Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Trading Post & Mini Shops
Maho`s Custom Graphics - Closed for now. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:09 pm
Mahogany Sunset

Swirly has a really huge ridiculous request... ;o; could she PM a description of what I want ?

XD to see if you're interested before I do about 1000 forms?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:17 pm
`Swirly
Mahogany Sunset

Swirly has a really huge ridiculous request... ;o; could she PM a description of what I want ?

Yup, you can PM me. n.n Just be warned - it might be a bit before I get to replying to your PM. X3 I'm excited to see what it is though. *will be cleaning out her inbox to make room before replying to any more*  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:51 pm
Mahogany Sunset
`Swirly
Mahogany Sunset

Yup, you can PM me. n.n Just be warned - it might be a bit before I get to replying to your PM. X3 I'm excited to see what it is though. *will be cleaning out her inbox to make room before replying to any more*

XD I bet you won't be excited once you read da PM  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:30 am
Next week is the last week of school, so I will be opening slots again soon! However, I think there will be fewer than last time - this summer promises busyness.

I may also open free slots to get back into the swing of graphics, so keep an eye out! 8D

Love, Maho~ <3

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:37 pm
Okay, this is open! Slots are on a first come, first serve basis, and this is what's up for grabs:

1 Thread Layout: Nikkichomp
5 Couple Images:
2 - 5 Herd Images (depends on the size of the herd):
5 Sigs: 1. Wolfie
3 Family Trees:
-----Note: For these slots, free-standing and Family Echo are the only styles available (you'll have to wait for boxes).

0 Freebies (sorry guys, I don't really feel like doing these this time around)

Prices are the same as they've always been, so don't worry about inflation. If you need help with the math, just say so on your form.

That's it - just post your form! There may or may not be a waitlist made for people who don't snag the first slots, but it depends on my time; I can't promise anything more than what's available at this moment.

Go!

Edit: AND - you may claim a spot, if you don't have time to post a form at this moment. However, if you've not posted or edited in a form in 48 hours, the slot will be reopened.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:12 pm
Can I claim the thread layout slot, I am just about to leave for work, I'll post my form this evening?  

junglerunner

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:15 pm
junglerunner
Can I claim the thread layout slot, I am just about to leave for work, I'll post my form this evening?

Sure <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:18 pm
Deluxe Thread Layout Order

Username: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Header Text: Scorched Earth // Lux Flamma's Domain
Header Idea: Fire, grunge, blood, skulls and bones, etc. with Lux off to the side
Banners:
01. Introduction
02. History
03. The Plots
04. Current Roleplays
05. Lux's Army
06. Toxic Love
07. Misc. Info
Directory Squares: N/A
Preferred Contact Method: AIM o vo
Anything Else?: <3
Price: /cough It'd be much easier to just give you an even 100m, I'm too tired to math.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:25 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Deluxe Thread Layout Order

Username: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Header Text: Scorched Earth // Lux Flamma's Domain
Header Idea: Fire, grunge, blood, skulls and bones, etc. with Lux off to the side
Banners:
01. Introduction
02. History
03. The Plots
04. Current Roleplays
05. Lux's Army
06. Toxic Love
07. Misc. Info
Directory Squares: N/A
Preferred Contact Method: AIM o vo
Anything Else?: <3
Price: /cough It'd be much easier to just give you an even 100m, I'm too tired to math.

You're on the waitlist, love - but I can start this right away while I'm waiting for jungle to post her form. :3

Uh... Go ahead and send the trade, I guess? XD The official price would be 1200 gold, since there's no coding. But yeah, that's about all there is to it, I'll talk to ya on AIM. ;D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:44 am
In Need of an UPDATE
Username: RockerWolfie1616
Original URL of Image: Here
Update Needed: Soquili need to be added!
Ponies here!
Lyric
Aras
Audra
Skye Lark
Kahanu
Sia

Anything Else?: I'm tipping you so prepare yourself!!
Price: N/A Though I am sending a tip.

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:12 am
Sig Image Order
Soquili: Audra
Background Image: Is it okay if I ask for you to help me find something? I'll look tomorrow and poke you on aim? x'D
Shape of Border: square?
Text: Her name so... Audra and then perhaps to one side or somewhere on the image it can say something like 'When will I find him? The other half of my heart..' This is basically a singles sig spotlight kinda thing?
Mood: uhhh..thoughtful? . A.
Arrangement: I'd like to bounce ideas around with you if that's okay? Not quite sure right now how I want it to be..but, I do trust your judgement on what would look nice
Contact Method: AIM !
Anything else?: Nawp
Price: Math is evil. Please quote me and know whatever you quote me I will be tipping you u n u

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:41 pm
RockerWolfie1616
In Need of an UPDATE
Original URL of Image: Here
Update Needed: Soquili need to be added!
Ponies here!
Lyric
Aras
Audra
Skye Lark
Kahanu
Sia

Anything Else?: I'm tipping you so prepare yourself!!
Price: N/A Though I am sending a tip.

RockerWolfie1616
Sig Image Order
Soquili: Audra
Background Image: Is it okay if I ask for you to help me find something? I'll look tomorrow and poke you on aim? x'D
Shape of Border: square?
Text: Her name so... Audra and then perhaps to one side or somewhere on the image it can say something like 'When will I find him? The other half of my heart..' This is basically a singles sig spotlight kinda thing?
Mood: uhhh..thoughtful? . A.
Arrangement: I'd like to bounce ideas around with you if that's okay? Not quite sure right now how I want it to be..but, I do trust your judgement on what would look nice
Contact Method: AIM !
Anything else?: Nawp
Price: Math is evil. Please quote me and know whatever you quote me I will be tipping you u n u

Would you laugh at me if I said your total is 150 gold? XD *puts these on the To Do List*  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:42 pm
The thread layout slot is open again.

Just so everybody knows. whee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:48 pm
blaugh Thanks for doing these~

FREEBS
Username: Roman Foi
Speech Bubble or Growth Chart: Speech Bubble~
Soquili: Cato, Kalidasa, Thane, Pavitra, Damir (alone), Damir (& Eliron), Atlas, Sawyer = Total 8
Anything else?: Just so you know, Thane's the only one that I would have a preference font wise, with the knightly aspect. (So more medieval/classic style? Like your Bedwyr example?) |D They rest you might be able to tell by looking but here's a brief look at their personalities if that would help you?
Kalidasa: Sassy lassy
Atlas: independent
Sawyer: country boy
Cato: brute
Damir: mute/shy
Pavi: kindhearted to the core

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:46 pm
Roman Foi
blaugh Thanks for doing these~

FREEBS
Username: Roman Foi
Speech Bubble or Growth Chart: Speech Bubble~
Soquili: Cato, Kalidasa, Thane, Pavitra, Damir (alone), Damir (& Eliron), Atlas, Sawyer = Total 8
Anything else?: Just so you know, Thane's the only one that I would have a preference font wise, with the knightly aspect. (So more medieval/classic style? Like your Bedwyr example?) |D They rest you might be able to tell by looking but here's a brief look at their personalities if that would help you?
Kalidasa: Sassy lassy
Atlas: independent
Sawyer: country boy
Cato: brute
Damir: mute/shy
Pavi: kindhearted to the core

Unfortunately dearie, I'm not doing these this time around. >8

If you still need them when I open Freebie slots, just quote your previous form and I'll do them then. <3

Trading Post & Mini Shops

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff