♓αґṽℯṧт ♏ø☺ᾔ (A//S) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serphrim

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:57 pm
User Image

The Harvest Moon, or Hunter's Moon is said to be magical. Many believe That if you make a wish on the night of the Harvest moon, it will more than likely come true.

Witches and Warlock use the Harvest moon to strengthen themselves and their spells. By doing so they merge with one another on the Harvest night and drink the blood of maiden.

What they didn't know was that you had to sacrifice the youngest witch or warlock in your family.

They abolished this rite and decided to follow another ritual. The one of matrimony. They would marry off their there siblings to high warlock or Witches. In so they would be strengthen.

Werewolves were friends and allies, however, they were looked down upon as mere servant than anything. Warlocks fear them do to the Harvest Moon gave them such tremendous powers on that night.

Some thought it be wise to Marry a werewolf with a warlock or witch. The Last person who suggest it was killed by the Nobles. The high Warlocks.

In this world there are other races such a vampires, hunter, and necromancer. They all celebrate the rites on the Harvest moon that comes twice a year. This time it comes n October.

Can there be love on this night of the festival or will one die without knowing love? Will you stand and fight the ritual to protect your love one? Will you help the sacrifice Maidens?

Magic fills the air on the night of the Festival. Enchantment, curses, and even traps are played out in Order for everything to be perfect.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:58 pm
User Image
RULES. Read them, obey them, or get cursed

NO GODMODDING- meaning no controlling, killing or being invincible. Everyone has a weakness.
NO CYBERING- Meaning not vulgor or detail intimacy between characters.
IF you wish take it to PM not here
NO FLAMING- no arguing in the thread.
ROMANCE-is acceptable but keep it to a PG- 16 rating.
LANGUAGE- Cussing is allow but keep it to a minimal.
PM PROFILES- Title it according to race
╞Witch's/ warlock's moon
╞ Howling moon (werewolves)
╞Bloody moon (vampire)
╞Holy moon (Maiden's/ humans)
╞ Necro moon (Necromancer)

POWERS limited. IF warlock or witch list you strongest. Vampires and other a max of three elements.

PROFILE SKELETON

[align=center][color=one][size=14][b] FIRST MIDDLE LAST[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][img]IMAGE HERE[/img][/align]
[align=center][color=three][size=7]The one that controls my everything:[b]USERNAME[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][size=12][color=two] I woke and looked in the mirror to see [b]GENDER[/b] that looked about [b]AGE[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][size=12][color=four][b][u] So it's all about me today?[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[size=9][color=three][i]Biography of your life/ history[/i][/color][/size][/align]

[align=right][size=12][color=two][b][u]I follow the Laws set before me by my descendants:[/u][/b][/size][/color]
[size=9][color=one][i]RACE/ Species[/i][/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=12][color=four][b][u]The Harvest moon strengthen my Magical talents and abilities:[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[size=9][color=two]Strongest magic element and abilities[/color][/size][/align]

User Image  

Serphrim

Serphrim

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:00 pm
WITCHES/WARLOCKS

Bellia Paiga Ellemanae

User Image

The one that controls my everything:BeautifulDisaster1496

I woke and looked in the mirror to see female that looked about 22

So it's all about me today?
Bellia was raised by her Wiccan parents. She studied Wicca during her summers up until the time she graduated. Now she is a High Priestess in her own coven. Bellia has never been a fan of sacrificing the humans. She doesn't believe it is what her Goddess really wants. Bellia sees nothing wrong with inter species relationships.

I follow the Laws set before me by my descendants:
Witches

The Harvest moon strengthen my Magical talents and abilities:
Bending the fire element to her will

WEREWOLVES

Molly Hain

User Image
Other form with brown eyes and ear tufts

The one that controls my everything:molly the crazy angel

I woke and looked in the mirror to see a girl that looked about 21

Her family were slaves for many generations so she is very loyal to witches and warlocks. One day, when she was young, there was a fire which killed all of her family and the family they served. Sense then, she has lived in the forest, but doesn't attack people who pass by. In fact, she's actually quite friendly. She is quite different than other werewolves. She is only 4 and a half feet tall normally and that's because she was a runt. So because she's so short, her other form is very small except for having big ears. She uses them to listen better,

Werewolf

Can use sound as a weapon.

Vampires

Alice Jayden Snow

User Image

The one that controls my everything:Serphrim

I woke and looked in the mirror to see Female that looked about 110 (22)

Born into the Bloodrad clan, she was held to have high expectations, but her nature defied that of the vampire. She rarely used seduction on her prey, for she found it much more appealing to have them become attracted to her. She is kind, and despite the myths of them burning in the sunlight. They actually like the sun, just not when during the peaks. This weakens them and they have to feed constantly to regain their energy. Alice likes the taste of blood from people who are attracted to her sexually. However, she made a mistake that cost her to loose her position as successor, so she plans on getting the maiden to help her reclaim her position in the Bloodrad clan.

Vempire

Water element

Humans

Jerry L Callahan

User Image[

The one that controls my everything:Leprechaun_Sean

I woke and looked in the mirror to see a man that looked about 24

With life being fairly peacefully, Jerry never had any complaints other than nothing being able to get a girl. He was the sun of a farmer and blacksmith along with a mother who worked in a local tavern. To help them make more money, Jerry found a job in making and selling fireworks. jerry still works with with his family on the farm and in the tavern, shifting his work from day to day. Though right, he'd rather be doing what his dad was doing at his age; getting hitched.

Human

Creating and crafting fireworks that can be used in defense if need be.

NECROMANCER
[ABILITY TO RAISE THE DEAD AND CONTROL THEM.]

Blake Micheal Izenburg

User Image

The one that controls my everything:Serphrim

I woke and looked in the mirror to see Male that looked about 23

Blake was born to the family that wield the symbol of the dragon skeleton on their crest. It is the house of Izenburg that hold the most power, since they are purebred. However, their son, Blake was changed at the age of 23, when his parent were messing with forbidden magic. Which cause their child to stop aging. So almost like the vampire, but without the drinking of blood. However, he gets his energy and thirst from the life force. Almost like a succubus, that takes the life from their target. However, he is more attune to getting what he wants from persuasion and his good looks. His eyes are quite unique for they seem to burn with the soul of the olde dragon in the Izenburg myth. He is usually calm and collected, but his temper can rise any minute. Blake is very strategic and likes to think of his plans thoroughly.

Immortal Necromancer

Dark Magic and persuasion.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:14 am
Updates to the story will be placed here. So be sure to visit.  

Serphrim

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:55 pm
those of you who have joined. i'm thinking of going ahead and letting us start this RP. wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:13 pm
((Ok dumb question. What time period is this to be set in? I get the feeling it is meant to be set in maybe a medieval time period, but I wanted to be sure.))  

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:26 pm
(( *facepalm* Ok maybe it wasn't that dumb of a question,))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:25 pm
OPEN...feel free to start  

Serphrim

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:32 pm
♣ │ Blake Micheal Izenburg │ ♣

User Image

Blake woke up next to a blonde beauty in his bed. He had no knowledge on who the woman was, or how she got there. One thing he did know, was that it was obvious that had sex with the girl. Feeling rather displease, he touched the woman and told her to leave the room. He didn't want to see her again. Afterall, Blake was known to be quiet the playboy.
After the lady left, Blake went directly to the shower to get the smell and feeling of the girl off of him. He laid under the rushing water that was spraying him from every direction. He lathered up his old spice soap and cleaned himself. Stepping out of the glass in closed shower, and wrapping the towel around his waste. Blake went to brush his teeth. Flossing even, which was rare. His fiery reddish blonde hair being shaken dry with the towel. His eyes were the deepest dark orange that was passed down once every two generations. It was proof that his family was connected to dragons. Then again, a family of necromancers were bound to summon a dragon, but that took alot of power; one that Blake knew not that he possessed.
Feeling rather refreshed, Blake went down to the local coffee shop and hit on the waitress to get his free double espresso Hazelnut Latte. Which seemed to work, after all his good looks and lucky with the power of persuasion was a no lost guarantee. Sitting down in the low lit lamp light that rested in the back of lounge, Blake prompted his feet up on the table and opened the local sport section of the newspaper. He was too busy drinking last night to remember to watch the game.

♣ │ The darkest desire fills my soul, like a burning fire in the darkest of night. │ ♣

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:25 am
bump  

Serphrim

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:18 am
{eh..anyone else going to post something? OR is this gonna be a one woman show.}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:41 am
molly the crazy angel

BeautifulDisaster1496

Jerry was already up bright an early, working in his workshop at home. It was a rather tedious and overly complex work, but he enjoyed it. He was going to college to helped him further his career in making fireworks. While math and chemistry were a serious pain, the boy just loved the sight of an exploding firework bursting in the night sky. Sure they were illegal because they might have caused the occasional fire here and there, as well injure someone, but those who get injured or even killed are idiots. they don't know how to handle such marvelous beauties. Today, the boy did have any classes so he could spend all day working on his craft. Mixing powders and ingredients to make to just the right blast. Whenever the season came around, Jerry made a nice profit from other vendors.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:20 am
User Image
Bellia Paiga Ellemanae

Bellia woke up when the sun rose as she did every day. She rolled out of bed and lit a lotus incense to draw and simulate her inner peace. Moving lethargically around the room she prepared herself for the day. Once she was dressed she sat down at her alter and lit her candles for the God and Goddess. She reached over to the small planter sitting to her right and plucked a flower from it. Tenderly, she set in down in the offering bowl. Satisfied with her small sort of morning ritual she stood up, licked her thumb and forefinger, and put her candles out. She grabbed her satchel and walked out the door, making sure to put the rest of the incense out on her way. "I'll bury that offering later today." She said, talking to herself. It was quite normal, if not expected to return offerings to the earth by either burying them, burning them, or composting them. Bellia walked through the woods that surrounded her house looking for herbs.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:41 am
♣ │ Blake Micheal Izenburg │ ♣

User Image

After recieving his coffee and hearing information on the game that happened last night. Blake decided it was about time to practice some magic, of his own. He took his coffee in his hand and headed out to the woods, near the old abandon cemetary. Their he went to the broken angel statue and removed the name plate. Behind it had stored his sulfur or rather table salt. He then made a circle over a grave. Then placing a rock at each corner of a star that he made, he began to chant. He was attempting to raise the dead and infusing it with dark magic to see if he could make a ghoul? At least that was his theory he had going on for him. But what he got instead was a rotten flesh civil war soldier who randomly began yelling at him. He shook his head and tried ordering the thing back to the ground, but it wouldn't listen. Was he saying the spell wrong. He thought about this for a moment and shoke his head. looking down at the stones he realized he misplaced one and it had gave the corpse a soul so that it return to battle. As it now raise his gun at him. Blake found himself in a rather despicable place. Looking around, he broke a cross from one for monument and used the iron rod as a sword somewhat. He was good at sword fights, but this particular corpse was strong for being boney. As they went throught the cementary fighting. Blake thought this was kinda of fun. He have to use this again to have self training with himself.
It wasn't until they left the cementary that the corpse began to act strange. He looked to the distance and the corpse saw a girl in the field of herb and flowers and mutter 'belle'. He assumed that the soul thought she was a women that he loved in the past. As the dead corpse ran quickly to the girl shouting.
"My sweet Belle, What are you doing in the middle of this civil war." Blake was for certain the soul had lost its mine, and as Blake tried to think of the spel that would make the corpse stop. The corpse was already running to the girl with his banyonette on his musket. This was bound to scare anyone who seemed not to noticed. So as he utter spells it caught the corpse on fire, but still didn't stop the stupid thing. So Blake all out ran and grabbed the soldier from behind, but it shook him off, sending blake to the ground. Furious now, Blake used a dark magic spell that would return the item being cast on into a dark matter. However, on this particular corpse it turned him into a pillar of salt. this also used alot of energy, causing Blake to fall on his knees, gasping for air, and clenching his chest. He wasn't suppose to use such a strong power, mostly because his parents didn't think he was ready. It was one of the spell that he caught in the family secret book. Which also seemed not be practice anymore.

♣ │ The darkest desire fills my soul, like a burning fire in the darkest of night. │ ♣

BeautifulDisaster1496

Serphrim

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas