Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:36 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

LOL Can't help it LOL I'm a working girl!

Is that intentional wordplay? O.o

eek ..um...I..mean...I..it's Monday! I work days...I mean...I work in an office.....um....

eek

Okay, as long as you didn't mean 'working girl' as in 'working girl'. gonk

My goodness - such thinking from a Jedi...no wonder so many have turned LOL wink

Turned?

What's that supposed to mean? gonk

Why...gone to the Dark side! Lord Revan even resides in OUAT - tho we haven't seen him in a while! wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:39 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

eek ..um...I..mean...I..it's Monday! I work days...I mean...I work in an office.....um....

eek

My goodness - such thinking from a Jedi...no wonder so many have turned LOL wink

Turned?

Why...gone to the Dark side! Lord Revan even resides in OUAT - tho we haven't seen him in a while! wink

classified_fu I AM NOT A DARK JEDI! classified_fu

(lol, meanie)  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:41 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

eek

Turned?

(lol, meanie)

um...I'm not sure...but as a Je'daii (Dark Horse Comic - Dawn of the Je'daii) I practice Dark Arts...um...does that make me a Dark Jedi?? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:33 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Turned?

(lol, meanie)

um...I'm not sure...but as a Je'daii (Dark Horse Comic - Dawn of the Je'daii) I practice Dark Arts...um...does that make me a Dark Jedi?? sweatdrop

Well, I'm not an expert, but the Je'daii are quite specifically neither Light nor Dark. If you were any sort of Jedi you were no Je'daii and vice versa. In fact, neither sort of Je'daii really existed until the fall of the Je'daii.

The Je'daii were basically monks who sat around and did nothing until the Order started to collapse? Sorta?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:37 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Turned?

(lol, meanie)

Well, I'm not an expert, but the Je'daii are quite specifically neither Light nor Dark. If you were any sort of Jedi you were no Je'daii and vice versa. In fact, neither sort of Je'daii really existed until the fall of the Je'daii.

The Je'daii were basically monks who sat around and did nothing until the Order started to collapse? Sorta?

well we're a kinda hands on Je'daii - we've been fighting to take the Galaxy back from the Sith and return balance to the Force!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:38 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

(lol, meanie)

well we're a kinda hands on Je'daii - we've been fighting to take the Galaxy back from the Sith and return balance to the Force!

Who is? When? In OUAT?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:44 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

(lol, meanie)

Who is? When? In OUAT?

Yes, we were originally a Star Wars Guild and the Sith have taken over Corsucant and we're on Tython - Dawn of A New Age was the name. It's fun cause we can use Sith attacks which can be much more interesting LOL That's the only RP we have working right now - and it's in a slow spell cause we're low on Sith LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:51 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Who is? When? In OUAT?

Yes, we were originally a Star Wars Guild and the Sith have taken over Corsucant and we're on Tython - Dawn of A New Age was the name. It's fun cause we can use Sith attacks which can be much more interesting LOL That's the only RP we have working right now - and it's in a slow spell cause we're low on Sith LOL

Oh I see. No wonder I didn't understand the era. o.o

Well, I'm no Je'daii or DARK JEDI and I have dark Force powers. emotion_awesome

The Je'daii Order is long dead by time I'm around though, I think. ._.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:56 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Who is? When? In OUAT?

Oh Wow - I thought you guys were back in the Obi Wan days (Jinn LOL)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:02 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Who is? When? In OUAT?

Woah, Obi Wan isn't around until 25000 years AFTER the Je'daii disappear. O.o

I'm from roughly 4000 years before Obi Wan and 21000 years AFTER the Je'daii.

Scabrous (who is a real Star Wars character) is from within a few hundred years after me.

I dunno when the Daddicus cannon would be, as silly and outside of the Astra Wars Universe it is, but I'd imagine it is way after Obi Wan.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:04 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Who is? When? In OUAT?

Scabrous (who is a real Star Wars character) is from within a few hundred years after me.

I dunno when the Daddicus cannon would be, as silly and outside of the Astra Wars Universe it is, but I'd imagine it is way after Obi Wan.

oh - we're way past the original Je'daii - my character is a descendant of Shae Koda - we're set at 1000ABY  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:09 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

oh - we're way past the original Je'daii - my character is a descendant of Shae Koda - we're set at 1000ABY

Ah, I see. Waaaay out of the canon then.

Well, I was around 5000 years before you then, and 21000 years after the canon Je'daii. Unless I'm mistaken...

Although, there has always been the idea of a slightly less canon Kay Donn that actually survives well into the future... ninja  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:17 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Well, I was around 5000 years before you then, and 21000 years after the canon Je'daii. Unless I'm mistaken...

Although, there has always been the idea of a slightly less canon Kay Donn that actually survives well into the future... ninja

Well I think Rahl had the idea that if we went off cannon we'd have more leeway...he just based our beginning on Dawn of The Je'daii feel free to jump in there - One of our other members tried a clones war thread, but he had stuff come up in RL and hasn't been around lately! we Reaaallllyyy need more members! LOL Thank you again Daddicus! )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:23 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Well I think Rahl had the idea that if we went off cannon we'd have more leeway...he just based our beginning on Dawn of The Je'daii feel free to jump in there - One of our other members tried a clones war thread, but he had stuff come up in RL and hasn't been around lately! we Reaaallllyyy need more members! LOL Thank you again Daddicus! )

I try to keep it as canon as possible, but I can see where that would be a good thing. I may have to jump in there and cause some havoc with one of my characters.

So, what's up with the Jedi in all of this? Are they around?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:27 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I try to keep it as canon as possible, but I can see where that would be a good thing. I may have to jump in there and cause some havoc with one of my characters.

So, what's up with the Jedi in all of this? Are they around?

well - it never came up - PM Rahl - it's his storyline - he's on now - it could add some real interest to have a Jedi show up on Tython!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games