Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:55 am
Tholia
Kay9214
Tholia
Hello!

My name in gaia and in games is Tholia but my real name is Nancy.
I am 25 years old and I live in Finland! Nice to meet you all! ^__^

I love gaia and nice people and I have always been spending too much time with playing games,mostly ps2 and Xbox360.
I have only one game I have never lost ( not even to my brother who is an uber gamer ) and that is Tetris twisted

Love to get to know new people!

And I have introduced myself so many times to different places that I just don't want to make it longer this time rofl

Want to know something,ask 3nodding
And You can always visit my thread or profile ^_^

Welcome to the Guild! We're glad to have you.

Ooh! Tetris! :D

No, no, I have things to do, I can't afford to lose the rest of the week stacking blocks. >.<

hehe cat_xd
thanks you! ^^
well,i haven't played in over a year now,nobody wants to challenge me anymore sad so I might be little rusty too hehe ^^

Tetris = My childhood

._.

It's been years. D:

I should find my/a copy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:59 am
Kay9214

Welcome to the Guild! We're glad to have you.

Ooh! Tetris! :D

No, no, I have things to do, I can't afford to lose the rest of the week stacking blocks. >.<

hehe cat_xd
thanks you! ^^
well,i haven't played in over a year now,nobody wants to challenge me anymore sad so I might be little rusty too hehe ^^

Tetris = My childhood

._.

It's been years. D:

I should find my/a copy.

I love old games ^^
same here,been playing it since I was a kid ^^  

Tholia

Friendly Tipper

13,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:09 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Well, I don't know why I'd do that... I've got a cot, a console, a filter (don't drink the water in Mos Eisley, the old sewage pipes are ruined and leak into the drinking water), a water closet, and lots of piles of scrap. gonk

What kind of guy do you think I am, anyway? crying

i didn't say that's what you were doing i just said that's what it sounds like XD
Anyway come on let's go smile We'll take the Andromeda. Nova-class battle cruiser.

O.o

Where'd you get one of them? Are you a Hapan? O.o

I'm not a Hapan they just owed me a few favors. Add that to a well timed accident and an adverted disaster- and tada.

Oh my... That must have been one heck of a debt. O.o

Fortunately for me- it was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:11 am
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Well, I don't know why I'd do that... I've got a cot, a console, a filter (don't drink the water in Mos Eisley, the old sewage pipes are ruined and leak into the drinking water), a water closet, and lots of piles of scrap. gonk

What kind of guy do you think I am, anyway? crying

i didn't say that's what you were doing i just said that's what it sounds like XD
Anyway come on let's go smile We'll take the Andromeda. Nova-class battle cruiser.

O.o

I'm not a Hapan they just owed me a few favors. Add that to a well timed accident and an adverted disaster- and tada.

Dare I ask? O.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:42 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

O.o

Dare I ask? O.o

I lived with them for a while after they pummeled my old ship -___- Mistook me for pirates.
I wasn't high class or anything so I didn't have a great job or anything- I normally did most of the stuff other people didn't want. Then, I started to hear rumors circulating about an assassination plot in the Royal family line from a rival for the same position. I brought it to their attention and once it was adverted I kindly brought up that I still needed a ship.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:55 am
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

O.o

Dare I ask? O.o

I lived with them for a while after they pummeled my old ship -___- Mistook me for pirates.
I wasn't high class or anything so I didn't have a great job or anything- I normally did most of the stuff other people didn't want. Then, I started to hear rumors circulating about an assassination plot in the Royal family line from a rival for the same position. I brought it to their attention and once it was adverted I kindly brought up that I still needed a ship.

Lol. yeah that happens a lot out that way... >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:57 am
Kay9214

yeahhh XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:05 am
this is my name XD
Kay9214

yeahhh XD

But a battle cruiser? O.o

That's like a normal thing for them... How'd you squeeze a battle cruiser outta them?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

SS2-SITH LORD

Celebrating Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:15 pm
Kay9214

Tetris = My childhood

._.

It's been years. D:

I should find my/a copy.

My wife loves tetris. She has this really cool game for 3ds called Tetris Axis. It has the regular Tetris but also has some other tetris games like puzzles and stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:55 pm
My name is Kelso. I found this awesome guild and wanted to join right away. I sent my request and was very hopeful to be accepted. Our Dark Sith Lord Darth Daddicus found it amusing to reject my request due to a lack of posts. Well here is my feeble attempt to make a post, and hopefully this is the start of my acceptance.  

Kelso The Great

Hilarious Hellraiser

14,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:48 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

yeahhh XD

That's like a normal thing for them... How'd you squeeze a battle cruiser outta them?

I made a point of saying I didn't want to travel undefended- and I may have exaggerated my old ships specs a little bit. Not much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:50 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

yeahhh XD

I made a point of saying I didn't want to travel undefended- and I may have exaggerated my old ships specs a little bit. Not much.

Lol

I see. It's all I can do to keep my ship together. For a free ship, you did pretty well... Wouldn't be my first choice of battle cruiser though.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:51 pm
Kelso The Great
My name is Kelso. I found this awesome guild and wanted to join right away. I sent my request and was very hopeful to be accepted. Our Dark Sith Lord Darth Daddicus found it amusing to reject my request due to a lack of posts. Well here is my feeble attempt to make a post, and hopefully this is the start of my acceptance.

Hello there Kelso. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:52 pm
SS2-SITH LORD
Kay9214

Tetris = My childhood

._.

It's been years. D:

I should find my/a copy.

My wife loves tetris. She has this really cool game for 3ds called Tetris Axis. It has the regular Tetris but also has some other tetris games like puzzles and stuff.

I remember Pac-Attack Tetris on the Pacman deluxe cartridge too. Wasn't a huge fan of that one though.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

SS2-SITH LORD

Celebrating Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:54 pm
Kay9214
SS2-SITH LORD
Kay9214

Tetris = My childhood

._.

It's been years. D:

I should find my/a copy.

I remember Pac-Attack Tetris on the Pacman deluxe cartridge too. Wasn't a huge fan of that one though.
Never heard of it. I will have to look it up.
Do you play a lot of video games?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games