Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Awake [no censor]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:55 pm
Welp... im awake now... i should have slept another three hours but no... i kept getting woken up by my fiancee on skype and to make things slightly worse, after i told her how ******** pissed off i was, she told me that i could have slept in the other room, if i didnt like it. seriously, its ******** midnight right now. i shouldn't have to sleep in another room when she should be going to sleep. on my days off i stay up upwards to 5am when she goes to sleep because i know i wont get any sleep before then. i'm in the other room right now, i can still hear her when she said i wouldn't. im not ******** stupid... i know how thin these ******** walls are. ******** it... just ******** it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:29 am
Perhaps you need to re-think your relationship with your fiancee and consider all of your options. She doesn't sound as if she really cares about you or your need to be able to get rest when needed. I myself try to be as quiet as possible when my other half goes to bed if I'm up still after he does. He tries to be as quiet as possible when he gets ready for work or gets up before me also in the mornings. I'm sorry your having trouble. I do hope that you can get some decent rest soon.  

Where Angels Fall

Invisible Citizen

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:40 pm
Where Angels Fall
Perhaps you need to re-think your relationship with your fiancee and consider all of your options. She doesn't sound as if she really cares about you or your need to be able to get rest when needed. I myself try to be as quiet as possible when my other half goes to bed if I'm up still after he does. He tries to be as quiet as possible when he gets ready for work or gets up before me also in the mornings. I'm sorry your having trouble. I do hope that you can get some decent rest soon.

she did apologize about 15 min later. she's very italian and very loud. yes, i do wish she had more discretion when i'm sleeping. i dont know when that will happen, but all the same. i'm just surprised that i exploded the way i did o.o i damn near ripped her throat out i was so pissed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:46 pm
that's what happens when you have lack of sleep >.<  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Where Angels Fall

Invisible Citizen

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:32 pm
It's good that she apologized and lack of sleep can do that to people.  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games