Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Memorial Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 9:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        ιи вєтωєєи иιgнт αи∂ тнє ∂αωи
                                        ι нєαя тнє ¢αℓℓ σf αи σяρнιє ѕσиg
                                        єνєяу ¢σяиєя нαѕ ιтѕ fιℓℓ σf σℓєαи∂єя
                                        αи∂ єα¢н ραтн тнαт ι ѕєє ιѕ ѕняσυ∂є∂ ιи
                                        нємℓσ¢к ℓєανєѕ, σн ѕσ ѕρℓєи∂ι∂ℓу

spaceAda was relieved to be recognized; truthfully, it wasn't uncommon for her co-workers to not know her. She was hardly around, after all, and looked young enough to pass for an older student, at least in the dark. She gave Professor Winchester- Verine- a friendly smile, relieved that she'd slightly dimmed the light on her lumos spell. "Ada's fine," she told the other woman.

spaceHaving been caught out at her criminal activity, she pulled out a handkerchief to try and clean off her cheek.
                                        "Mm, bit of a bad habit of mine, I'm afraid," she confessed. "You'd think having my own garden at home would suffice, but no. Whenever I feel restless I come out here and do some pruning and weeding. Help keep things pretty. Of course, I'm hardly the only one. I'm fairly certain Jason- Professor Hill- does the same." She wondered, not for the first time, if he ever got annoyed with her additions. If they were engaged in some sort of secret rivalry over the gardens. Then again, he had his kids to worry about. Ada only had Callie, who was hardly the hellion her first two had been. Still, given her relationship with the werewolf, she imagined he did get in a bit of a snit when he caught her scent all over some recently-planted petunias.

space"Company would be lovely," she said, then frowned slightly as something Verine had said registered. "What do you mean, not for long? We won't be colleagues for long?" she asked, curious. They'd had enough difficulty keeping the Potions 1-3 position filled since she'd been teaching that she'd considered trying to take it over herself. If not for the difficulties presented by her available hours, she'd have done it. As it stood, if she wanted to keep office hours, she didn't really have the option. She'd half-joked to Chris once that the position was cursed, like the Defense position had supposedly been in the years between the wars.

spaceThere was a time, she thought, when she'd have dropped the subject entirely, because she hadn't had the spine to stick her nose in other people's business. But, that was twenty plus years, one pregnancy, three kids, and a vampire-turning ago.
                                        "Are you not liking the job?" she asked, curious. Ada wondered if her father knew Verine at all; the woman was slightly older than her, if she recalled correctly. If she'd been an officially licensed Potioneer, her father was bound to've known her, however briefly. Already she was planning to bother him for information if she didn't get any from the woman herself. Hm. Maybe she was a bit bored these days.

єνєяу иιgнт ι ∂αи¢є αмσиg
                                        fℓσωєяѕ яισтιиg ℓιкє мα∂∂єиє∂ fαυиѕ
                                        αи∂ ωιтн тнє ℓιgнт σf ∂αу, му gαя∂єи мєℓтѕ αωαу
                                        ρнαитσмѕ, ρнαитσмѕ
                                        тσ ѕнαяє тнιѕ gαя∂єи ωιтн мє

wнere - Park - Flowerbeds
                                        wнen - Evening - Summer 2053
                                        wιтн - Verine
                                        - ooc -
                                        blah blah blah

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 11:34 pm

User Image✽❃
VERINE YSEULT WINCHESTER

51 years || Ravenclaw Alumna || halfblood
Potioneer and Potions Professor

Professor Whitethorne--Ada-- told her about doing some of the pruning and weeding around the Hogsmeade gardens, which struck Verine as both funny and completely expected. Even with their personal gardens, not to mention the Hogswarts greenhouses and gardens, the two professors found enjoyment in taking care of the public park. It was inspiring to see their passion firsthand. ”Not at all. Gardening does take stress out of the day, and sometimes our own gardens are better left to just grow.” She wondered if she could sneak a few flowers into the mix as well sometime...

Ada welcomed the company, and Verine fell in step beside her, walking aimlessly through the park. Ada had caught her earlier self-deprecating remark and Ver could hear the frown in her companion’s voice. ”Ah, naught to worry about,” she said with a wave, as though to dismiss it. She was about to ask if there was anything in particular Ada was feeling restless about when the younger woman asked if she didn’t like the job. ”Perish the thought, not at all. Assuming I’m not fired before the start of the semester, I’d like to continue” she replied immediately. Ah, but then she had to explain her feelings on the subject, and confess her failure as an instructor. Well. Good thing she was never one to let pride get in the way of learning. And this was learning, wasn’t it? Something of the sort?

”I guess...I just feel like I’ve failed as a professor? I worry I haven’t prepared the third years for 4th year work. Actually, I worry the first or second years have been thoroughly confused on the subject.” She frowned in the dark. Verine never doubled herself like this usually. But she was painfully aware there were young people’s education at stake here. They didn’t have the luxury of waiting around for five years for their professor to figure out what she was doing wrong.

