Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:07 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

when you transwarp to the fleet base and dock after you get out of the transporter room there should be a room dead ahead next to a ramp. that has a person in it where you can buy them.

Okay, I'll look next time.

I did find the Doff contact panel, but the base needs like, one last general experience project to get it there to unlock it.

nah what i'm talking about has been there since i started sto. XD
the 9th is a good fleet and has alot of awesome provisions for players smile i was randomly recruited as soon as i got out of the beginning borg stuff XD

Cool.

Provisions? Are those things I can't buy as a crewman? I was looking at the Fleet powers menu earlier... :/

What do you do with these provisions?

hahaha sorry i should've used a different word. by provision i mean stuff in general. the fleet bank has useful ship items and ground gear, the base has things and etc. that you wouldn't have access to or at least they'd be harder to get.
provisions can be bought from your inventory- you have access to them. just go to the "replicator" part at the bottom of your inventory box. That will give you the list of provisions and other items you can buy there.
Almost all of the items the fleet needs donated come from there.
Also you can use the replicator to reclaim an item you might've sold/discarded via inventory and didn't want to.

I know about the replicator stuff, but one of those powers crewmen don't have but ensigns do is something like 'Purchase Fleet provisions' or something. What is that?

oh you may not be able to buy stuff from the fleet stores yet  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:09 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

the 9th is a good fleet and has alot of awesome provisions for players smile i was randomly recruited as soon as i got out of the beginning borg stuff XD

Cool.

Provisions? Are those things I can't buy as a crewman? I was looking at the Fleet powers menu earlier... :/

hahaha sorry i should've used a different word. by provision i mean stuff in general. the fleet bank has useful ship items and ground gear, the base has things and etc. that you wouldn't have access to or at least they'd be harder to get.
provisions can be bought from your inventory- you have access to them. just go to the "replicator" part at the bottom of your inventory box. That will give you the list of provisions and other items you can buy there.
Also you can use the replicator to reclaim an item you might've sold/discarded via inventory and didn't want to.

I know about the replicator stuff, but one of those powers crewmen don't have but ensigns do is something like 'Purchase Fleet provisions' or something. What is that?

But... Most members are crewmen. eek I think.

We all can't?

Are they still changing things? Is there some sort of advancement policy in place?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Lyekka

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:15 am
Lyekka

Hello again. ninja  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Lyekka

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:43 am
Kay9214
Lyekka

Hello again. ninja

Holding it down in chatterbox just before 4 AM on a Wednesday morning... I'm grabbing another tea... how long do you think you will last tonight?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:45 am
Lyekka
Kay9214
Lyekka

Hello again. ninja

Holding it down in chatterbox just before 4 AM on a Wednesday morning... I'm grabbing another tea... how long do you think you will last tonight?

Well, I took a three or four hour nap earlier... Honestly, I'll probably be up until Friday. :I  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Lyekka

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:12 am
Kay9214
Lyekka
Kay9214
Lyekka

Hello again. ninja

Well, I took a three or four hour nap earlier... Honestly, I'll probably be up until Friday. :I

Sounds like you have time to be a productive writer. wink

Books, websites, fountain pens, paper, keyboard, caffein... lather rinse, repeat.

Your avi is dressed Steamerpunk... do you read any steamer punk authors?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:16 am
Lyekka
Kay9214
Lyekka
Kay9214
Lyekka

Hello again. ninja

Sounds like you have time to be a productive writer. wink

Books, websites, fountain pens, paper, keyboard, caffein... lather rinse, repeat.

Your avi is dressed Steamerpunk... do you read any steamer punk authors?

Maybe. gonk

Hmm... I can't actually think of anything I've read that'd I'd really call steampunk... Not that I can remember anyway.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:34 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Cool.

We all can't?

Are they still changing things? Is there some sort of advancement policy in place?

I don't know if they're still changing things, I'm not that high up I'm just an ensign. If you look at your Fleet tab it says what permissions you have and what uniforms you can wear.
Yep. Just contribute to the fleet and chat and be helpful and all those things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:37 am
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

We all can't?

I don't know if they're still changing things, I'm not that high up I'm just an ensign. If you look at your Fleet tab it says what permissions you have and what uniforms you can wear.
Yep. Just contribute to the fleet and chat and be helpful and all those things.

Yep, Savage answered pretty much all of this stuff. Sorry. sweatdrop

Did a fleet match with him. Asked a lot of annoying questions all night and everything. xD

Turned down lots of offers of aid and free stuff. redface  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:13 am
-stretches out on back and yawns loudly and watches everyone purring loudly- BLOOD GOOD GIFFIN!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:45 am
Kay9214

gowie2

/ignored emo

I wasn't ignoring you. I was just on vacation and didn't bring my laptop. emotion_0A0  

gowie2

Icy Shapeshifter

17,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Reclamation 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:53 am
gowie2
Kay9214

gowie2

/ignored emo

I wasn't ignoring you. I was just on vacation and didn't bring my laptop. emotion_0A0

For the eleven days since I started quoting everyone? O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:57 am
Kay9214
gowie2
Kay9214

gowie2

/ignored emo

Well, I suppose so because I haven't been on my laptop since last last Monday (the 8th)...  

gowie2

Icy Shapeshifter

17,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Reclamation 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:04 am
gowie2
Kay9214
gowie2
Kay9214

gowie2

/ignored emo

Well, I suppose so because I haven't been on my laptop since last last Monday (the 8th)...

See? I started the sixth. emotion_0A0

crying

Anyway, hello there. o.o  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games