Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:18 am
Strawberry Gumi Bunny

User Image

"Rather nice, isn't it?" Jeni cut her eyes to the left at the baddie that walked up beside her. Black slacks, white shirt, crimson red vest. He looked like a blackjack dealer, and she snorted in amusement at the thought.

The baddie's smile disappeared as he turned towards her. "You got a problem? Maybe you nee-" His voice trailed off as Jeni turned around, his face paling at the sight of her mouthless face. "Oh s**t... Uh, I'll uh, leave you be."

The lower half of her face stretched into a ghoulish caricature of a grin as she turned back to the painting before her. Even in Hemlock, few were willing to tangle with Jeni. The few who got past her lack of a mouth soon learned the error of their ways through the extra set of arms she kept hidden under her jacket, giving the illusion of being overweight. It bothered her at first, until she realized just how useful it was for tricking her enemies.

Taking a deep breath, she fingered the small crystal in her pocket as she admired the portrait of suffering before her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:30 am
User Image

" How rude... " Came a seduce purr from her right from the mouth of another male who dare to approach her. This one however, seemed far more confidant than the last. He strolled up to her casually, lips quirked as a pale paw took one of her own. " Allow me to apologize. Some simply do not know how to treat a lady at all! "

Bowing low, he drew her paw toward himself to place his lips to the back of it. " Miyavi d'Achire. Might I have the please of you're name? I'm sure a lovely creature such as yourself can speak in some manner. T'would we an absolute sin otherwise. " He murmured out with a grin to the female.

It was hard to tell if he was being genuine in his flirtations, but it was obvious he wasn't being mean. If anything he was playful.

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:48 am
Strawberry Gumi Bunny

Jeni did a double-take at the male who approached her, reaching up and tilting her glasses down enough to look over them, one eyebrow arched in surprise and more than a little suspicion. She tensed as he took her paw, bracing herself to flatten his nose if he tried to attack. The mouthless baddie then blinked in surprise as he kissed the back of her hand, causing her to relax a fraction.

She rubbed her hand absently where he had kissed it, then nodded at his words. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a dark purple crystal inscribed with runes that spiraled from one end to the other. Tapping her finger against it, the runes began to glow softly as it hovered over her hand. Jeni looked up, giving him that freakish, mouthless grin as a soft, echoing voice began to emanate from the crystal.

"Such crudeness is common in Hemlock. I prefer Mevarron, unfortunately, I'm rather... unwelcome there, at the moment." She held out one hand, even as the ones under her jacket gripped twin blades. "Jeni. Jeni Jes'sir. Or Arachni, if you prefer a nickname. And you are?" Though her words are blunt, there is respect behind them, and under that, hints of genuine curiosity at this strange man who doesn't seem mind her... physical trait.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:15 pm
Anguis Lingua

Golden eyes took in the crystal with curiosity a moment, head slowly tilting before a gentle smile stretched his pale, painted lips. "Beautiful and magical! What a rare gem you are, my dear Jeni. My name is Miyavi."

Slowly, he drew the rather unique female closer to himself with the hand he still hand, keeping his motions gentle and deliberate so not to startle the so obviously tense kitten. "No matter. You've found some proper company now, yes? Come... Lets go somewhere to become better acquainted. Hemlock may be my home, but I'm afraid I must agree with you.. Much of the company is terribly lacking."

Suddenly vicious eyes turned on a Fae who had dared to be approaching them for one reason for another and the dark-furred stranger froze in place under that stare, his body seeming to twitch under some dark spell. Before she could glimpse anymore, a strong, but gentle arm slid across Jeni's shoulders as Miyavi turned them away from the sight, leading them from the small art building, and down the cobbled streets. "Come, my dear. You will love my home! My family has collected some of the most fantastic pieces. Art is very important to us, you see. You seem to enjoy it yourself?"

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:43 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny

Jeni's face twisted in that gruesome mockery of a smile, her fingers tapping the air just above the crystal. The movement translated to a slightly-off 'chuckle' emanating from the crystal. "You flatter me too much, kind sir. My magic is no great wonder, I can power my voice crystal, and take my enemies by surprise, but I am certainly no majarae or wazzit."

Though she 'smiled', it didn't quite reach the cold, cunning calculation in her eyes. As he pulled her closer, the faintest hint of movement under the bulky jacket could be seen as her second arms pulled her daggers from their sheathes and held them close to her body. True, this man was gentle so far in his manner and movements, but she knew better than to trust that. Trust was for the foolish. She danced her fingers over the crystal. "If you care for such, there is an excellent bistro down the street. Strong coffee, excellent foods, and servers with a pleasing lack of... curiosity."

Jeni sensed the sudden change in his demeanor and reacted on instinct, whipping around to face the threat even as her hands came out from under the jacket, the cruel, jagged edges of the blades gleaming in the dim museum light. She started to take a step towards him, perfectly content to gut the kat right there and leave him twitching on the floor when Miyavi's arm circled around her shoulders. The move sent an unexpected shiver of pleasure through the small kat, and the daggers slowly disappeared as she pulled her arms back under the jacket.

"Your home?" She had a suspicion he had ulterior motives, but she'd play along. Wouldn't be the first time she mutilated someone in their own home. "I look forward to seeing your collection. Do you perhaps have any of Folca's Statues of Suffering?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:56 pm
Anguis Lingua

Good instinct... Oh, he rather liked her. A dark chuckle escaped his lips as he leaned in close to purr breathily into her ear. "Indeed, my home... Hmmm, Very nice tastes. We may have one, in the courtyard. We'll have to go see, won't we?"

Guiding her along the streets quickly, they made good progress. A few twists and turns has them approaching the massive gated manor, a rich and dark home. He trusted his 'guest' not to be running just yet as he reached out to pull open the large iron gates, making a sweeping bow as he drew an arm across his chest. "Welcome to my home,my dear. I hope you'll enjoy it..."

Lifting his golden eyes he slowly let them connect with her own dark ones, a spark a playful taunting in them. Almost daring her to actually enter the home that practically oozed a dark energy.

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:21 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny

Jeni shivered at his words, surprised to find herself reacting so strongly to his presence. She could feel that familiar darkness stirring within, something she hadn't felt in years, having reined it in to keep from losing herself to the cruel sadism that lurked within. She attempted to distract him with talk of various artists as they walked, even as she kept a mental map of their route. Should she have to kill him, perhaps she would have time to go back and finish the exhibit.

Her eyes widened at the sight of the massive, brooding manor, the crystal sputtering and dimming as her concentration faltered for a moment. She couldn't remember the last time she had seen so grand a house, though that's not what held her attention. Jeni sucked in air desperately, the sheer power of the energy emanating from the house felt like it was pulling the air from her lungs and replacing it with something foul, something evil.

Part of her screamed to run, to gut the man and put as much distance between her and the house as possible. Perhaps even move across the island if needed. She shifted her stance, ready to move, when the darkness within her suddenly flared to life, a phoenix of dried blood and ripped flesh that flooded her vision for several seconds.

Jeni shook her head violently, the vision seeming to mock her before evaporating. Looking up, she saw Miyavi watching her, that playful taunt in eyes that seemed to have an ageless wisdom. Jeni 'smiled as she ran her fingers over the crystal slowly.

"Yes... I think I will enjoy it, Mr. Miyavi. Please, lead the way."  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:00 pm
Anguis Lingua

"I've no doubt you will..." He murmured, raising a paw to take hers into his own as she moved forward, leading her easily up into the dark, foreboding manor, his own eyes flaring with dark life. He'd felt it. Her own sadistic darkness. She was perfect... Much more than a meal... No. She was delicious, but she was much, much to good to eat. She was much better than prey.

Drawing her through the house, he lead her easily through the practical labyrinth to his own rooms in the heart of the manor, over-looking the inner courtyard where she could see the gardens, and where he could be sure none of his kin would interrupt the turning.

Pressing the door shut with an easy click, he moving forward, not minding leaving her there to explore the quite extravagantly done room as he moved to draw heavy velvet curtains away from the massive windows.

Many large, and very old paintings hung on the wall, and a quite ancient tapestry hung above the silk-covered bed in the middle of the room, looking to be in pristine condition depicting an ancient war.

Slowly, he turned back to peer at the female in the dim light of the few burning candles, leaning against the windowpanes behind him. "Where do you live little one? Any family?"

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:38 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny

She could feel it as they stepped into the room, a cold brutality that seeped into her bones, fueling the black, bitter sadism in her heart. That voice urging her to run echoed through her head, but it was feeble, dying it's own strangled death as that bloody, hate-fueled phoenix screeched it's murderous symphony in her head. Jeni 'Arachni' Jes'sir wasn't sure what was going to happen tonight, but she knew one way or another, she was going to walk out changed, or dead. Either way sent a thrill of excitement tingling up her spine.

Jeni heard the faint click of the lock behind her, and 'smiled'. So now it begins... whatever it is. She watched as he moved with the darkness with an ease and grace that seemed unnatural, yet was as natural as breathing to the dark man before her. Time to start this danse.

She held the crystal out from herself, reaching up and slowly unzipping the jacket. Shifting the voice crystal from hand to hand, she let the jacket drop to the floor, revealing her second set of arms as they stretched outwards, each holding cruel looking daggers in an underhand grip. Her body was lean, and well muscled, and even in the dim light, the scars that marked her body were easy to see. Bandages wound tightly around her chest and hips, stained with small spatters of blood.

With a muffled 'chuckle' she shrugged, muscles move with liquid grace under a trio of scars that marred her shoulder. Jeni began to walk around the perimeter of the room, clearly admiring the paintings as she flicked the daggers from lower hands to upper hands and back with a grace that spoke of definite skill with blades.

"Family? My family is weak. Vicious, mean, too weak to fully act upon it. As you can see, I am twice 'blessed' by the demigods, perhaps to be a cruel mockery for all other kats to fear." She 'grinned'. "I give them plenty of reasons to fear the night, the day, the boogey man under the bed, hiding in the closet. Those I deem unworthy die, gutted like sheep for the slaughter, never knowing the pleasures of my gifts."

She tapped the tear-like stains under her eye. "Imagine their cries of joy, as I play their nerves like a violin string, their looks of longing as I flay the skin from their bodies." Jeni shivered, her eyes taking on a strange gleam. "Such beauty in their agony, such a shame they can't see it..."

The freakish kat almost seemed lost in reverie, then snapped out of it as she shook her head. Looking up to Miyavi, she pointed one of the hook-tipped daggers at him with a 'smile'. "And what are you, I wonder. Predator? Prey? No, you're no weakling sniveling for his life. This place reeks. Power. Darkness. Cruelty. Sadism. It howls and claws at my soul. And it's centered around you. So I wonder, perhaps this is my time to die, singing the same song I lavish upon others." She lowered the blade slowly, that ghoulish smile returning. "Or perhaps you have something even crueler in mind for one so broken..."

((...Okay, definitely was not expecting that from her. She surprised the hell outta me with that.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:23 pm
Anguis Lingua

He absolutely reveled in her speech, eyes completely focused upon the female in all her un-natural beauty as she revealed herself fully to him. Her mutation, as well as her sweet, terrible darkness. Perfect. Yes, so beautiful... He had to have her. This little treasure, a wonderful prize, a perfect addition...

Slowly, he pushed away from the window, taking a few steps forward toward the female... before he vanished from her sight.

A viciously powerful paw clamped onto her throat from behind, jerking her back against his strong chest as the other slid around to firmly pin all four arms down to her body. " You are strong... and cruel.. Sadistic, and beautiful. These are things that I find I quite like my dear, dear Jeni... " He purred out, fangs nipping slowly down her ear before reaching her neck, his tongue flicking out to trail across where he planned to very soon bite.

" You ARE going to die tonight... As strong as you are, you are still mortal... Imperfect... I can make you so much better... Reshape your flesh into an amazing creature of the night... Someday.. You'll thank me for it. Or you'll curse me for it for the rest of your eternity. Everyone is different. "

A gentle kiss was pressed to her throat, a very different feel from the agonizing, poisonous burn of the fangs that followed, sinking deeply into her throat to slowly drain away every last drop of her life. Her last memory before unconsciousness would be hot, crimson copper pouring down her own throat.

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:00 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny

Jeni had been expecting many things. Miyavi disappearing wasn't one of them. Instinct had her falling back into a combat stance she'd tailored for her extra set of limbs as her eyes darted from shadow to shadow. As fast as her instincts and senses were, his were better. The hair on the back of her neck barely had time to raise before she felt that power paw grab her. She tried to do a forward roll, only to be surprised when he didn't budge. Before she could regroup, she felt her arms being pinned, the daggers dropping from her lower paws.

If she had a mouth, she would have snarled, instead a low growl emanated from her throat as she tried to nail him in the face with a backwards head butt. Knife-like fangs nipped her ear, and she froze, her breath loud in the still air.

There was something, under the darkness howling in rage and lust. It felt... old, unused, an emotion she couldn't name. Miyavi's words poured into her ear, poisonous silk that seeped into her pores. Creature of the night... eternity...

That unused emotion exploded into screaming life. For the first time in her life, as her body began to burn, and a familiar copper taste flooded the back of her tongue, Jeni Jes'sir knew terror as the world began to dim around her.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games