Submit

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:10 am
I'm just going to start with the important stuff that made me fear for my life- My boyfriend has paranoid schitzophrania,, and is mentally unstable. He's talking about how there are only two people he can trust- The doctor he sees, and me. He says that he was sent to jail by his mother, while she tells me she had to send him in front of a judge to have him sent to a mental hospital temporarily. He has said three times that he wanted to 'get away' from his mother, and a couple other times he said he wanted his mom dead. I haven't been able to tell her about this, though I'm fairly certain she knows.

He lives in texas, and I live on the border with texas... I'm a bit scared, because if I break up with him (Which I want to do, never felt comfortable dating anyone at my age anyway, and he won't understand that in this state) he might get angry at me as well... that is, if he isn't angry at me already.

I need help. I need to know what to do. I've tried to push everyone away by saying stupid and often inappropriate stuff, and I'm sorry about that, and it wasn't necessarily around you gaians. Not just on gaia... All over the place, internet, offline, all that stuff.

Please, what do I do? Edit: There's more to this than what i wrote. I just think this is enough to say for now.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:59 am
Hmmmm.... Usually if you talked with them and tell them why you feel uncomfortable with dating, they would either get pissed or understand. With this I feel like if I say that and you do it you'd get hurt... Have you told your mother or father about this situation? (I'd go with your mother. Father's are a bit scary lol) Maybe they have some good tips to help you out with. If not call his mother and ask what you should do. Maybe she'd be a good help. OH OH or (Really kumi... Really More idea's :/) Try and talk with him. Be calm and just tell him that you feel uncomfortable dating people thats the same age as you. Don't say anything about his schitzophrania.  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Eleiza0250

Shy Genius

12,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:56 pm
are you seeing a counselor or psychiatrist? maybe ask them for help? or your mom?  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games