Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:49 am
Ray Valentine
Kay9214
Ray Valentine
Hi all I've recently taken to the idea of wanting to be an alchemist and was wondering how many people would like or agree to the idea of having me be the guilds Alchemist and setting up a thread here. All I would require would be the formula and the components to craft it. I'll use gold gained from my tank to cover all crafting costs until I reach level 10. I'm also willing to open up the thread so that should any other member want to take on the hard challenges of being an Alchemist they can do so seeing as you dont gain any exp when crafting formulas 2 below your current level. Would anyone like this?

Being the Guild Alchemist? Like as an official thing? That's probably a no.
On top of that, you'd probably have much better luck elsewhere. There's only a handful of people that come here regularly.
If you've got any tips though, I'd love to hear them. I basically quit at level three. >_<

If you'd like to make a thread though, there's a chatterbox subforum for pretty much anything you want to post (within reason).

What level are you now? Warning, reaching level ten takes millions and millions and millions of gold.
At the moment Im almost level 3. Will prob hit level 3 in a couple of days. As for the Guild Alchemist, not necessarily as an offical thing, but I went setting up a thread in the guild so should we have members who actually had the component to craft items via from Enki Catchs or them actually buying and wanting the item crafted, Im willing to craft it for them, rather than having them either have to seek an alchemist willing to craft for them and not scam them, or worst try to level up to whatever said level the formula requires to craft. I imagined it as a win win, since aside from gold many people bg for alchemy components.

Well, it couldn't hurt to start a thread in Guild Chatter then. That's where all the miscellaneous member threads go that don't fit in elsewhere.

Good luck, alchemy kicked my butt. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:51 am
girffrommars
Kay9214
sachara

Felinophile

gowie2

floralsnow

Training Droid

Nia Phoenix

girffrommars

Purtie

Heliko Pylori

this is my name XD

/ignored emo

Your ignoring us? or you feel ignored?

This is the third or fourth time I've quoted everyone... crying No one ever replied.

But Girf is here now. emotion_kirakira  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Lobo Valentine

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:54 am
Kay9214
Ray Valentine
Kay9214
Ray Valentine
Hi all I've recently taken to the idea of wanting to be an alchemist and was wondering how many people would like or agree to the idea of having me be the guilds Alchemist and setting up a thread here. All I would require would be the formula and the components to craft it. I'll use gold gained from my tank to cover all crafting costs until I reach level 10. I'm also willing to open up the thread so that should any other member want to take on the hard challenges of being an Alchemist they can do so seeing as you dont gain any exp when crafting formulas 2 below your current level. Would anyone like this?

On top of that, you'd probably have much better luck elsewhere. There's only a handful of people that come here regularly.
If you've got any tips though, I'd love to hear them. I basically quit at level three. >_<

If you'd like to make a thread though, there's a chatterbox subforum for pretty much anything you want to post (within reason).

What level are you now? Warning, reaching level ten takes millions and millions and millions of gold.
At the moment Im almost level 3. Will prob hit level 3 in a couple of days. As for the Guild Alchemist, not necessarily as an offical thing, but I went setting up a thread in the guild so should we have members who actually had the component to craft items via from Enki Catchs or them actually buying and wanting the item crafted, Im willing to craft it for them, rather than having them either have to seek an alchemist willing to craft for them and not scam them, or worst try to level up to whatever said level the formula requires to craft. I imagined it as a win win, since aside from gold many people bg for alchemy components.

Well, it couldn't hurt to start a thread in Guild Chatter then. That's where all the miscellaneous member threads go that don't fit in elsewhere.

Ty and will do, hehe I mainly want to try to craft the wings. I found a guide that tells me all the items needed and such so I figured while my slowly questing my way to getting those items, might as well craft for others so by time Im rdy to craft the wings Im already lvl 10 XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:01 am
Ray Valentine
Kay9214
Ray Valentine
Kay9214
Ray Valentine

Ty and will do, hehe I mainly want to try to craft the wings. I found a guide that tells me all the items needed and such so I figured while my slowly questing my way to getting those items, might as well craft for others so by time Im rdy to craft the wings Im already lvl 10 XD

Oh my god those wings. Add another hundred billion on top of the hundred billion you need. emotion_facepalm

Lucky this is a Sith Guild, I think you're going to need the Force and some dark magic to get through it... But there are at least a handful that have, so it's possible. Good luck!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Lobo Valentine

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:04 am
Kay9214
Ray Valentine
Kay9214
Ray Valentine
Kay9214
Ray Valentine

Oh my god those wings. Add another hundred billion on top of the hundred billion you need. emotion_facepalm

Lucky this is a Sith Guild, I think you're going to need the Force and some dark magic to get through it... But there are at least a handful that have, so it's possible. Good luck!
lol so wanna tip this post, but that you, yes I will definitely need the force with me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 am
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214
sachara

Felinophile

gowie2

floralsnow

Training Droid

Nia Phoenix

girffrommars

Purtie

Heliko Pylori

this is my name XD

/ignored emo

This is the third or fourth time I've quoted everyone... crying No one ever replied.

