Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Trading Post & Mini Shops
Maho`s Custom Graphics - Closed for now. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:01 am
Mahogany Sunset

WHOOPS. 8Da SORRY BOUT THAT. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:30 pm
I would like to claim the next thread slot. I will fill out a form in a bit :3  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:47 pm
Deluxe Thread Layout Order

Username: Nikkichomp
Header Text: Nikkichomp's Soquili
Header Idea: Curls, swirls, and tribal. See Rayleigh and Roxana's markings. I don't ever know what to call those but I love the dainty yet pronounced yet softness to them.
Ref1 These are really cool because they're swirly, tidy, asymmetric, and symmetric all at the same time.
Ref2 I like how this is looser and has a life of its own
Ref 3 I also like this (minus the butterfly - please no butterflies!). The paint splatters provide extra texture and asymmetry; the flower appears a bit abstractly (you have to fill in the stem in your mind, but your brain fills it there automatically)
Banners: Table of Contents, Intro and Rules, News and Arrivals, Plushies, Roleplay, Single & Looking, Agreements and Availability, Breedings, Desired Plotting, Links, Code, Reserved, Familiars.
Directory Squares: (What happens if I get them and then I get more Soq? How do I get more of them?!) Directory "squares" would be cool. Just the Soq's face in a pretty swirly circle that matches the banner style
Preferred Contact Method: PM; I can get on AIM if needed though (aim is kimerroo)
Anything Else?: I am so excited about having any sort of bannery layout I just can't even stand it. Feel free to CC any details I've managed to leave out; I'm sure I'll love it.
Price: Umm I'm pretty sure I should just send you like 100k to shower you with gratitude.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:13 pm
Nikkichomp
Deluxe Thread Layout Order

Username: Nikkichomp
Header Text: Nikkichomp's Soquili
Header Idea: Curls, swirls, and tribal. See Rayleigh and Roxana's markings. I don't ever know what to call those but I love the dainty yet pronounced yet softness to them.
Ref1 These are really cool because they're swirly, tidy, asymmetric, and symmetric all at the same time.
Ref2 I like how this is looser and has a life of its own
Ref 3 I also like this (minus the butterfly - please no butterflies!). The paint splatters provide extra texture and asymmetry; the flower appears a bit abstractly (you have to fill in the stem in your mind, but your brain fills it there automatically)
Banners: Table of Contents, Intro and Rules, News and Arrivals, Plushies, Roleplay, Single & Looking, Agreements and Availability, Breedings, Desired Plotting, Links, Code, Reserved, Familiars.
Directory Squares: (What happens if I get them and then I get more Soq? How do I get more of them?!) Directory "squares" would be cool. Just the Soq's face in a pretty swirly circle that matches the banner style
Preferred Contact Method: PM; I can get on AIM if needed though (aim is kimerroo)
Anything Else?: I am so excited about having any sort of bannery layout I just can't even stand it. Feel free to CC any details I've managed to leave out; I'm sure I'll love it.
Price: Umm I'm pretty sure I should just send you like 100k to shower you with gratitude.

Adding this to the To Do List and sending you a PM. <3
When you get more Soq, you just post an Updates form - updates are free and can be done at any time, all you have to do is post the form. n.n

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:45 pm
Mahogany Sunset

Mind if i purchase a couple of speech bubbles?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:21 pm
Frezir
Mahogany Sunset

They're actually free 83 But I'm not doing them at this very moment - I've got a couple other orders to do first. sweatdrop

I am planning a freebie free-for-all pretty soon, though, so I can quote you if you'd like, when that happens?

Roman Foi

Same goes for you, love, would you like to be quoted when freebies happen?  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:26 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Frezir
Mahogany Sunset

They're actually free 83 But I'm not doing them at this very moment - I've got a couple other orders to do first. sweatdrop

I am planning a freebie free-for-all pretty soon, though, so I can quote you if you'd like, when that happens?

Roman Foi

Same goes for you, love, would you like to be quoted when freebies happen?

sure, that'd be great!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:48 pm
Mahogany Sunset

=DD sure!  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:17 am
In Need of an UPDATE
Username: Wasteland Wyvern
Original URL of Image: Sample Image (From Already Made Banners)
Update Needed: Not so much of an update, just need a couple more banners that somehow slipped through the cracks when making the original set... Lol.

1.) The Soquili
2.) The Familiars
3.) Credits
4.) Breeding Attempts
5.) My Plushies
6.) Custom Attempts
8.) Takil
7.) This one isn't really a banner I was just hoping to get a blank banner with just the Tribal Mark on it to use as a spacer for in-between posts? I don't want the swirls on it, just the Tribal part. Thanks!

Anything Else?: Nothing for now! Sorry for the extra work Maho!
Price: N/A?

Mahogany Sunset

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:21 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
In Need of an UPDATE
Username: Wasteland Wyvern
Original URL of Image: Sample Image (From Already Made Banners)
Update Needed: Not so much of an update, just need a couple more banners that somehow slipped through the cracks when making the original set... Lol.

1.) The Soquili
2.) The Familiars
3.) Credits
4.) Breeding Attempts
5.) My Plushies
6.) Custom Attempts
8.) Takil
7.) This one isn't really a banner I was just hoping to get a blank banner with just the Tribal Mark on it to use as a spacer for in-between posts? I don't want the swirls on it, just the Tribal part. Thanks!

Anything Else?: Nothing for now! Sorry for the extra work Maho!
Price: N/A?

Mahogany Sunset

Here you go! I also made an album in my PB for you so you can just swoop in and get them whenever you need them. n.n It's here.

As always, poke me if you don't like one or see an error. <3

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:55 pm
72 Hour Freebie Free-for-All!

Opens: September 22, 2014 @ 6:45 PM PDT (NOW)
Closes: September 25, 2014 @ 6:45 PM PDT

If you need a speech bubble or a growth chart for your ponies, look no further! If you post the following form within the next 48 hours, your order will be attended to. You may post as many ponies as you like - and please link uncerts. You may PM them to me if you are not comfortable posting them here.

Please remember that you'll need to save these yourself, as I won't be keeping them on my hard drive or my PB for very long. If you need an update to a speech bubble in the future, a completely new one will likely have to be made (which is fine, 'cause they're free =P ).

[color=#2DC288][b][u]FREEBS[/u][/b][/color]
[size=11]Username:
Speech Bubble or Growth Chart: [Pick 1.]
Soquili: [You can put more than one. For growth charts, list foal and basket forms as well.]
Anything else?:
[/size]

List of Orders:

1. Roman Foi: Cato, Kalidasa, Thane, Pavitra, Damir, Damir & Eliron, Atlas, Sawyer.
  2. belloblossom: Tenzin, Lockes.
  3. RockerWolfie1616: Awahi, Mikasi' Nell, Tavshed, Chepi (foal), Chepi (adult), Audra, Kahanu, Skye Lark, Clover, Aputsiaq' Nell.
  4. Wasteland Wyvern: Senshi, Pumpkin Spice (Filly), Pumpkin Spice, Rhamiel, Rhamiel (items), Lissianna, Blight, Cyanide, Xiao Xing, Leilani, Skaalbjorn (colt), Skaalbjorn, Ghost, Takil, Danyla, Aurum Argentum, Ehren.
  5. Phail Ninja: Sakura, Sakura & Tinsel, Cyllene, Cyllene & Thyone, Edan, Edan & Adenah, Casper, Casper & Wisp, Timbira, Timbira & Jalapao, Timbira (Filly), Apatite, Aoatite & Darkness, Ladon, Ladon & Delta, Lazulite, Lazulite & Benitoite, Hakkar, Hakkar (Colt), Qing, Qing & Aur, Qing (Colt), Qing (Colt) & Aur, Chaldene, Chaldene (Filly), Pyralis, Alaka'i, Alaka'i & Zakur, Lamiales, Bear, Bear (Feral), Bear (Filly) Caius, Eya Rose (Items), Eya Rose (No Items), Eya Rose (Filly), Amur, Amur (Colt).
  6. ~Latonia de la Courtel~: Sibalto, Aureate, Imrikalto, Aveshar, Kaishara Immareska, Ashrialto, Masque, Whistle, Ballad, Daliu (Foal), Daliu, Keshani Avenara, Delrialto (Foal), Delrialto, Kelakohr, Raikinti, Irridian, Arioso Canto (Foal), Arioso Canto, Sahaena, Akaria, Minstrel, Aria.
  7. Jaleeni: Nayeli, Dodie, Chayim, Nalani.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:07 pm
Roman Foi
blaugh Thanks for doing these~

FREEBS
Username: Roman Foi
Speech Bubble or Growth Chart: Speech Bubble~
Soquili: Cato, Kalidasa, Thane, Pavitra, Damir (alone), Damir (& Eliron), Atlas, Sawyer = Total 8
Anything else?: Just so you know, Thane's the only one that I would have a preference font wise, with the knightly aspect. (So more medieval/classic style? Like your Bedwyr example?) |D They rest you might be able to tell by looking but here's a brief look at their personalities if that would help you?
Kalidasa: Sassy lassy
Atlas: independent
Sawyer: country boy
Cato: brute
Damir: mute/shy
Pavi: kindhearted to the core

owo Feel free to send me a request for anything in my shop linked to my siggy and I'd be happy to oblige!  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:54 pm
FREEBS
Username: Belloblossom
Speech Bubble or Growth Chart: Speech Bubble
Soquili: Tenzin Lockes
Anything else?: When I received Lockes from a personality contest, I asked her former owner, but she didn't have an uncert picture for her. So, I linked the only picture I have for her, which is the one with her cert.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:09 pm
belloblossom
FREEBS
Username: Belloblossom
Speech Bubble or Growth Chart: Speech Bubble
Soquili: Tenzin Lockes
Anything else?: When I received Lockes from a personality contest, I asked her former owner, but she didn't have an uncert picture for her. So, I linked the only picture I have for her, which is the one with her cert.

I'll try to hunt down her uncert for you, then - it should hopefully be in the archives somewhere along with the event she was made during. <3  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Trading Post & Mini Shops

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out