who would be out so late in the cold.... She blinked bright blue eyes a couple times before she started adding things together. A smell like Dominic, but not her Dom. Heels on concrete that was the soft click click she heard. And Dominic's earlier warning of his mum. "Hey Dom...." She said slowly, turning her eyes back to him. "Does anyone know you're out here?" If anyone knew she and him were meeting in Hogsmeade, then his mother could have found out, and then her suspicions would most likely be true. Even so, she was almost positive she was right. Whether his mother was coming to find them, or if she just happened to be in Hogsmeade for a midnight stroll, she was closing in on the two of them, and Gracie wasn't stupid. She could guess from Dominic's tone earlier, that, that wasn't a good thing.

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:00 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

His smile could have lit up the night, but the moon and stars were so bright, so low to the earth on this night that it was too impossible to ignore. His fingers wove in small, soothing circles, to comfort, to feel her beside him instead of just imagine, like he’s forced to do every day.
”Good.” He whispered; joyous wonder brimming to the surface and glowing on ivory features. His dimples deepened as he chuckled and kissed her cheek again, pausing to look down and meet her bright vivid eyes. ”I’m glad you did too,” he smirked, and his thoughts became drowned with memories.

Before she spoke up again, his voice meandered in the lingering silence.
”I was thinking about throwing a party this summer, “ he shrugged thoughtfully, eyes glazed. It wasn’t until that he’d noticed her blink, and spotted her veering gaze as it searched left and right. He clenched his teeth for silence, maybe she’d be able to hear. ”What? No, I didn’t even tell Damien.” He figured it was best, anyway. Less he knew, less he would have to lie for him. Alert, and now fully paranoid, he craned his neck, glancing every which way. All he could hear were the crickets chirping, an owl hooting from afar, and the constant stir of water from the black lake several yards away. ”—Wait, is that?” He paused as he spotted a blur of black in his vision, it was too dark to see for him, even after his eyes had adjusted to the night sky. But sure enough, his mother’s owl swooped low from overhead to perch upon the high bar of the swing set above their heads. <********> He cursed, and he didn’t even try to hide it.

Behind him, he could now finally hear the click of heels against paved concrete as they winded down the path and then stopped directly behind them, never bothering to cross over to the patch of mulch that shadowed the playground floor. Slowly, he swung the swing around, the chains crossed up above them as they turned to face Mrs. Montague. His lips parted to speak, but it wasn’t his voice that breathed first.

”Mon fils, ‘vat are you doing?” Stern, sharp eyes narrowed to thin slits as she crossed her arms over her chest, her nightgown and slippers hidden under her thick, fur trimmed robes. Poisonous green eyes had targeted Gracie, and never lingered away. ”You ‘ave been raised better zan zis, mon fils, come along, it iz past time you—mon cher, my dear, it iz so cold. Dominic. Her voice had been calm, and cool, until her vision caught sight of the dress that the young girl had been garbed in, and then her voice subtly went shrill, almost appalled. She watched with dark eyes as Dom had hurried to lift Grace, place her on her feet and shed his own robes to drape them across her shoulders like a blanket.

”Mum, she never gets cold, I swear,” Dom began, but was cut off by a swift tongue.

Non, vous ne pourrez pas me manquer de respect.”

╔═══════════════════╗
Under the Moon
With Gracie and his mum
Approximately midnight
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:13 am
User ImageUser Image

Gracie barely heard his words as she focused all of her attention on the approaching steps. Her eyes darted up, following the path of the dark bird as it swooped near them and landed above them. She stared up at the owl, listening to the slow click click click of heels. 'So much for avoiding his mum.' She thought silently. As they spun around to face the woman, her eyes dropped from the bird to Mrs. Montague's face. All Gracie could wonder was how exactly had Dominic's mother known there were here. He hadn't told a soul, and neither had she. She didn't say a word, not when his mother asked what they were doing, and not when her narrowed eyes stared determinedly at her. Gracie met sharp green eyes with her own vivid blue ones. She wasn't scared of the woman. What could Dominic's mother possibly do to hurt her? She winced as Mrs. Montague's voice got higher and hurt her ears, and next moment she was on her feet with Dom's robes draped around her.

"He's not lying." She said quickly. Not understanding a word of french, past anything simple like bonjour, Gracie had no idea what exactly the woman had yelled at Dom, but she had to try and stand up for him... right? "I'm not cold. I never get cold....." She trailed off awkwardly, fidgeting with the hem of her dress, but refusing to drop her eyes. She refused to seem weak or childish, like she had done something wrong by being around Dominic. She ground her teeth together, trying to hold her tongue, but she had never been good at stopping herself from speaking her mind. "I don't know what you mean by saying he has been raised better than this. Dom is a sweet, caring, polite, amazing guy, and I don't see how you could see anything wrong with him." She lingered off into silence, finishing her thoughts in her head rather than speak them aloud. 'other than him dating me, talking to me, or even looking at me.....'

Essy Ze Ninja

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items