The problem was, knowing how to teach was evidently not the same as knowing how to tutor or even just knowing the subject well. Verine had always been able to explain complex potions theory simply in conversation and in writing. But thirty one years of research and development with some tutoring on the side evidently hadn’t prepared her for teaching thirty-one bushy bright-eyed children who didn’t know the first thing of mixing herbs and ingredients.

“Teaching the young students....I guess it’s just very different than the tutoring I was used to? I always left open rein for my potioneering assistants and mentees--room to explore and grow on their own. Questions, technique suggestions were all that were needed. Hopefully they had fun at least, but...I don’t think it worked very well, instruction-wise. ”

setting Hogsmeade Memorial Park, Early Summer 2053 || with Ada Whitethorne
appearance 5'7", 140 lbs || wearing Long butterfly-patterened dress
status Can I really stay? Am I still cut out for this?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Far off in the distance
A fire comes to life
A flicker of a flame breaks through the dark
Burning soft and bright
Dancing with the light
Awakening the Heavens and the Earth
❃✽
"Awakening" by Celtic Woman

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:42 pm
User Image

xxxxx𝓦𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂

Gʀᴏᴏᴍs: Cʜᴀᴅᴡɪᴄᴋ Kɴᴀᴘᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Fɪɴʟᴇʏ Aʀᴄʜᴇʀ

Cʜᴀᴅᴡɪᴄᴋ's Pᴀʀᴛʏ: Cᴇɴᴇᴋ Kɴᴀᴘᴘ - Bᴇsᴛ Mᴀɴ, Eᴅᴇɴ Hᴀʀᴘᴇʀ - Gʀᴏᴏᴍsᴍᴀɴ

Fɪɴʟᴇʏ's Pᴀʀᴛʏ: Sᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡ Wɪɴᴄʜᴇsᴛᴇʀ - Bᴇsᴛ Gᴀʟ, Cᴀʟʟɪᴏᴘᴇ Hᴀʀᴘᴇʀ - Gʀᴏᴏᴍsʟᴀᴅʏ

Fʟᴏᴡᴇʀ Gɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ Rɪɴɢ Bᴇᴀʀᴇʀ: Rᴏxᴀɴɴᴇ Aʀᴄʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Fʟɪᴄᴋ Kɴᴀᴘᴘ

Fɪɴʟᴇʏ's Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Cʜᴀᴅᴡɪᴄᴋ Aʀᴄʜᴇʀ - Fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, Zᴏᴇ Mᴀʀᴛᴇᴀᴜ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴏxᴀɴɴᴇ Aʀᴄʜᴇʀ - Sɪsᴛᴇʀs

Cʜᴀᴅᴡɪᴄᴋ's Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Aʟᴀʀɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ Kᴀɴᴅᴀᴄᴇ Kɴᴀᴘᴘ - Pᴀʀᴇɴᴛs, Cᴇɴᴇᴋ Kɴᴀᴘᴘ - Tᴡɪɴ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Aʟᴅʀɪᴄᴋ, Bʀᴏᴏᴋ (Mᴏᴏʀᴇ), Dᴏᴍɪɴɪᴋ, Eʀɪᴋᴋ, Fʟɪᴄᴋ, Gᴏᴛᴛsᴄʜᴀʟᴋ, Hᴇɴʀɪᴄᴋ, Iʀᴍᴀᴋ, Jᴀɴᴇᴋ & Jᴇᴋ Kɴᴀᴘᴘ - Sɪʙʟɪɴɢs

Cᴀᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ʙʏ Tʜᴇᴏ Eʟʟɪs-Hᴀʟʟ ᴀᴛ Fᴏʀ Gᴏᴏᴅɴᴇss Bᴀᴋᴇs

xxxxx𝓖𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽
xxx𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶 +𝟷 𝓊𝓃𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓌𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒𝒹

Tʜᴇ Aʀᴄʜᴇʀ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Tʜᴇ Kɴᴀᴘᴘ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Tʜᴇ Mᴀʀᴛᴇᴀᴜ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Tʜᴇ Wɪɴᴄʜᴇsᴛᴇʀ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ

Lᴀᴜʀᴇʟ Hɪʟʟ
Sɪᴍᴏɴ Bʟᴀᴋᴇ
Lᴏᴄʜɪ Bᴀʀᴅsᴅᴀʟᴇ
Pᴇɴᴇʟᴏᴘᴇ Bᴀʀʀᴇᴛᴛ
Mᴀᴛɪʟᴅᴀ Hᴀʀᴘᴇʀ
Jᴇssɪᴄᴀ Qᴜɪᴍʙʏ-Wɪɴᴛʜʀᴏᴘ
Vɪᴠʏᴀɴ Fʀᴀɴᴋ

Aʟʟ Oᴜʀ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ Hᴏɢsᴍᴇᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

A Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Sᴇᴀᴛ Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍɪss. Iɴ Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ᴏғ Dᴇᴇᴘᴀᴋ Kɴᴀᴘᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Kᴀʏʟᴇᴇ Zᴇᴘᴇʀɪɴ

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

CatWaffle

TrickBlues

kiska166

mc2

Yukina101

{{also if I missed anyone, I'm deeply sorry, just lemme know and I'll add folx}}  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Memorial Park
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? My Husband, family, and friends
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Our Wedding
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? What a beautiful evening

It was finally the day Finley had been freaking out about preparing for. He would officially be getting married tonight, and would finally be a husband. It was really weird to think about, especially when paired with the memory of the twins' first year. Finley spent much of the day working alongside family to help set up the park, then went back to his childhood home to get dressed. Thank goodness his dad lived fairly close. As he dressed in his fancy suit, sighing heavily as he tied his tie around his neck. All his preparation work was going to conclude on this day, and he hoped all his friends, family, and everyone else would enjoy themselves.

