Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:28 pm
I haven't been able to get excited about much lately, but I think that all my happy memories are inlaid with running Track and Field at my school. It was a bittersweet graduation thinking that I was finally done with school, but Id be leaving all my amazing track friends behind. They really are amazing people. Hopefully I will find similar amazing people in college.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:47 pm
Aw, I agree that it can be hard sometimes to find some happiness. Haha, I really was reminded of that for my second semester of my first year of college. I realized I wanted to switch majors a bit late and had to go through courses I wasn't happy taking and they were so stressful.

You may be leaving friends behind, but you're bound to make new ones too! Can you take track in your college? I'm sure you'll find some great friends there, and if not then you can find ones through other courses too. c:

College has a much greater group of people compared to high school too. X'D

Umioko

Playful Friend

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:09 pm
Umioko
Aw, I agree that it can be hard sometimes to find some happiness. Haha, I really was reminded of that for my second semester of my first year of college. I realized I wanted to switch majors a bit late and had to go through courses I wasn't happy taking and they were so stressful.

You may be leaving friends behind, but you're bound to make new ones too! Can you take track in your college? I'm sure you'll find some great friends there, and if not then you can find ones through other courses too. c:

College has a much greater group of people compared to high school too. X'D

Yeah, Im excited for college, there will be intramural track team that I plan on trying out! My dad always says you best friends are made in college. Thanks for the encouragement, nice to know other people have trudged on too.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:14 pm
X-tailerr-X

Oh nice, you should! : D
Haha, that's what my dad told me too. He's proving to be right. The people in college are usually kind and helpful, but most of them are there because they actually want to be there. Putting in an effort to be successful in life. c:
Also, everyone is excited to meet new people and each other. Everyone loves having new friends. o uob

Hehe, of course! Good luck in college, you'll see a nice difference! ^ o^

Umioko

Playful Friend

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:18 pm
Umioko

Thats true! Thanks(:  
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]