Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:50 am
this is my name XD

Welp, I'm in. redface

Now to throw everything I've got at the place. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:00 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Welp, I'm in. redface

Welcome to the 9th : ) heart  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:11 am
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Welp, I'm in. redface

^_^

Already shoved in some equipment and about twelve doffs into fleet projects! blaugh

Yay, I'm sorta helpful! xd

*salutes*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:19 am
Nia Phoenix

Bad news, bad news, sorta good news, bad news, revised bad to negated news, and questionable revised to okay news... gonk

I made a mistake at the beginning of the month (bad), you didn't catch it and carried it on to the next day (bad), you have an uncounted hit I have to run through all of your battles now (good (for you (sort of))), the droid missed a roll then and I'll have to roll tonight and add it retroactively (bad), this might mean you die somewhere instead of score but looking at my now obsolete preliminary records, I don't think you will (negated bad), so in the end it should seem like a free hit on the droid for you, even though it's just a hit it was owed (okay). *huff huff*  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:04 am
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Bad news, bad news, sorta good news, bad news, revised bad to negated news, and questionable revised to okay news... gonk

I made a mistake at the beginning of the month (bad), you didn't catch it and carried it on to the next day (bad), you have an uncounted hit I have to run through all of your battles now (good (for you (sort of))), the droid missed a roll then and I'll have to roll tonight and add it retroactively (bad), this might mean you die somewhere instead of score but looking at my now obsolete preliminary records, I don't think you will (negated bad), so in the end it should seem like a free hit on the droid for you, even though it's just a hit it was owed (okay). *huff huff*

uh..okay..whatever you said - I have no clue - I know I posted late on Saturday thinking it was sunday by the time change so I didn't post again on sunday and started up on Monday - you'll see I goof a lot LOL - feel free to make any necessary changes and let me apologize for all and any mistakes I may make now and in the future(and believe me there will be many LOL) question is...do I post again today..or should I skip?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:08 am
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

uh..okay..whatever you said - I have no clue - I know I posted late on Saturday thinking it was sunday by the time change so I didn't post again on sunday and started up on Monday - you'll see I goof a lot LOL - feel free to make any necessary changes and let me apologize for all and any mistakes I may make now and in the future(and believe me there will be many LOL) question is...do I post again today..or should I skip?

O.o

I dunno. If you've messed up now, I missed it.
I'm trying to go over everything. >_<

All that was saying I messed up and gotta try to fix it. Just play normally.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:26 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Welp, I'm in. redface

^_^

Already shoved in some equipment and about twelve doffs into fleet projects! blaugh

*salutes*

lol cool.
doffs are always a big thing. that dilithium.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:29 am
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Welp, I'm in. redface

^_^

*salutes*

lol cool.

Hmm?

So Kay helps? :D

Right now my dilithium will be going to zen for a while so I can get things that will benefit me in the long run, methinks. ninja  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:09 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Welp, I'm in. redface

^_^

*salutes*

lol cool.

Hmm?

Right now my dilithium will be going to zen for a while so I can get things that will benefit me in the long run, methinks. ninja

well also remember the fleet has its own dilithium mine. so that should help with getting dil. also you can do sponsored offers for zen like you can for cash here.
Though I'd advice that you make a false email to do them so all the emails and crap they like to send with those things doesn't clog your actual email.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:30 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

^_^

*salutes*

lol cool.

Hmm?

well also remember the fleet has its own dilithium mine. so that should help with getting dil. also you can do sponsored offers for zen like you can for cash here.
Though I'd advice that you make a false email to do them so all the emails and crap they like to send with those things doesn't clog your actual email.

Yeah, it's almost built, I think... I wanna check out the mines. ninja

I'll check out those offers too. Lol
If its too much trouble though, I'm not going to bother.

I grabbed a few more doffs to put into projects too...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:35 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

^_^

*salutes*

lol cool.

Hmm?

the best way to get doffs is to by them from the fleet base for fleet credit  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:41 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

lol cool.

Hmm?

Oh... Nice. Where do I do that? I looked around earlier and I couldn't find it.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:11 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

lol cool.

Hmm?

when you transwarp to the fleet base and dock after you get out of the transporter room there should be a room dead ahead next to a ramp. that has a person in it where you can buy them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:13 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

when you transwarp to the fleet base and dock after you get out of the transporter room there should be a room dead ahead next to a ramp. that has a person in it where you can buy them.

Okay, I'll look next time.

I did find the Doff contact panel, but the base needs like, one last general experience project to get it there to unlock it.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Lyekka

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:17 pm
Kay9214

(pssst... i think my tanks glowing)

xlr8r Podcast 304: Kevin McPhee ///////

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games