He was also worried about Mrs. Knapp being at the wedding. Both boys had been shocked to see her RSVP "yes" to their invite. Maybe everything could be mended, but there was also the looming worry of a major fallout. As time ticked closer, Finley watched the park from the window of his former bedroom. The lights all sparkled to life, and he heard a knock on the door. "Finley? Hey, it's time to head on over." Kylian peeked in, offering a grin over to the younger boy.

Finley nodded, stepping out of the room. Following his brother-in-law, he walked over to the park. He looked over where Chadwick was standing with his parents, then over at his dad. He watched their friends walk first, then Roxie and Flick throw flower petals and carry their rings to the altar. The music shifted, a jazzy rendition of the wedding march, and Finley nudged his dad so they could walk together. Of all the people he wanted up there with him, he wanted his dad there. The ceremony began, with both boys speaking their vows, then a kiss. Then.... it was over. They did it. They were officially married.

After the ceremony, the party began, people dancing about and occasionally coming over to congratulate them. Finley gently squeezed the blonde's hand, offering a little smile. "I can't believe our crazy road came to be here. Honestly, if you'd have told eleven-year-old me, I'd never have believed you. But we did it, you and me." He planted a little kiss on Chadwick's cheek, then pulled him along to break into the core of the party.

{{Wearing :: Wedding Suit}}
I'll plead the fifth 'cause you know it's ******** the police. Sometimes it feel like I can't even control me.
Gotta watch my back 'cause this look, he's tryna hold me, and I can't die before I wake if I get no sleep
Found out she tried to take her life before I wrote this. You never really know how low someone's low is
Knew her and her sister since they were both kids. It breaks my heart, I live too far to even notice
Oh as of late now, I don't know what is free or what is fate now, should I stay or walk away now?
If I had the choice to read the end I'd rip the page out
They try to tell me who I am before they know me. Got all the signs someone next to the cold feet
Been livin' fast, don't know how to take it slowly, and I can't die before I wake if I get no sleep

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Slytherin Alumnus

▬▬"If you don't expect to like someone and then you do, that's an incredibly exciting moment."▬▬

Chadwick dating Finley - a dream. Being engaged? a better dream. Getting married? well he still wasn't convinced he was actually awake yet. It was especially a weird dream, because he was sure that his mom had RSVPed for the wedding, and if she showed up - this would be the first Childs wedding she would have gone to. They had talked some, but not strictly about Chadwick's relationship.

During the wedding Chadwick smiled, all his friends, family, and Finley. Vows, kisses, jazz, purple and black, and the Christmas lights - it was perfect.

After the ceremony, Chadwick and Finley were standing aside, and Chadwick replied to Finley, "If you had told 11 year old me that the boy I was such a jerk to would be my husband - I probably would have punched you. I'm glad to be yours, forever." He stood on his tip-toes and kissed between Finley's eye brows.

He sighed - he would have to face his parents eventually, he would have to keep an eye on Flick and keep him safe for the day. It was both the happiest day and one of the most stressful. Chadwick whispered to Finley, "Okay when can we. go eat cake. Cake makes everything happier."

▬▬"The real question I guess is - do I deserve you?" ▬▬

Where: Park
With Whom: the hubby
Thinking about: Best day ever
Description: 5'9" blond 22 year old with blue eyes

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Memorial Park
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? My Husband, family, and friends
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Our Wedding
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? What a beautiful evening

Finley offered a little snort when Chadwick replied about not believing their origins either. "Of course little you would resort to violence." He stuck out his tongue, feeling a bit playful now that all the stress of the day had washed away. Chadwick kissed Finley on the forehead, causing the older to wrinkle his nose. He rubbed his forehead with his sleeve, frowning a bit. "Why are you a gremlin, Chadwick?"

He entwined his fingers with his new husband, trying to figure out where to go next. There were a bunch of people all around, some who would be easier to talk to than others. Chadwick broke the silence for a moment, asking about eating cake. Finley nodded happily, leading the way through the crowd. "I'm so excited for this cake. Theo designed it ground up. I told him our favorites and he ran with it. Hopefully it's good." He offered a piece over to Chadwick, then grabbed one for himself.

As if on cue, Theo walked over, looking more excited than he normally did. "Oh, I'm so excited for you guys. It's a cinnamon-swirl spice cake with blackberry compote between the layers, and a french whipped cream cheese frosting to match." He grinned brightly, proud of his creation. "Sounds decadent as hell." Finley took a bite, happily melting. "We need to go to more weddings. I love fancy cakes. Or maybe just. I need to eat more cake." He hummed softly, swaying a bit as he continued the treat.

{{Wearing :: Wedding Suit}}
I'll plead the fifth 'cause you know it's ******** the police. Sometimes it feel like I can't even control me.
Gotta watch my back 'cause this look, he's tryna hold me, and I can't die before I wake if I get no sleep
Found out she tried to take her life before I wrote this. You never really know how low someone's low is
Knew her and her sister since they were both kids. It breaks my heart, I live too far to even notice
Oh as of late now, I don't know what is free or what is fate now, should I stay or walk away now?
If I had the choice to read the end I'd rip the page out
They try to tell me who I am before they know me. Got all the signs someone next to the cold feet
Been livin' fast, don't know how to take it slowly, and I can't die before I wake if I get no sleep

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:38 pm
User Image

Comme un m é d i c a m e n t, moi, je suis r i e n sans toi
                                              Et je sais que, je sais que jе p e r d s du temps dans tes b r a s

╔══════════════════════════╗
                                              Zoe Marteau

Thirty Four Years Old - Married - Mother - Pureblood
                                              Beauxbatons Alumna - Hair Stylist - Magic Clips Salon

╚══════════════════════════╝

Zoe sat and watched the ceremony with Kylian and their babies on their laps. She couldn’t believe that she was at Finley’s wedding. When she first applied to work at Magic Clips Salon, she didn’t think she would become close with her employer’s family. A job was a job and she needed money, and working with hair was the most engaging and stable way of making some. Finley had only been about ten years old or so at the time and frankly, he was a bit annoying at the time, playing trumpet in the middle of the shop. Zoe didn’t find it too annoying when she got long enough breaks in between his playing, but she’d be lying if she said she didn’t find his trumpeting rather irritating when he’d play every day in the summertime. However, she did lie. Finley was a kid who was just trying to have a good time and work on his musical skills, and eventually, he actually got pretty good at it. Zoe liked to think that her encouragement helped him improve to the point where he had gotten to perform in front of large crowds, such as at the Music Festival a year and a half ago.

Once the ceremony finished and everyone ate their dinners, Zoe had found guests to hand her babies off to which freed up her hands in the event that she spotted the newlyweds and wanted to pull them into a giant bear hug. Not even a moment later, hazel eyes spotted the men over by the cake that Zoe still hadn’t had a chance to try. Aha, two birds with one stone, she thought before excusing herself from the baby holding party, ensuring them that she’d be right back. Perhaps leaving her children with strangers wasn’t the most responsible thing to do, but if Kylian felt weird about it, he could always stay behind with them while she ran off to mingle. “Congratulations, garҫons!” she exclaimed excitedly in French, interrupting their conversation with Theo to pull them into an embrace.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:57 pm
User Image

I don't wanna be a f r a i d. I wanna wake up f e e l i n g
                                                B e a u t i f u l today and know that I'm okay

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Nineteen Years Old - Slytherin Alumna - Pureblood - Cook at La Petite Fantaisie
                                                ╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Jessica strolled through the park, fingers intertwined with Lochi’s as they held hands. The couple didn’t stray too far from the reception, purple lights still glistening along the trees and pathways. She didn’t want to get away from it all, but she needed a breather from all of the socializing. Of course she knew Finley and Chadwick, but she wasn’t by any means close with them. Sometimes, she’d interact with them at larger group gatherings or parties, but those didn’t occur all too often. Although she didn’t know the grooms all too well, some of her closest friends were here.

Unfortunately Jess hadn’t gotten a chance to really hang out with Callie and Eden as they were both a part of the wedding party, thus sitting at different tables for dinner. I’ll have to track them down later, she noted, glancing towards the guests quickly in hopes of spotting the astrophile. Instead, she spotted Penelope dancing with Yukon. Vivyan was also in attendance and seated at Jessica’s table for dinner, and the girls chatted nonstop along with Wren (and Lochi, of course), who had also been seated with them. It had been years since she saw Wren, so catching up had been pleasant. Vivyan, on the other hand, still hung out with Jessica often enough, so there wasn’t much for them to catch up on. Overall, the evening had been nice although a little cold – thank goodness for magic and being able to conjure up heat – and Jess was ready to head back over to try the desserts.

“I don’t know about you, but I am excited to try that cake,” Jess declared. “Apparently it’s a one-of-a-kind of Theo’s.” While attending Hogwarts, Jessica had become one of For Goodness Bakes’ loyal customers. She found that every single dessert she tried, whether a cookie, cake, or muffin, had been absolutely phenomenal – probably the best of that kind that she had ever tasted (and boy, did she taste many desserts in her nineteen years in this world). Pulling her boyfriend along with her, the witch made her way through the crowd, heading toward the dessert table.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

'Cause everyone's p e r f e c t in unusual ways
                                                You see, I just wanna b e l i e v e in me

Cinnabun Gryffie
addaellis
Yukina101
Stefan Lee Salvatore

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogsmeade Memorial Park
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eden, Jess and Lochi, Finley and Chadwick
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Eating Cake with Friends
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What a lovely, star-spun night

Callie had been rather proud to have been chosen to be in Finley and Chadwick's wedding party. It was made better to know she would be able to walk alongside her own husband. After the ceremony had completed, Callie stole away her Knight for a lovely dance beneath the twinkle lights. It was such a lovely evening, the lights reflecting off the newly fallen snow. "I love you, Eden. My wonderful knight." She pushed to her tiptoes, pressing a kiss against his lips.

Following their dance, Callie and Eden stepped off the little stage, walking through the crowd of friends, family, and all those loving souls here to celebrate the love betwixt two people. With a little urge for sweets, the blonde led the other over toward the cake. It was there they ran into both Finley and Chadwick, and Jess and Lochi. Jess was happily explaining that the cake was some kind of unique treat made by Theo. "Correct. It's a cinnamon spice cate. There's some kind of blackberry magic in between, and a cloud of cream cheese for frosting. It's amazing." Finley murbled happily as he took another bite. Lochi grinned, carefully cutting pieces for everyone and passing them out. "It does sound really good."

Callie grinned, leaning against Eden (and borrowing a bit of his warmth, of course), then took a bite of the cake. "This is wonderful. We'll have to find Theo and tell him. It would do justice to the stars upon seeing his happiness bloom~" She hummed softly, transcended off into her own world. Finley sighed softly, watching his breath curl toward the sky. "Thank you guys for coming. I'm really happy to have all our friends here." Finley laid his cheek on top of Chadwick's soft blonde hair, happy to be here in this moment.

{{Wearing :: Groomsgal Dress}}
          Kiska166

Callie - #551033
          Finley - #21ABCD
          Lochi - #C32148
          Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis][/quote]
          [quote="Yukina101

Come just as you are to me, don't need apologies, know that you are worthy
          I'll take your bad days with your good. Walk through the storm, I would
          I do it all because I love you, I love you. Unconditional, unconditionally!
          There is no fear now, let go and just be free, and I will love you unconditionally
          So open up your heart and just let it begin!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:53 pm
User Image
You’re looking straight into the clouds now
And smiling at the rain that falls
You turn to me and whisper that the storm will wash away all of the pain

User Image

Halfblood | Metamorphmagus | Fourth Year Slytherin | Fourteen Years Old
Culinary Club | Fite Club | LARP Club NPC
November 8, 2059 By the Black Lake With: Aurais and Astyth
Wearing: Comfortably blue, with a dash of Keroppi Status: "It's a beautiful day."

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Saturdays were Lucian's favorite. No classes. A free day to procrastinate his assignments. He could sleep in if he wanted, which he often did, and he could take his time getting ready for the day before heading in to Cooking Club. Often Aurais would meet up with him after and the two would make the trek to Hogsmeade, where they'd spend the afternoon mulling about like the rest of the teenagers.

This Autumn those times felt fewer and far between. Aurais seemed to be rather taken by one of the girls in Slytherin, a year above them. Personally, Lucian had nothing against Annalise Watson. She was generally a kind person, with an air of bitter loneliness about her that he could relate to all too well. And when her temper flared, Luci found it quite entertaining to watch from the sidelines of the common room while she chewed one of their housemates out for being out of line. The way she looked at Aurais was fond and full of admiration, and it was obvious whatever feelings his friend had towards her were reciprocated, but the thing that Lucian didn't like... Was that he saw that same expression any time she was with Yaretzi Wellbelove. There was a part of Lucian that worried his best friend would find himself broken-hearted over that girl, but he didn't voice it. That wasn't his place. All Lucian could do was support Aurais's crush, hope for the best, and enjoy any time together they could manage in the meantime... Especially since Annalise seemed to hog him; not that he was jealous.

He tried not to pay it much mind when his hair tinted lavender upon meeting with him that day.

"Just happy to see you both, I guess!" was his excuse as he scratched Astyth's feathers behind her ear just how she liked. "Have you eaten? I made shortcake in club today. I was wondering if you might want to play taste-tester for me." Originally, it was going to be tarts, but Lucian ultimately thought better of it. Cakes were softer and easier to eat for some people, not to mention generally better anyway. He wasn't confident he could get the texture right for a tart either, and considering this was as close to a birthday cake he was going to get, good sweets to share with friends were a must! Most of it was shared with the club, but he still had a couple squares topped with berries and whipped cream (not to mention extra berries just for Astyth) in the cloth-tied container on hand.

They ended up finding a nice patch of grass by the water for their afternoon snack. Luci sprawled out into the grass as soon as he could, sighing happily as they got settled in. The air was cool, but not uncomfortable. The sky was bright and the clouds fluffy, contrasted nicely against the oranges and yellows of Autumn. A perfect day to be out and about. "I wish we were here in the Summer more," Luci admitted. "Cardiff's not nearly as pretty. Feels like we only get a few good weeks, then it's too cold to be out like this." When he opened his eyes, he realized out of the corner of his eye that his bangs were still purple. It used to be that he kept a tighter rein on his changing, but these days? He wasn't as quick to force himself back to default (or was blue actually default? His roommates had theories.). It must have been that he was more comfortable in his own skin, but that didn't mean those subconscious changes weren't any less annoying. Luci took a lock between his fingers so he could better see when he willed the color back to its usual blue, then rolled to his side so he could untie the container with the cakes. "We probably should have gotten some tea on the way out... I didn't really think about it, honestly."

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                        Addaellis

But I see the deceit in your eyes
                                                        You could never fool me with your lies
                                                        So please, can’t you see you’re losing me
                                                        Your joking ‘round, I can’t take the sound, as tears they drown my eyes now

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:17 am

User Image🦜🎹
AURAIS FLINT AURELIUS

fourth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Language club mute || Fencing club whack
occasional attendee of Music Club and Order of the Stick

Saturdays were supposed to be a study day. Aurais usually had most of his written assignments done by then–the blessings of a light Tuesday/ Thursday schedule– which meant he had a full morning to struggle with his spellcasting for a few hours before meeting up with Lucian for lunch. Sometimes–oftentimes– Luci would convince him to give the books a rest and they’d hang around Hogsmeade for a few hours. When they got back to the castle, they’d usually end up in the music room.

Sometimes they’d stumble into something and he’d be excited to share with Annalise the next day. Aurais wondered if it wouldn’t be nice to hang out with both his best friend and…Annalise at the same time. But he also selfishly liked hanging out alone with Annalise. She had so many other people to hang out with– Yaretzi, Robin, the Music Club, Namaste that met a half dozen times a week-– yet she chose to hang out with him just the two of them. She was his…well…just Annalise. She wasn’t his girlfriend–yet? Maybe? She…maybe felt the same way? Or…some shred of similar things? Right? She was already so busy with her project with Yari and classes and prefect things that he couldn’t imagine she’d set aside time to hang out with him if she didn’t think something special for him. He wanted to ask, to make his feelings clear, to hear her feelings at least. If she didn’t feel the same way at least he’d know and they could keep being friends, right? Or…at least they’d know? Words, phrases, thoughts of how and when swirled about in his mind but he couldn’t make sense of it all yet.

”Luci! Luci! I love Luci!” Astyth spotted Lucian first and fluttered off her perch on Aurais’s bag for Luci. If parrots could purr, Astyth was absolutely purring at the perfect little scritches Luci always offered. Today, they had arranged to meet at Hogsmeade today because Aurais wanted to “run a few errands” mysteriously in the morning–conveniently while Luci would be in Cooking Club.

”You’re lilac-colored!” Aurais signed. Usually his friend was a cool blue color, but every so often Aurais was reminded Lucian was a metamorphmagus. When offered cake, Aurais nodded, eyes raised in eager anticipation: Lucian, as far as Aurais could tell, was a great cook. Fina preferred to bother Val with her Culinary Club creations, but Luci at least let him taste-test. ”Not since breakfast but I’m okay for now. Shortcake? Sure.”

They ended up finding a nice patch of grass near the water. Astyth hopped around the grass for a moment before flying off to a nearby tre to groom. Luci remarked on the weather being perfect, and how Cardiff wasn’t nearly as pretty. ”Cheers to that. I bet the highlands are beautiful in summer.”

Come to think of it, Aurais hadn’t seen much of Cardiff where Lucian grew up. He doubted Luci had seen London either. They were both big cities, but maybe they could do something over the summer.

Luci closed his eyes, so Aurais settled back as well and quieted his hands. He closed his eyes as well, breathing in the cool autumn air and listening to the melody of the lake playing in tune with the breeze and the chirping of birds. Hogsmeade felt so distant right now. It was serenely peaceful yet musical. I wonder if Annalise would like it here. I’d love to show her at least

He opened his eyes when Luci spoke up again, saying they probably should have gotten tea to go with the cake. In response, Aurais dug into his bag and produced a bag of loose-leaf tea, freshly purchased from The Magic Neep. ”Or water? I guess we could…boil water from the lake?”

As he watched Luci untie the container with the cakes, Aurais gestured to the lock of hair that kept slipping back to a more lavender color– ”I’ve been meaning to ask–How much of meta stuff is intentional anyways? Do you have to actively stay blue? Do the colors mean anything in particular?”

setting Hogsmeade park, Afternoon on November 8th, 2059 || with Luci
appearance 5’5”, spindly || wearing colorful striped tee + jeans
status peaceful
Astyth status I'ma be pretty like Luci

There, along the road, was a tiny home
The yard held dead machines behind its fences
Like they were its kids
Broken down, but still worth a lot to someone
It made me stop and grin
🎹🦜
"Along the Road" by Radical Face.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Wearing: Comfortably blue, with a dash of Keroppi Status: "It's a beautiful day."

Luci's brows shot up at the prospect of boiling lake water for tea. It wasn't unheard of, but the suggestion coming from an Aurelius seemed a little out of place to him. Weren't they a little too well-off to consider that as an option? Then again, what did he know? He was just a boy from the slums. There was an amused smile on his face as he spoke and signed, hands momentarily free. "You want to try lake tea?" He asked, just to confirm he read that right. "I guess we could... I've got my thermos. I just forgot to fill it up."

Since they would boil it with magic, health-wise, there shouldn't be any issues. But he couldn't help but wonder if it would have the lingering aftertaste of mermaid. Surely it would be no worse than the water at home in any case. At least it didn't have that red tint the water in Cardiff sometimes got when the iron levels creeped up.

