Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Do you believe in MaGiC? (1x1) (Taken) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image

Little girl terrified
She'd leave her room if only bruises would heal
A home is no place to hide
Her heart is breaking from the pain that she feels
Every day's the same
She fights to find her way
She hurts, she breaks, she hides, and tries to pray
She wonders why, does anyone ever hear her when she cries
Today she's turning sixteen
Everyone singing, but she can't seem to smile
They never get past arms length
How could they act like everything is alright?
She's pulling down her long sleeves
To cover all the memories that scars leave
She says, "maybe making me bleed
will be the answer that could wash the slate clean"
Every day's the same
She wonders why, does anyone ever hear her when she cries
This is the dark before the dawn
The storm before the peace
Don't be afraid 'cause seasons change and
God is watching over you
He hears you
Every day's the same
She'll be just fine, cause now he hears her when she cries
Every day's the same

In this world, magic exists. No, no, no. Not magic like in Harry Potter. Magic as in wizards in Fairy Tail. (Yes, this is a bit based of Fairy Tail). These wizards control certain things. There are Celestial Wizards who have keys to the Celestial world. They call upon these spirits of the other world in times of need and/or battle. There are wizards who control words. Wizards that posses possession magic, requip magic, ice make magic, all the sorts! There are also wizards who control elements. Then there are Dragon Slayers. They posses the magic to slay dragons. These wizards are really powerful.
Now, to our story...
Leina and ___ were really close friends when they were younger. They lived next door to each other and always played together. ___ began to learn magic and Leina couldn't seem to find the magic that was right for her.
Only a year after ___ began to learn magic, Leina had to move away. They were both extremely sad and spent the last of her days together.
After Leina left ___ joined the guild called Fairy Tail. The guild where everyone cares about each other no matter what. ___ really enjoyed it there and made a lot of friends. However, he never forgot Lenia.
Ten years later, Leina is back. However, there is something different about her. She is not the happy girl that ___ used to know. And whats more, she learned the ancient magic of the Fire Dragon Slayer! She is the first Dragon Slayer heard about in years!
What had happened to Leina in those ten years she was away? ___ is determined to find out and become close friends with her once again.

Name- Leina Crozeria
Age- 16
Magic- Fire Dragon Slayer (the only one heard about in a long time)
Appearance-
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:03 pm
~bump~  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:12 am
Name- Frye Nagito
Age- 18
Magic- Sword mage (ability to create and wield various sword with magic properties but only one at a time, he favours frostedge - ice magic blade, Night fury- Darkness magic [Creates a slight lingering black mist]
Appearance- User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:43 pm
Wingsofmidnight34
Name- Frye Nagito
Age- 18
Magic- Sword mage (ability to create and wield various sword with magic properties but only one at a time, he favours frostedge - ice magic blade, Night fury- Darkness magic [Creates a slight lingering black mist]
Appearance- User Image

YAY! THANK YOU FOR JOINING! >w< I have wanted to do a ro like this FOREVER! Than you very much!
Okay! The rp will start off with rumors swarming around the city of Magnolia (where Fairy Tail is located) about a Dragon Slayer appearing there. It is basically a typical day so... Do you want to start with Frye in his typical day by going to Fairy Tail? And hearing the rumors? Or do you want me to start?
By the way, if you might want me to start off, it might take a lwhile because I want to make a pretty post. I just love those things! And, is it okay if I choose a different picture for my character? I picked that one because I was in a hurry at that time... >_>
Sorry about all the questions! I'm really looking forward to this rp! ^w^  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:57 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Wingsofmidnight34
Name- Frye Nagito
Age- 18
Appearance- User Image

YAY! THANK YOU FOR JOINING! >w< I have wanted to do a ro like this FOREVER! Than you very much!
Okay! The rp will start off with rumors swarming around the city of Magnolia (where Fairy Tail is located) about a Dragon Slayer appearing there. It is basically a typical day so... Do you want to start with Frye in his typical day by going to Fairy Tail? And hearing the rumors? Or do you want me to start?
By the way, if you might want me to start off, it might take a lwhile because I want to make a pretty post. I just love those things! And, is it okay if I choose a different picture for my character? I picked that one because I was in a hurry at that time... >_>

Not a problem i'm glad to join. I can start i'll do some generic post and send him to investigate the rumors, and I shall also make a cool post and use a different picture (maybe my own *shrugs)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:02 pm
Wingsofmidnight34
Yoshimi Sohma
Wingsofmidnight34
Name- Frye Nagito
Age- 18
Appearance- User Image

Not a problem i'm glad to join. I can start i'll do some generic post and send him to investigate the rumors, and I shall also make a cool post and use a different picture (maybe my own *shrugs)

YAY! Thank you so much! I'll get working in my layout! Off off and away I go~! >w<  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:39 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

~Frye Nagito~
Wielder of the sword birth magic

Frye was walking though town on his way to the guild Fairy tail. He looked unarmed and relaxed with his red hat pulled low to keep the late morning sun out of his eyes. the rest of is clothing was a similar colour, red coat with white trims, black protective leather gauntlets, black trousers and lastly knee height boots of solid leather. All of it showed a few signs of wear and tear a frayed hem or a scuff on the leather.

Frye himself let out a slight sigh before he caught a conversation about a mage. when he asked he got the full story and set a quick pace sending one of the men to the guild with a note saying he'd investigate before he then set of at a run heading towards this mage's location.

(O.O.C: Sorry about not having a picture but still trying to find a good sized one at the moment ^^'')  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

"I am the Fire Dragon Slayer. I cannot be defeated."

User Image

A figure stood on a hill at the edge of Magnolia. The Mage took a deep breath. Here goes nothing... The Mage thought then walked into the city of Magnolia. Everywhere she went, people stared at her. Have they never seen a person with a suitcase walk into their city before? What was with them?
The Mage continued to walk down the street when she came upon a little cafe. It looked like a good resting stop for her so she walked in. She was exaushted from walking all morning. After ordering a cup of tea and a strawberry jelly centered cookie, she sat by a window and began to enjoy her snack.
Today was the day. It was when she would arrive at the most well known guild in the whole country of Fiore. Fairy Tail. There, she could finally find all of the answers she was looking for.

OCC:{That's okay! Sorry for the late reply. I had had to make the layout on my phone. Sorry if it looks bad! I don't have the awesome things on my phone like I do on the computer. And it's so sloooowww! v_v Oh well! I'll fix it next time I'm on a computer. Thank you for your patience!}

User Image

"Let me show you what I am capable of."

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:34 am
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image

~Frye Nagito~

'Once one loses everything what else I there to live for?'

Frye came upto the street the café was on and bent over catching his breath after running across town, he pulled of his hat to fan his face to cool off before he caught a glimpse of the girl in the café
"Hmmmm she looks familiar...............NO!" he gasped and then quickly pulled his hat back on and though on how to make an entrance to be able to talk to her as he walked into the café and grinned when he had an idea

Putting himself at the bar close enough that she'd be able to hear him he ordered one thing that was what he would order at there old local cafe "Could I get a strawberry sundae with chocolate chips and a green tea alongside  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:00 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

The Mage sat there looking out the window, thinking. Her thoughts wandered all over the place until she heard an order that was quite familiar. She turned her head to look immediately at who said it, and saw a young man at the bar, wearing a hat so she couldn't see his face. The Mage blinked then looked around a bit. She closed her eyes and sighed. Just her imagination. He couldn't be here...
The young Mage then finished her snack and paid. Once she finished, she headed out back into the streets. The girl took out her map and looked at it. Turn right here... She thought to herself then looked up and turned right.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:40 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image

~Frye Nagito~
-Wielder of the sword birth magic-

'Once one loses everything what else is there to live for?'

Frye left after quickly finishing his dessert and tea before paying and dashing out to see her turning right so he quickly called out "LEINA!!!!!!" cupping his hands over his mouth to amplify it, as he waited as he took off his hat to wave it to get her attention and show he was the one to call out  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:25 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

The young Mage walked around in the direction in the map until she heard some one call her name. She immediately stopped.
The girl turned around and looked around. Who had called her?
That was when she saw the young man from the cafe, waving his hat. She blinked then looked around her. Was he waving to someone else? Obviously not. She sighed and walked over the the man. He was cutting into her schedule...
"Yes?" Leina asked the young man when she approached him and was standing in front of him.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:54 am
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image

~Frye Nagito~

'once one loses everything what else is there to live for?'

Frye smiled when she came over "It really is you Leina...........I'm Frye..........if you remember me?" he said softly keeping his hat off and he looked at her taking her in now she was grown up......
"you're obviously in a hurry where are you headed?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:07 am
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina blinked when the young man began to talk. Her eyes widened when he said his name was Frye. "Frye? Frye Nagito?" She asked in shock then began to look him up and down. Now that she looked at him, he was Frye!
"No way... It is you!" Leina said with a huge smile on her face. She can't believe that she was seeing her old friend again. It had been so long... "I didn't even recognize you..." She said with a small chuckle.
"Oh, sorry. I'm heading towards Fairy Tail... I was going to see if I could join the guild." The Mage informed her old friend.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:31 am
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/333/3/d/red_mage_by_kamapon-d4hnbi3.jpg[/img]
~Frye Nagito~

Frye smiled and nodded before sighing "I'd go with you and give the guild master a heads-up but I need to locate a new mage in town..............apparently they're a Fire Dragon Slayer so we wanted to get a good word in before anyone else did" he said with a small chuckle before scratching at his guild tattoo just hidden under his collar.
"I wonder where they could be........." he sighed looking at the clouds with a distant expression  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff