After I groggily wake up in the morning, I would usually grab a bowl from our dish cabinet, pour in hot and lukewarm water, mix in milk powder and finally dump the cereal contents to the bowl of milk. I'd spend time dampening the cereal before eating it, because it tastes so much better (at least, to me.)

But then, this morning, the smell of freshly baked bread wafted the air, calling to me, Hey, hey, you. Yes, you over there. Sniiiiiiiiff. Do you smell that? That's the smell of heaven.

Abruptly, I stopped. I didn't know what to do. Should I eat the bread, or cereal?

If I eat the bread, I might not have enough space in my stomach to eat the bowl of cereal I've already prepared. And if I eat the cereal, the bread would continue taunting me, leaving me drooling and breathless. But I'd usually eat bread with a sandwich spread... but the bread itself already smelt so good, I could practically taste it inside my mouth. But the cereal! It'd go to waste. sad It was good cereal too... two to three bowls of it and I'll be a dandy baby. But the bread--

Oh, screw this. I ate both, and it was the best breakfast I'd ever had the honor to partake.