Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
zain Price's home. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:01 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:21 am
Becca sighs looking out of the window waiting to arrive to the hone.  

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:31 am
soon they came to the driveway to the mansion. "ah home sweet home." he said as he pulled up to the front door. he turned the car off and got out after he shut his door he went around and oped Becca's "welcome to your new home." he said to her as he offered her his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:33 am
She ignored the hand and got out herself and took a good look at the home, it didn't look that bad from the outside but it did look like a vampire lived here which made her cringe slightly but she ignored it.  

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:10 am
"lets get you settled in then." zain said as he walked up the door. the massive doors started to open themselves with the sound of old steam machinery.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:01 pm
She stands there waiting for him to say she's allowed in.  

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:33 pm
"come along now my dear i would like you by my side." he said to Becca as he then looked in the house and saw the maids running around the main hall making sure the place was spotless for Zain and themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:37 pm
She saw the rush about as she moved to his side "What is your intention of me sir?" she asked quietly.  

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:43 pm
"not sure quiet yet. i did have something for you. maybe my personal assistance." he said and took the leash off her. "there's no need for this thing." he said as he took his shoe off.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm
Becca smiles slightly "One question if you dont mind answering sir a-are you a vampire?" she asks quietly bracing inside for when he said yes.  

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:27 pm
"that's an odd question to ask. let me ask one then why does it matter?" he asked as a maid came over and picked up his shoes and looked at Becca.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:46 pm
"Cause I've had some in my past that havent ended well I'm just worried that you'll kill me in your thirst" she mutters softly.  

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:19 pm
"well then thats not good. but i am a vampire but i don't have a thirst problem." he said. "she want your foot ware." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:42 pm
"Oh sorry2 she apologized to the maid as she took her shoes off and giving them to her "Well thats good I can freely give you it if you want it apparently to other vampires my blood is the finest want to try it I don't mind" she said tilting her head exposing her neck.  

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:36 pm
"i'll try it then just not right now im not thirsty." he said then thanked the maid then she walked off. "well to the room. right this way." another maid came down the steps and whispered something into zain's ear. "what i thought we had another room. well thats unexpected."he said to the maid. "well Becca you'll be staying with me in my room." he said.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff