Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Trading Post & Mini Shops
Maho`s Custom Graphics - Closed for now. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:26 pm
User Image

Welcome one, welcome all to Maho's Custom Graphics!

Newly opened with plenty of samples, my goal is to provide affordable, pretty banners with your
experience in mind. Every customer counts and should go away happy, because that's really
what I'm here for - to help you with your banner needs. :3

That might sound gimmicky, but I sincerely mean it.

I want to work with you until you're satisfied with the banners you're receiving. This includes hunting
down brushes, fonts, images, and more until we achieve the look you want - all after being checked
for copyright so that you have some peace of mind.

Come on in and see what's happening!

Current Slots: Closed for now.

See below for rules and information on samples, slots, payment, and any other miscellany in
which you might find interest. <3

To Do List:

User Image

Earliest First:
1. Wolfie teepee coding (from way long ago)
∞ junglerunner thread project
∞ Nyx Queen of Darkness teepee project

Non-order things (notes to self):
Make sample posts for Summer Raven, Baby Pandah (?), and Wolfie.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image

First and foremost, there are protocols that must be followed.

Rules

• Follow all of Soquili's, Gaia's, and these rules. They're important, and they're here for a reason.
  • Do not beg or whine for graphics, pets, or anything else. If you have an honest query when it comes to pricing, all you have to do is ask.
  • Fill out forms correctly. Incomplete or incorrect forms will be ignored.
  • Slots close at the time stated. No forms timestamped after that will be accepted.
  • You may only order two types of graphics during any slot opening. Thread layouts may not be combined with any other orders; they must be ordered on their own. (I.e. you can order a sig image and a family tree, but not a thread layout and a family tree. You'd have to order a thread layout during one slot opening and a family tree during the next.)
  • Trades should be sent once I quote you to confirm your order. They will be accepted after your order is done.
  • I have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
  • Credit must be placed somewhere in layouts. I will check to make sure that this rule is followed. It can be at the bottom, in a corner somewhere, as long as it's visible on the first page.
  • Stealing is against pretty much every rule in the book. Dun do eet!
  • I have the right to add/subtract rules at any time.

Secondly, here are some tips to help you along.

Guidelines

• I like answering questions, so don't be afraid to ask - either AIM me [mahosunset] or post here.
  • There's a difference between a person with an incomplete/incorrect form and a person who needs more ideas - if you want someone to bounce ideas off of if you get a slot, I'm always game. Just say you'd like help coming up with something, rather than leaving something blank.
  • If you notice an error, please repost your form and strike out the other one.
  • You don't have to wait for a 'go' post - if the time for slots comes, you can post. Just make sure that your order is timestamped right.
  • If you're looking for roleplay speech bubbles, go to the Freebies section (scroll way down).
  • For ideas on what I like, don't like, and am capable of, please see below.
  • Might add more here later~

Preferences & Abilities

• Like: Elegance, transparent edges, simple & clean, sea green (obviously =P ), semi-dark stuff, experimenting.
  • Dislike: Hard rectangles, unfinished edges, discordance...
  • Not tried: Really dark stuff (i.e. skulls/blood), reeeeeally light stuff, film strips/cork boards, sectioned sigs.

If you'd like to challenge me to try something I haven't done yet, feel free to say something in your form!

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image

There are several different types of slots from which to choose.
They range from teepee layouts to sig images, couple templates, and more!
Rules and information on the kinds of each slot will be available for each respective type of banner
in the posts below, along with samples.

In Order of Appearance:
1. Thread Layouts
2. Couple Templates
3. Herd Shots & Sig Images
4. Family Trees
5. Prices
6. Forms
7. Freebies

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image

Thread Layouts

Complete Samples: [Basic (Newest)] | [Basic] | [Basic (Oldest)] | [Deluxe] | [Deluxe].

Thread layouts are just that - thread layouts. If you're looking to have one made, you've come to the right place!
There are several different kinds of packages when it comes to having a thread layout done.
Please see below for details on each one - for information on forms and the experience, keep going. :3

General Rules
Thread orders cannot be combined with any other order during a single slot opening.
Prices may be found in the Prices post.
Order forms may be found in the Forms post.
If you need an update, please use the "Update" form.

Basic - Banners Only
The basic package includes a custom header for your thread, around which the other banners will be based.
Headers usually measure 700 pixels wide by 200-300 pixels tall. Headers are often themed;
I will work closely with you until you're satisfied with each element of your header, from text to background.
All headers will have transparent backgrounds unless the customer specifies otherwise.
Header Samples: [Newest] | [xXxXx] | [xXxXx] | [xXxXx] | [Oldest]

Other banners are included in the package, aside from the header - ones with text such as
"Plots" or "Familiars" in place of the header's original text. The number of banners made is based
on how the customer would like to section their thread, i.e. a banner for each of the following:
Rules, Updates, Links, Directory, Familiars, Plots, Roleplay Log, Art, Plushies, and Credits.
Banners can also be used for individual posts for soquili, rather than using directory squares.
Banner Set Samples: [Newest] | [xXxXx] | [xXxXx | [xXxXx | [Oldest]

Directory Squares For Teepees
Also included are directory squares, which can be used in the initial stats post or in an actual directory.
Directory squares are usually 200x200 - 300x300 pixels. Squares on the smaller end of the
spectrum are recommended for those with many soquili. Each square's text and border (if
applicable) will match each soquili.
There are two options for directory squares. One is simply the soquili's uncert with text, as seen
in the samples below, while the other is a frame with the soquili's body. The frames are generally
a template made using a copyright-free brush set. See "Option 2" for samples.
Directory Square Samples: [Option 1 - Square: One & Two] | [Option 2 - Brush Frame: One]

Deluxe
The deluxe thread layout includes everything outlined in the basic package, along with coding.
Coding can give your thread a fancy, sophisticated air and works best when well-matched with
your thread banners. As these are much more complicated, they will be done one at a time.
Coding will include all the basic information necessary for each of your soquili, and each post
will be tested in a guild for bugs. I currently have a set style for coding, as seen in the examples.
If you would like a new style of coding, I'm willing to work with you to achieve the look you want.
Deluxe Samples: [Clean & Simple Style: One & Two]

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image

Couples' Templates

See that color? Love is in the air!
This is where you'll find all the info regarding sig images for couples.

General Rules
Please make sure you have permission to use the other owner's soquili before ordering.
I will not make a template for a pair that does not have a breeding permission up unless the same
user owns both of them.
Maximum of 10 couples per order. Maximum of 5 couples per unique order.
Status (i.e. fling/lifemate) will be input based on what the breeding agreement says.
All sigs are less than 500x500, as per Gaia's rules. Most will be less than 450 pixels tall.
If you don't see a template that you like, you'll find a form below for having a unique template made.
If you need your sig updated, please find the "Update" form in the Forms post!

Victorian Style
This style is pretty, elegant, and will work with almost any couple.
Colors for the design and text will be picked from the soquili themselves; the background is transparent.
Samples:
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Simple Style
Don't want anything too fancy? This style is simply your soquili with some optional text.
Colors for text will be picked from the soquili themselves; the background is white.
Samples:
User Image

Unique Template
Use the form below to request a new template.
If you want it to be exclusively for you, that's okay! This is a banner shop, after all.
Samples: [Nyx]

[align=center][color=#9D0F44][b][u]Unique Couples' Template Request[/u][/b][/color][/align]
[size=11]Username:
Couple 1: [url=]Mare[/url] (Owner) x [url=]Stallion[/url] (Owner). [url=]Breeding Agreement[/url]. Status: [Lifemates/Fling/Something else?]
Couple 2: [url=]Mare[/url] (Owner) x [url=]Stallion[/url] (Owner). [url=]Breeding Agreement[/url].
[More couples if applicable.]
Template Idea: [Find an image or brush set that you like, copyright free if you can. If you can't find a copyright free image, I'll do my best to hunt one down for you. If you don't have a concrete idea, find an image that you'd like me to use for inspiration.]
Font: [Find a font you like. If I can't use it, I'll find one similar to it. :3]
Colors: [Picked from the soquili, or a specific color scheme?]
Size: [Width x Height pixels.]
Usage: [Do you want this template to be made exclusively for you? Or can others use it?]
Anything else?:
Price: [See Price post for info.]
[/size]

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image

Herd Shots & Sigs
Check here for information on getting a herd shot or some kind of signature made.
If you don't see what you're looking for, just ask!

General Rules
Large herds may be difficult to fit nicely into a signature, so be aware that soquili may appear small.
Signatures may not exceed 500x500. Most made here will be less than 450 pixels tall to account
for any text, status updates, etc. a user may want to place above or below the image.
Maximum of 3 herd shots per order. Maximum of 5 sigs per order.
Herd shots for teepees will be sized by your preference.
Rectangular picture backgrounds will get some form of border or edge.
If you want a specific image, check it for copyright.

Herd Shots
Herd shots are done with a transparent background and may double as height charts or plot thread
headers if the customer chooses.
Samples: [Sig-Sized] | [Plot Thread Header & Height Chart] | [Herd Shot & Height Chart]

Sig Images
Sig images are usually simple and clean. A background image may be chosen, as long as it has
been checked for copyright. Done with a transparent background and your choice of text & color.
Samples: [With Background Image] | [Without Background Image: One & Two]

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

Family Trees
Been looking to have a family tree made for your family of soquili? Here's some information on what
I can do for you.

General Rules
Large families will appear smaller, as photobucket only allows up to 1024 pixels in height or width.
Trees larger than the photobucket maximums will be hosted on imgur if you wish.
If you don't have an uncert, please ask for one from the certing thread.
If worst comes to worst, I can hunt uncerts down or cut a soquili out of its cert.
Maximum of 2 family trees per order. Maximum of 4 Family Echoes per order.
If you have 30+ soquili on a family tree, maximum of 1 family tree per order.
If you need an update, please use the "Update" form.

Free-Standing Style
In the free-standing style, the soquili on the family tree will be standing next to each other, usually
in order of generation and siblings. Please see the samples for a better idea.
Familiars may be added, but may be taken out if their soquili finds a partner. (For example, a
buffalo standing next to its soquili would be replaced by the soquili's partner in the image.)
Members who are not ICly part of the family may be faded to 50% opacity by request.
Text, as seen in the Cerynei Family sample, may be added by request.
Lines with names, as seen in the Seathi Family sample, will only be added if feasible (by request).
Samples: [Cerynei Family] | [Seathi Family] | [Bardaric Family]

Boxes
In the box style, soquili on the family tree will have their faces framed in either a rectangular or
circular frame. Please see the sample for a better idea.
I've not done these near as often as some of the other graphics in this shop, so they may take
a bit longer than some of the other orders available.
Depending on the size of the family, names may be added.
Colors will be discussed on a case by case basis.
Samples: [Cerynei Family]

Family Echo
Though not exactly a graphic representation of your soquili's family tree, Family Echo is handy
when it comes to large families. Take the one on the front page of the main thread, for example -
with over 3000 soquili connected and counting, family trees around here can get a bit insane
if one doesn't have some good software to put them on.
As such, the Family Echo service offers a means to feasibly build a complex family tree that
would be too difficult otherwise.
Before ordering a Family Echo tree for your family, please search for your soquili's name in the
one located [here]. If your soquili is lifemated to someone with a large family,
chances are you'll be able to find that your family is already on there. :3

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image

Prices & Availability
Good, you're still with me! If you're interested in any of the things you've seen above, you've come
to the right place.

Availability: Opening soon.

Freebies can also be found after the Forms post.
Updates may be posted anytime.
Updates are usually free - however, one that causes significant rearranging may have a fee
when it comes to family trees. See below.

Thread Layouts
Header - 500 gold
Banners - 100 gold each ( + 300 gold if not purchased with a header)
Directory Squares - 100 gold initial + 50 gold per soquili
Directory Squares with Brush Frame - 250 gold initial + 75 gold per soquili
Coding: Simple & Clean - 750 gold per main post + 1000 gold initial soquili skeleton + 100 gold per soquili
Coding: Custom - Price will be discussed.

Couples' Templates
Victorian Style - 100 gold per couple
Simple Style - 75 gold per couple
Couple with Background - see Sig Images
Unique Template - 300 gold initial (and up, depending on complexity) + 100 gold per couple

Herd Shots
Initial includes one soquili.
Unordered Group Shot - 200 gold initial + 25 gold per soquili
Height Chart - 300 gold initial + 50 gold per soquili
Add Text - 25 gold

Sig Images
Initial includes one soquili and text.
Without Background Image - 100 gold initial + 25 gold per soquili
With Background Image - 150 gold initial + 25 gold per soquili

Family Trees
Includes lines & names where feasible. Adding a soquili in an update costs the "per soquili" fee.
Free-Standing Style - 200 gold initial + 40 gold per soquili + 20 gold per familiar
Boxes - 300 gold initial + 50 gold per soquili
Family Echo - 50 gold initial + 10 gold per soquili
Complex Update - 50 gold

Prices of unprecedented ideas will be discussed.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image

Ordering & Form
If you're looking to order, find your forms here! (Click the spoiler buttons.)
When linking soquili, please link uncerts. If you're not comfortable with this, once I confirm
your order, you can just PM them to me.
Check each type's maximum number of items before ordering.

Updates
May be posted anytime.

[color=#2DC288][b][u]In Need of an UPDATE[/u][/b][/color]
[size=11]Username:
Original URL of Image: [The one I gave you when you received the image.]
Update Needed:
Anything Else?:
Price: [Family trees only.]
[/size]

Thread Layouts
Note: Thread orders cannot be combined with any other orders.

[align=center][color=#2DC288][b][u][Basic or Deluxe?] Thread Layout Order[/u][/b][/color][/align]
[size=11]Username: [Make sure you edit the "Basic or Deluxe?" part in the line above!]
Header Text: ["Welcome to ______'s Teepee"? Insert what you want your header to say here.]
Header Idea: [What concept do you want to convey? Stick descriptions, images, brush sets, etc. here.]
Banners: [What banners do you want to follow? I.e. Directory, Rules, Links, Plots, RP Log...]
Directory Squares: [Do you want them? Squares or Brush Frame? Insert brush frame idea here if applicable.]
Preferred Contact Method: [AIM or Gaia messenger is recommended for hashing out details & sending uncerts. Otherwise, PM.]
Anything Else?: [Coding will be discussed via above contact method, in case you were wondering.]
Price: [See Price post.]
[/size]

Couples' Templates

[align=center][color=#9D0F44][b][u]Couples' Template Order[/u][/b][/color][/align]
[size=11]Username:
Couple 1: [url=]Mare[/url] (Owner) x [url=]Stallion[/url] (Owner). [url=]Breeding Agreement[/url]. Status: [Lifemates/Fling/Something else?]
Couple 2: [url=]Mare[/url] (Owner) x [url=]Stallion[/url] (Owner). [url=]Breeding Agreement[/url].
Template Style: [Victorian or Simple.]
Contact Method: [AIM or PM?]
Anything else?:
[/size]

Unique Couples' Templates

[align=center][color=#9D0F44][b][u]Unique Couples' Template Request[/u][/b][/color][/align]
[size=11]Username:
Template Idea: [Find an image or brush set that you like, copyright free if you can. If you can't find a copyright free image, I'll do my best to hunt one down for you. If you don't have a concrete idea, find an image that you'd like me to use for inspiration.]
Font: [Find a font you like. If I can't use it, I'll find one similar to it. :3]
Colors: [Picked from the soquili, or a specific color scheme?]
Usage: [Do you want this template to be made exclusively for you? Or can others use it?]
Anything else?:
[/size]

Herd Shot

[color=#2DC288][b][u]Herd Shot Order[/u][/b][/color]
[size=11]Username:
Height Chart and/or Plot Thread: [Specify if any.]
Soquili: [Link them from tallest to shortest so I have some idea of scale.]
Text: [Add 25 gold if you want any.]
Anything else?:
[/size]

Sig Image

[color=#2DC288][b][u]Sig Image Order[/u][/b][/color]
[size=11]Username:
Soquili: [Link them.]
Background Image: [Check for copyright. If there's a problem (i.e. all rights reserved or unspecified), I'll try to hunt down a similar one for you.]
Shape of Border: [This will keep the edges transparent so it looks finished. Shapes include but are not limited to - rectangle with rounded edges, square with rounded edges, circle, oval...]
Text: [What would you like it to say?]
Mood: [What's the premise and mood of the image supposed to be?]
Arrangement: [How would you like the text and soquili arranged? Do you want a pair of them next to each other with text by their heads? What comes to mind when you see the image in your head?]
Anything else?:
[/size]

Family Tree

[color=#2DC288][b][u]Family Tree Order[/u][/b][/color]
[size=11]Username:
Type of Family Tree: [Free-Standing Style, Boxes, or Family Echo?]
Soquili: [Link certs for Family Echo. Most family trees are based around one pairing or one soquili, followed by generations. Please link them like this: (You can replace the placeholders with their names.)
Gen 1: [url=]Mother[/url] x [url=]Father[/url] - [url=]Offspring 1[/url], [url=]Offspring 2[/url], [url=]Offspring 3[/url]
Gen 2: [url=]Offspring 1[/url] x [url=]Mate[/url] - [url=]Gen 2 Offspring 1[/url], [url=]Gen 2 Offspring 2[/url], [url=]Gen 2 Offspring 3[/url]
Gen 3: [url=]Gen 2 Offspring 1[/url] x [url=]Mate[/url] - [url=]Gen 3 Offspring 1[/url], etc.]
Names and/or Lines: [Note - this only really applies for Free-Standing Style. Yes or no?]
Anything else?:
[/size]

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image

Freebies!
Yes, that's what that says! This is a great place to find freebies, or services that I provide for free.

General Rules
Save these to your own photobucket! I'll be deleting these after a week to save space.
You may only order ten total freebies per slot opening.
Freebies will be done either after paid orders or when I need a break from paid orders.
If you ever need an alteration, a completely new speech bubble will have to be made, as I'm not
keeping the files. My computer would die. D:

Speech Bubbles
Mindsend's been offering a speech bubble template that she made for a long time. For those of you
who don't have Photoshop or another capable graphics software, I'll be offering these to you.
Speech bubbles may be sized differently, depending on your soquili's features - antlers & wings affect it.
You can have speech bubbles made for both foal and adult stage - baskets aren't really applicable.
Colors will be picked from the soquili; backgrounds may be white or transparent.
Fonts will be chosen by how they look with the soquili.
For now, I'm only doing the right-hand speech bubble.
Samples:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Growth Charts
Growth charts don't take much time, so I'm offering them for free. :3
Only soquili with basket, foal, and adult forms may apply; the background will be transparent.
Samples:
User Image User Image User Image

Forms
Please fill out the forms in the spoiler. When linking soquili, please link uncerts. If you're not
comfortable with this, once I confirm your order, you can just PM them to me.
Use one form per kind of freebie (i.e. 5 soquili on a speech bubble form, 3 on a growth chart form.)

[color=#2DC288][b][u]FREEBS[/u][/b][/color]
Username:
Speech Bubble or Growth Chart: [Pick 1.]
Soquili: [You can put more than one. For growth charts, list foal and basket forms as well.]
Anything else?:
[/size]

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:49 pm
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:50 pm
Open - just post your forms! :3  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:58 pm
Your graphics are amazing, Maho! I have too much convention stuff to deal with forms for a few days, but I'm sure I'll order sometime!  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:00 pm
Roniel Targaryen
Your graphics are amazing, Maho! I have too much convention stuff to deal with forms for a few days, but I'm sure I'll order sometime!

Aw, thank you, Roni! I'll look forward to your order. <3  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:24 pm
Hi Maho. :3 Love your graphics! <3 I was wondering if instead of teepee headers I could get some header's for Risti's plot thread and for a future herd IT? If not, that's fine. Also, it might be in your product list somewhere and I just didn't notice. Lemme know. ^^

Mahogany Sunset

Trading Post & Mini Shops

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces