Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
My Mother

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheyenneServant

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:44 pm
My mother is a lovely woman. She is handicapped and can't leave the house. She only sits on her rocker hours everyday and hasn't really left the house in 6 years. I'm always with her but she's so ill and has so many medical problems. I just wish she would have life in abundance like Jesus said. I love her so much.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:19 am
Can she speak? You can tell if a person has abundant life by what comes out of their mouth: is it mostly complaints? or thankfulness and contentment? The riches found in Jesus are spiritual (specifically "grace", "peace", "joy" and "revelation").

There are 16 verses total from Matthew to Revelation that speak of abundance: [ยป]

When it's talking about material wealth, it's in relation to charity, giving stuff away and not being greedy; when talking of the spiritual, it's what I already mentioned (grace, peace, joy, divine revelation). Meditate on those verses. Does she not have this abundance already?  

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:10 pm
real eyes realize pointed out some good points :3

2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

God will give abundant life to those who love Him and keep His commandment, despite whatever circumstances your mother is in.
Example is Job. He has abundant faith, trust, spiritual life even when he is sick, left alone, and have nothing left out of his wealth.
Further, God restores his abundant wealth too, so that His abundance is complete.

Always trust in God ( I know it's harder to do than to say) but don't give up. *hugs*
Gal 6:9-And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

God bless you and your family always ^_^ I'll put you on my prayer :3  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:39 am
thank you guys so much. My mother suffers from depression.  

CheyenneServant

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:13 am
Jesuslittleprincess

Come to Me all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30

Personal relationship with Jesus is the best way, because we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.-Romans 8:28

Let's keep on praying. Don't give up hope yet arrow
emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:22 am
Meili Kyumee Youichi
Jesuslittleprincess

Come to Me all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30

Personal relationship with Jesus is the best way, because we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.-Romans 8:28

Let's keep on praying. Don't give up hope yet arrow
emotion_hug

thanks ^_^  

CheyenneServant

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out