I was hard to find where you quoted me. I almost gave up.
Whats ya doin' today?  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:15 am
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214
sachara

Felinophile

gowie2

floralsnow

Training Droid

Nia Phoenix

girffrommars

Purtie

Heliko Pylori

this is my name XD

/ignored emo

Whats ya doin' today?

It was in spoiler code, I guess that's why. D:

I'm playing Star Trek Online. ninja I guess I'm a traitor to Star Wars? Dx

How about you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:34 am
Ray Valentine
Kay9214
Ray Valentine
Kay9214
Ray Valentine

lol so wanna tip this post, but that you, yes I will definitely need the force with me.

I hate that you can't tip Guild posts. D:

Guilds are so far behind the rest of Gaia though. They never get any maintenance time... :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:11 pm
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214

/ignored emo

Whats ya doin' today?

How about you?

taking 11 year olds, ice skating. I live the dream life. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:32 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

When do you get on? I wanna join da fleet. crying

Lol

XD hold on i'm going to give you a couple @handle's that you can message to get in. since we don't seem to be syncing up XD

and glad you're back biggrin

Talk to people? gonk
EDIT: And for crying out loud this bloody uncooperative Klingon Fleet! scream

you're a fed character aren't you? XD or did you make a klingon?
yes talk to people. they're nice people i promise.

But people scare me! D:

All of the other players in this Borg Daily are Klingon. They couldn't make up their mind what to attack. I was going to follow but they were all just going in circles. So I go off on my own, take down a cube and they finally decide to follow. stressed

There is no hope against this boss ship this way. xp

Edit: Yeah, I'm Federation.

If you're fed why is a Klingon fleet trying to recruit that makes no sense -___-
message either of these folks
Savage@dspmafia
T'Sora@tc10b
Tell them Terry sent you and that you want a Fleet invite. If they're on (and they usually are) It'll take two seconds.
Try Savage first- I see him on all the time.  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:29 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

XD hold on i'm going to give you a couple @handle's that you can message to get in. since we don't seem to be syncing up XD

Talk to people? gonk

But people scare me! D:

All of the other players in this Borg Daily are Klingon. They couldn't make up their mind what to attack. I was going to follow but they were all just going in circles. So I go off on my own, take down a cube and they finally decide to follow. stressed

If you're fed why is a Klingon fleet trying to recruit that makes no sense -___-
Savage@dspmafia
T'Sora@tc10b
Tell them Terry sent you and that you want a Fleet invite. If they're on (and they usually are) It'll take two seconds.

They just weren't cooperating. xP They weren't trying to recruit me.
And they weren't a fleet fleet, just a group of unrelated Klingon ships, I guess. xP
I was the only Fed ship in a Borg Daily battle.

Okay... I'll try... Maybe... redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:30 pm
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214

/ignored emo

Whats ya doin' today?

How about you?

taking 11 year olds, ice skating. I live the dream life. rolleyes

Yep. >_<
Sounds about my luck. No ice skating though...

I still have missing skin from the last roller skating debacle though?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:36 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Talk to people? gonk

But people scare me! D:

Savage@dspmafia
T'Sora@tc10b

And they weren't a fleet fleet, just a group of unrelated Klingon ships, I guess. xP

Definitely. No maybe's.
They just changed the fleet structure so I can't add people anymore XD I have to wait till I advance in Fleet Rank. Savage and T'Sora can add you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:58 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

But people scare me! D:

Savage@dspmafia
T'Sora@tc10b

Definitely. No maybe's.
They just changed the fleet structure so I can't add people anymore XD I have to wait till I advance in Fleet Rank. Savage and T'Sora can add you.

Okay, I'll make sure to keep checking if any of them are on. redface  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:59 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

But people scare me! D:

Savage@dspmafia
T'Sora@tc10b

Definitely. No maybe's.

Okay, I'll make sure to keep checking if any of them are on. redface

good : )  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games