The question about his hair caught him off guard. He was used to talking about those sorts of things with Galen or the others, and he was much more comfortable with the topic than he used to be, but Lucian still found it embarrassing enough that his hair dared to progress from lavender into near-pink territory. "Oh, well um, about that... I guess... Some of it?"

He retrieved his thermos from his bag and after an incendio, they were only waiting for the thermos to cool enough to drink from. "If it's awful, I'll buy you some more tea later." He promised. In the meantime, he gestured for Aurais to have some cake before he grabbed a square for himself and took a bite. Even if the tea was awful, the cake was delicious. Luci's hair was back to normal by then, calm and happy with good treats and even better company, but Aurais's questions still lingered. "Hmm... Anyway, yeah. The meta stuff."

He wasn't entirely sure how to explain it all, but he would give it his best shot. "I don't really know. I think I'm sort of a weird case. It seems like most of the metas wear their hearts on their sleeve. They're always changing. Me and my mum, though? Not so much. I don't know if it's because we live in a muggle community, but there's a lot more pressure to keep a handle on it than there is here. Seeing a walking mood ring would raise questions, after all... I used to have to carry those spray cans of hair dye in my backpack in case I changed color at school. God, I hated it."
                                                        He sighed, but there was a hint of a smile. Though it may have been a hassle, it was a memory that left him feeling a little nostalgic.

"If you're asking if blue's my default, it is. But I do have to make a conscious effort to keep it that way. My roommates tell me I'm a brunette when I sleep, though, so... I can't really say for sure."
                                                        Luci frowned, his brow furrowed in thought. "I don't know if that's just what it would be if it wasn't for all this? My mum's stays green, though..."
                                                        There were so many things he still didn't understand. Was that because he was unconscious? What if he died? Would it he be brown? Blue? Maybe his whole body would turn transparent and he'd disappear from without a trace? He remembered Galen looked like a glitched computer program when his heart gave on him during last year's pickup game. That had been terrifying to watch from the stands. "Anyway, it takes some effort to change it back if I'm feeling something else, but for the most part... It holds. So long as I can stop myself from feeling anything strong."

Aurais asked if the colors meant anything. "They do. It took me some time to figure them out for myself, especially since everyone in the metafacta has a different color palette it seems like. But if I think of a certain emotion, I can make it happen myself now. Quiz me, if you ever want to! I don't mind the practice. But I'm not giving you all my secrets."
                                                        He smiled coyly, "What's the fun in that?"

OOC:
                                                        Please let me know if I need to edit anything!
                                                        Addaellis

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:23 pm

User Image🦜🎹
AURAIS FLINT AURELIUS

Aurais’s eyes crinkled and his shoulders shook with a raspy sound–the closest thing he had to a laugh. He’d offered up lake water as a partial joke, but Luci was taking it seriously, so he might as well. It’s water, isn’t it? Gather some water, there’s that spell for purifying water, add some tea, no one will ever know.

It wasn’t a spell Aurais had mastered, but he was much more confident in Luci’s ability. They’d learned it in Alchemy and he was pretty sure Professor Winchester had started ranting about it sometime last year. Or not. He was only 80% sure what Professor Winchester ranted about once she got going.

Once the water contraption was set up though, they settled in. Aurais ate the cake slowly–not just because chewing was difficult, but to savor the taste. ”Delicious,” he signed with one hand to Luci. Light, fluffy, sweet but not too sweet. ”I’m taking another if you don’t mind.”

As Aurais worked on his second piece, Luci started explaining the meta stuff. Aurais’s eyes narrowed with merriment at the idea of a walking mood ring and speculated that maybe it was because he and his mum lived in a muggle community where so they had to keep a lid on their emotions more than others.

The crinkle faded as Luci explained that he had to keep himself from feeling anything strong. That was sad. Even if it was a product of being around muggles, that still made it a sad necessity. It made sense. He didn’t ask if it was more a curse or a blessing. Things like this–meta, anarthria-they were more like features. There was nothing to fix or change, even if they wanted to. At the moment though, Aurais much preferred to be himself–unable to express his feelings–but at least he was able to feel them. Having to suppress his feelings even to himself…sounded like the prompt of a horror story!

He jotted the idea down. Meanwhile, Luci explained that all of his meta friends seemed to have a different color palette, and invited him to quiz him. ”A quiz where I don’t know the answers!” he signed back playfully. ”Should I start with different feelings? Or try to get you to make different colors?”

He made a decision halfway through asking–”Both. Alright then.” He flipped to a clean page to take notes. ”Surprised, but really happy about the surprise. Or really actually not happy by the surprise but you’re trying to pretend to be touched?”

He had a few others: ”What about sad or tired? I feel like I should know this. Like at the end of the week and you’ve still got homework to do and Astronomy later.”

status peaceful
Astyth status I'ma be pretty like Luci

Like they were its kids
It made me stop and grin
🎹🦜

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:59 am
User Image

User Image

Wearing: Comfortably blue, with a dash of Keroppi Status: Tea time and meta quizzes

"Oh, right, duh. Of course. Good thinking." Lucian had completely forgotten about the water purification spell! He performed the spell as instructed on their cooling tea. Boiling it with an Incendio made it drinkable, sure, but this idea was much better. The tea might have been Asra-flavored otherwise, and Luci was not sure he wanted to know what that would be like... Though he absolutely would have tried it anyway. Boys would be boys. Aurais was right, though. Once they tried it, you could hardly tell at all.

At least the cake didn't seem to be questionable. Aurais signed that it was delicious and asked for another piece, sparking Luci's strands to tint a yellow-green and a glimmer in golden eyes as he gave a genuine smile. If he were to look in a mirror, he'd probably be surprised to know he resembled his mother, Wynne, quite a bit right then. "Really? I'm glad you like it. ♥" Nothing made him quite as happy as when others enjoyed something he put his heart into. "Have as much as you want! I don't mind at all."

Luci watched curiously, a slight tilt of his head as Aurais jotted down some sort of note during his explanation. Was he... Taking notes on this, or something? The thought made his shoulders shake in short, silent laughter. He didn't realize he was suddenly teaching a crash course in metamorphmagi. Aurais joked it was a quiz he wouldn't know the answers for, to which Lucian hummed in agreement. "I guess you'll just have to trust I'm being honest, won't you?" But of course he would be. Another bite of cake as the Ravenclaw posed further questions. Luci swallowed to answer, but Aurais seemed to have come to his own conclusions. Both was probably best. They were basically the same for Lucian right now, anyway.

Surprised, but really happy about the surprise. He could manage that. Probably. The closest feeling Lucian could associate it with was probably when his Dad decided to drop by for one of his visits. 'Just stay relaxed and let it happen.' He coached himself. His colors changed as prompted. Though his hair was similar to the shade of green he had earlier, there were more hints of blonde thrown in. Almost like highlights. Then his friend switched up the prompt. "Aurais, what?" Lucian laughed. Now he was supposed to fake it?! "That's so hard!" Well, he did ask to be quizzed. It took some thought, but Luci made it work. The colors were similar, though notably muted. Even his eyes lost their spark. "Probably something like this...?"

When asked for sad, Lucian's hair shifted back to its usual color before darkening to a lapis blue. His eyes were a deeper hue as well, like amber. He arched a brow as Aurais mentioned he ought to know tired, which he supposed was true. The scenario offered up was a mood. "Keep in mind I'm usually holding back, so it's a little different. What you see is probably more like..." As he thought about it, the strands became a subtle change from their usual color. A couple shades darker, a touch dull. His eyes retained their natural tone. Unless someone were looking directly at him when the change happened or knew him well, it wouldn't be very obvious. "But if I let it, it would be more like... This." Murky, as if blue dye was fading out of naturally tawny hair. The kind of tired he only let himself feel once he finally made it into his dorm for the night, and after he drew the curtains on his bed. The same kind of tired he'd probably be feeling in a few hours once he came down from all the sweets he's been snacking on today.

OOC:
                                                        Please let me know if I need to edit anything!
                                                        Addaellis

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:49 am

User Image🦜🎹
AURAIS FLINT AURELIUS

The corners of Aurais’s eyes narrowed when Luci welcomed him to more cake. He could hear the inflection of his voice perk up in happiness and maybe just a bit of pride. And when Aurais looked up, he noticed Luci seemed brighter–lighter–oh, his hair was different again, but just at the tips.

Luci teased that he’d just have to trust Luci would be honest. Of course I trust you, Aurais was going to leave it at that, but then his eyes narrowed in mischief. Although if you troll me and I’m left believing purple means you’re feeling peckish for the rest of our lives, you’ll never hear the end of it!

Lucian’s colors changed, and watching–really getting to observe his friend changing colors was nothing like casting magic to change colors. It was like the colors were foreign and unexpected, coming from a strange new spring. Aurais set the notebook aside, grabbing his camera instead and snapping a picture before proceeding. Luci protested having to fake being surprised, and Aurais couldn’t really tell the difference. The colors themselves seemed the same…but Luci seemed to feel a difference, and Aurais was determined to find one. He thought his friend looked…duller in some way, but it could have easily been just a change in the light. It was like Luci had turned the colors on himself from glossy to matte print–no, it was more subtle than that. He wasn’t even sure if it was an actual change or just because he wanted to see one.

Next was something else–tired, sad– Aurais again snapped a picture of the look. Luci admitted to holding back again, and this time, expecting a very slight change, Aurais was surprised to see the colors turn so very similar to his usual blues. They were darker, bronze instead of gold, lapis instead of topaz. The bright highlights of the more positive feelings blended in. Enough for Aurais to notice…something, even if he couldn’t quite put his finger on it yet.

Blues, greens…can you do red? Bright red! he signed, thinking of what his friend had shown him. He snagged another piece of cake and pointed out the bright strawberry color. What do you feel when doing that? Or…does it not work backwards that way?

Aurais scrutinized his friend again before continuing, rather pensively. Galen does this thing in Order of the Stick sometimes when he gets all furry? Not like an animagus, but parts. How do you do that? Could you…make yourself feathery? Like Astyth?"

Spying the sign of her name, Astyth hopped up, cocking her head to one side in curiosity. ”Astyth Luci?”

status peaceful
Astyth status Luci gonna be pretty like me?

Like they were its kids
It made me stop and grin
🎹🦜

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff