Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Legend of the Silver Ninetails (Spartan and Dutchess)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image

Silver
100 years
Female
Silver Ninetails
Silver is very wary of humans but will often come out of the forest in a town that has made up a legend about her. They say that she, like all ninetails' have the power live for 10,000 Years, that is is a very special Ninetails that can use psychic attacks as well as fire type attacks. Her attacks are:
~Fire Blast
~Psychic
~Double Team
~Crunch

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:29 pm
User Image
Nicholas
17 years
Male
Trainer
Nicholas isn't out to be a master or be the champion of the pokemon league, he's just on a journey to explore and have multiple memories. He only has one pokemon, his companion Dewott named Aichi which knows:
~Razor Shell
~Swords Dance
~Dig
~Rock Smash

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:49 pm
spartan309

((Nice profile. I'll start.))

Silver was walking through the forest having just eluded another trainer. She was a powerful pokemon and everyone wanted her because of her beauty and power. She then stopped at a lake that was by the entrance of the next town and got a drink before laying by the water.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:56 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Nicholas was walking alongside his partner Aichi the Dewott, ready to explore and travel with his buddy through the forest and also take a look at the lake that was near the town. "Ready for another adventure Aichi?" He asked his blue friend, the Dewott giving a nod and a call of agreement and happiness, always loving to go out and see the world with Nicholas.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:13 pm
spartan309

Suddenly some kids were running passed them saying "Come on. Silver is by the lake." All of them had their pokemon out and ready for battle. Silver was about to walk back into the forest when a water gun was shot at her. She dodged it looking like a blur. She was over 100 years old and had quite a few tricks up her sleeve. She then used Psychic and blew everyone away from her before running back into the forest leaving tracks that were dainty but strong, like her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:30 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Nicholas heard some kids yelling about "Silver", just shrugging and continuing his walk with Aichi until he heard them again but this time yelling and running off in fear. "What happened?" He asked really no one, Aichi just as confused as Nick. As they got closer to where they heard the noise, they noticed tracks of the Pokemon they were looking for. Curious, Nicholas decided to follow the tracks to see where they led, Aichi right at his side.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:36 pm
spartan309

Silver's tracks led to a cave that had lots of food and a stream running through it. It was obviously Silver's home. Only a special few could find it. Silver was inside up on a ledge that was above the cave. She growled and disappeared before they could tell where the growl was coming from. She was still there but was using her powers to make an illusion. She was watching them.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:54 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

"Whoa..." Nicholas was amazed to see what where the tracks led him, an impressing looking cave with a ton of food, the steam a pretty sight in the cave. Aichi saw the food and was about to go eat some before being stopped by Nick. "Hey! Aichi, we didn't collect this food, so that means none of it is your to eat." He said to the Dewott, Aichi frowning, but understanding as he came back to his side, Nicholas giving him a pat on the head. "This is probably where that "Silver" Pokemon those kids were yelling about lived. It must be an important Pokemon and I don't want to disrupt it or anything it has." He turned away, exiting the cave. "Come on, I don't want to disturb it or get in any sort or trouble with it since we did trespass in it's home. Lets get back on our adventure." He said, the two of the leaving.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:10 pm
spartan309

Silver followed them before she sat in front of them. She didn't growl or attack though but she was beautiful. Her icy sapphire blue eyes only added to her beauty. She found them to be special. Like the trainer she had as a vulpix. She was abandoned after he died. But she sensed something special in Nick. She then stood and looked at him before walking around him curious about him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:12 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Nicholas stopped, Aichi on guard as Silver walked around them. "I think it's okay Aichi. She would have attacked us already if she felt threatened." Nicholas said to the Dewott, it lowering its guard now. He turned his attention to Silver with a smile "Hello there. You must be Silver, the one those kids were trying to find. My name is Nicholas and this is my partner Aichi. We were traveling and saw your tracks and got curious so we followed and stumbled into your home. I didn't mean to intrude though and I promise we didn't touch anything." He said to her, making sure they were on good terms and to explain why they were in her territory.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:17 pm
spartan309

Silver then came over to Nicholas before she nudged his hand before her thoughts were transferred into his head. "It's you! The one I've been waiting for." She said in his head before wagging all nine of her tails for them then she looked up at Nick, she looked really happy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:39 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

"Whoa!" Nicholas backed up a bit, not expecting her to transfer her thoughts into his head. "Okay... That was interesting... But you've been waiting for me?" He was confused, never remembering anything about a shiny Ninetails before.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:54 pm
sartan309

Silver then said "Yes. 100 years ago, a member of your family died and left me alone. You are exactly like him. So you must be Master Kyo's great grandson, am I correct?" In truth she wanted her trainer back. there were pictures of his great grandfather with a Vulpix when he first started on his journey. He evolved her after a few years but developed cancer in his later years dying at an early age. Though he made her a promise that he would give her a home but she left after he died and no on in Nicholas's family saw her again until now. Her real name was Gin, meaning Silver in Japanese. Only Nicholas could hear her voice in his head. She had been keeping an eye on the family trying to protect them from afar.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:47 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

"You knew Great Grampa Kyo? I've only heard about him from my grandfather, but I don't remember them ever talking about a shiny Ninetails before." He admitted to her, slowly petting her. "So you were his when he was alive? How come you weren't passed down to my grandfather and them so on? Why are you here and in search of me?" He was still a bit confused, but he was happy that she was happy, her fur so soft as he petted her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:02 pm
spartan309

Silver smiled and said "That's because I left. It was your great grandfather's dying wish that I be released until his great grandson was born. But you had to have your first pokemon before I could come back with you. As to why I was not mentioned before it was because he died while your grandfather was still a baby. He would not have remembered me." She then looked at Aichi and said "I see you have raised your Dewott well." She then smiled at Aichi. She seemed very wise having lived over 100 years without getting into any trouble.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff