Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:10 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Richard Cheese. xD

I didn't know he did so many songs.

Does that mean you wanna go? emotion_awesome

I dunno... That face.. It's disconcerting. cat_surprised

I- Sorry... gonk I don't get home often... And I never have company... And you said we'd take your ship if we went anywhere... It was going to be a nice trip. emo

Lol its fine It just sounds like you're trying to get me to your house

Well, I don't know why I'd do that... I've got a cot, a console, a filter (don't drink the water in Mos Eisley, the old sewage pipes are ruined and leak into the drinking water), a water closet, and lots of piles of scrap. gonk

What kind of guy do you think I am, anyway? crying

i didn't say that's what you were doing i just said that's what it sounds like XD
Anyway come on let's go smile We'll take the Andromeda. Nova-class battle cruiser.

O.o

Where'd you get one of them? Are you a Hapan? O.o  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

I- Sorry... gonk I don't get home often... And I never have company... And you said we'd take your ship if we went anywhere... It was going to be a nice trip. emo

Well, I don't know why I'd do that... I've got a cot, a console, a filter (don't drink the water in Mos Eisley, the old sewage pipes are ruined and leak into the drinking water), a water closet, and lots of piles of scrap. gonk

i didn't say that's what you were doing i just said that's what it sounds like XD
Anyway come on let's go smile We'll take the Andromeda. Nova-class battle cruiser.

O.o

I'm not a Hapan they just owed me a few favors. Add that to a well timed accident and an adverted disaster- and tada.  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:21 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

O.o

I'm not a Hapan they just owed me a few favors. Add that to a well timed accident and an adverted disaster- and tada.

Oh my... That must have been one heck of a debt. O.o  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:32 pm
Auriala
Hello! Imagine my surprise when I received a notification my tank had been kidnapped! *whew* xd

I just wanted to say hello to all the guild members and say thank you to Darth Daddicus for the invitation. My tank is really new and I hope to end up upgrading the fish inside it over time.

My favorite fish would probably have to be the watermeats.... maybe not he best for booty grab but I just love those lumps of button eyed cuteness!

As for anything else about me:
I'm 24 years young. I love to read, write, draw (even if I'm only intermediate level with some things), I love having conversations with people about mutual interests, and I still love Gaia Online. smile

Again, thank you for the invite! heart

Those dastardly fiends. >_> If this continues, Daddicus may very well have his empire yet.

Fear not though, as we have Jedi agents interspersed throughout the Temple. ninja They'll always be ready to help should you need it.

Other than that, Welcome to the Guild! It's good to have you!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:35 pm
Tholia
Hello!

My name in gaia and in games is Tholia but my real name is Nancy.
I am 25 years old and I live in Finland! Nice to meet you all! ^__^

I love gaia and nice people and I have always been spending too much time with playing games,mostly ps2 and Xbox360.
I have only one game I have never lost ( not even to my brother who is an uber gamer ) and that is Tetris twisted

Love to get to know new people!

And I have introduced myself so many times to different places that I just don't want to make it longer this time rofl

Want to know something,ask 3nodding
And You can always visit my thread or profile ^_^

Welcome to the Guild! We're glad to have you.

Ooh! Tetris! :D

No, no, I have things to do, I can't afford to lose the rest of the week stacking blocks. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:40 pm
Yami no Sakura
Hi everyone!

I'm Yami no Sakura (AKA Yami or Sakura). I'm kinda new to being a tank owner even though I've grabbed plenty of booties. Which is also why I recognize a few names here 'cause I've been around the aquarium block. xD

I've been on Gaia for...well...since its address was go-gaia.com, so basically a very very long time. I'm somewhat scarce nowadays because of life, but I'm online everyday. Have to get my Gaia fix somehow. xP

Other than Gaia, I play a few online games 'cause I'm too poor for a console. ><
Currently limited to League of Legends, and I just started Diablo III.

It's nice to meet everybody! Hope to see you around!

Oh my, only a few months from now you'll be having your tenth Gaiaversary. I often feel like I've been around a long time, but I've only been here for about six years.

Welcome to the Guild! It's nice to meet you too!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:50 pm
Sanguinaura Bloodstone

Greetings, salutations, and a wee tiny little bit of a tally~ho...
I am most honored to accept your kind invite.

Some find my name hard to say, but if you split it into it's two components, you'll find it's really not so difficult ~
'sanguine' or blood and 'aura' ~ sanguin-aura or blood aura.
( I am a very, ever so scary vampire, you see)

User Image
But as I do understand this to be a mouthful, I believe you may find it a trifle bit easier to call me by my diminutive, Nini.

I am a rather bashful fiend, and you'll find me to be quite friendly...as long as I've not gone to long without any, ahh...sustenance.
Then I guess I can tend get a little nippy, so to speak.

User Image

I love teddies, bunnies, cats and all things evil, sweet and adorkable.

I've seen your tank and bump thread. (for some reason I typed that as blood thread. :/ ) That's always how I've read the name. ^_^

Just to let you know, my blood's not terrible healthy. eek And I get bit enough by my bat Squeaks anyway. stressed

Oh! And watch out I've got a Vampire Hunter sneaking around here somewhere... Although I haven't seen him for a while. O.o Be careful.

Although I'm always looking to upset the balance of the Guild away from evil... stare I suppose there's plenty of room for you.

Welcome to the Guild Nini! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:55 pm
SS2-SITH LORD
And that is the story of how Darth Daddicus almost ran me over with his podracer. xd

rofl

Goshdarnit. The whispers of another Sith Lord on his way were true? stressed Just what we need.

Hey there! Heard you were coming. Welcome to the Guild!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:58 pm
girffrommars
Yeah, that is a cute story but what is your favorite fish dammit.

emotion_facepalm

girffrommars
Come to the game room and win some fishy prizes! Especially in "Super Awesome New Target Practice". Which happens to be the best game. Ask anyone, except maybe Kay. He might be bias.

Maybe the best... That you know of. :P  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:02 pm
Kay9214
girffrommars

emotion_facepalm

girffrommars
Come to the game room and win some fishy prizes! Especially in "Super Awesome New Target Practice". Which happens to be the best game. Ask anyone, except maybe Kay. He might be bias.

No it's the best. How is your day going? Or night  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:09 pm
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars

emotion_facepalm

girffrommars

Eh, I haven't actually been doing all that well today. gonk

How about you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:40 pm
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars

emotion_facepalm

girffrommars

How about you?

Okay, I busted up my hand the other day falling off a porch. I think I may have to get it looked at by more than just my friends.Besides that all is well. What's wrong with you?  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:45 pm
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars

emotion_facepalm

girffrommars

How about you?

Okay, I busted up my hand the other day falling off a porch. I think I may have to get it looked at by more than just my friends.Besides that all is well. What's wrong with you?

Oh my, I hope you're okay.

A bunch of stuff, really. sweatdrop Nothing worth really getting into though...

Whatcha been up to?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:49 pm
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214

emotion_facepalm

How about you?

Whatcha been up to?

Just at work mucking around. Ther is less and less to do the later it gets.  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:51 pm
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214

emotion_facepalm

How about you?

Whatcha been up to?

Just at work mucking around. Ther is less and less to do the later it gets.

What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games